HOW TO DELETE

Versailles, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2009
how can you delete posts pple have made that aint true about you

“Howdy from K-Jones!”

Since: Apr 08

[email protected]

#2 Sep 9, 2009
You can't. Topix believes in extortion. If you don't give them 20-bucks, they don't take priority in reviewing your moderation requests.

I don't see how they get by with extorting money for removing hate posts. If you run google ads on your website, you're not allowed to have HATE CONTENT. Go figure!

Seriously, I used to be all happy about being an editor on Topix News, but now its so full of trash, I barely bother.
HOW TO DELETE

Versailles, KY

#3 Sep 9, 2009
That sucks! The stuff people are posting isnt even true. It's one person posting a lot of stuff that dont like me. it dont matter how many good things people post. one bad things all it takes. that is how people will view you...by one bad thing.
Delete a Post

Berea, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2009
There is a number to the top right side of every comment, that number is called the post permalink. You can right click on that number, then click copy shortcut and paste it into an email. The address you need to send the email to is [email protected]
You should also include a short note asking for them to remove that comment or the entire topic if you so choose. IT DOES NOT COST ANY MONEY and typically it will be removed within 24 hours (but may take as long as 48 hours).
youre all retarted

Franklin, OH

#6 Sep 10, 2009
you email [email protected] and NICELY ask for a post to be removed. you copy n paste the address in the address bar which has the post serial number

i did it the other day and the post is long gone

youre welcome

:-D
I KNOW U

Flemingsburg, KY

#7 Sep 12, 2009
Way to go S.S

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 14, 2009
Hi there. I am a Topix moderator and if you would like content reviewed all you have to do is report it through our feedback system. When you see content in violation of our terms of service scroll to the bottom of the page and click "feedback." From there you will be able to submit a FREE request and we will remove your content in 3-5 days. Priority feedback isn't the only way to have content reviewed, however it's the only way to ensure it is reviewed within 24 hours.

Thanks,
[email protected]

“Howdy from K-Jones!”

Since: Apr 08

[email protected]

#9 Sep 14, 2009
You're kidding, right? I reported this thread, and others, several times last year because I thought it was racist.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paris-ky/T813...

It is still on here! What's up. Check the emails I sent. Thanks for your time.
Topmod7 wrote:
Hi there. I am a Topix moderator and if you would like content reviewed all you have to do is report it through our feedback system. When you see content in violation of our terms of service scroll to the bottom of the page and click "feedback." From there you will be able to submit a FREE request and we will remove your content in 3-5 days. Priority feedback isn't the only way to have content reviewed, however it's the only way to ensure it is reviewed within 24 hours.
Thanks,
[email protected]
Diane Tony Prater

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 2, 2010
I think Wal Mart is going to hire me. Dont write anything else bad about me.
annoyed

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Topmod7 is being misleading to a point. You CAN follow the steps listed, HOWEVER, they REVIEW it! Meaning IF they feel that their "terms of service" were not violated, then they will leave the potentially damaging posts on here! It is a crock of crap that anyone can write anything, I know! Just also know that most intelligent and educated people will know this forum for what it is. A slanderous forum for uneducated, cowardly individuals to use! If the people who post these hurtful lies had any guts they would say these things to your face! So don't stress over anything posted on here, people who know you know the truth! And it may make you feel better to know that several lawsuits have been filed and won against Topix.com in many states. An of 13million dollars was awarded to a couple in Texas! Something to think about?:)(you have to be able to prove financial damages though) Good luck and ignore the trash talkin'! It's all a bunch of crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wal mart 3 hr sweet 8
NA Meeting in Paris (Mar '09) 4 hr Allie 86
Missing person signs 9 hr Agree 2
Black Shadow Man wearing Top Hat (May '10) 9 hr Alice 175
Rachel Short Mon Admirer 1
What's the real story on Chris Campbell Mon Call em like I se... 1
anonymity Mon Anonymous 19

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance