Paris Schools
Want to know

Lebanon, KY

#1 Feb 18, 2012
Is this a good school?
Yes

United States

#2 Feb 19, 2012
One of the best in academics for years in the country!!!! Better to send them there!!!
JIB12543

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 23, 2012
NO....inappropriate teachers and lack of discipline. Dont send your kids there.
tanner jefferson

United States

#4 Feb 23, 2012
Honestly, if you want your kids to grow up to be a dumbass put them in bourbon. But yes the academics is wonderful at Paris.
Wthe

United States

#9 Feb 23, 2012
Paris maybe used to be better in the old day. Either school, kids will be picked on. Going now for boco
Joseee

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Feb 23, 2012
You can get a good education at either school.

It's all in how much you want to learn and apply.

I am a graduate from BCHS and my ACT score was a 31 :)
BRabbit

Lexington, KY

#17 Feb 27, 2012
Truth about what?
parent

Paris, KY

#18 Feb 28, 2012
absolutely not! Paris school is not the best place to send your children. The turn over rate for the teachers is a disgrace. They have teachers that no other schools in The entire state of Ky will hire. They have had had at least 3 Art teachers this year alone. They all have been fired shortly after parents bring proof to the school board of the work schedule for the kids or lack of. They let all the great teachers go and hire bad ones. I know on a personal level. one teacher was caught by me and and was proven he was taking pictures of students and video tapes of them and taking them home on his IPhone. shortly before that they made him teacher of the year just to make him look better but in the end more students came out, his phone taken and low and behold he had at least 6 more students all boys on his phone. so he was fired.Another teacher was caught recently at a local restaurant showing his private parts to a young girl that worked there. so all in all NO! Do not send your kid or kids to any of the aris schools.
Really

United States

#19 Feb 28, 2012
parent wrote:
absolutely not! Paris school is not the best place to send your children. The turn over rate for the teachers is a disgrace. They have teachers that no other schools in The entire state of Ky will hire. They have had had at least 3 Art teachers this year alone. They all have been fired shortly after parents bring proof to the school board of the work schedule for the kids or lack of. They let all the great teachers go and hire bad ones. I know on a personal level. one teacher was caught by me and and was proven he was taking pictures of students and video tapes of them and taking them home on his IPhone. shortly before that they made him teacher of the year just to make him look better but in the end more students came out, his phone taken and low and behold he had at least 6 more students all boys on his phone. so he was fired.Another teacher was caught recently at a local restaurant showing his private parts to a young girl that worked there. so all in all NO! Do not send your kid or kids to any of the aris schools.
Really? Art? Come on!!!!! Dumba$$
Josee

Lexington, KY

#20 Feb 29, 2012
Art is a required class for graduation.
long term voter

Crown Point, IN

#21 Feb 29, 2012
Its funny how the uneducated is quick to pounce. If you want true stats. Visit the state creditials web pages and state testing web pages and compare the two.
fern

Chicago, IL

#22 Mar 3, 2012
I moved my daughter to this school and her attitude to her work has dramatically improved. The teachers are open and communicative. My daughter had one issue with a bully at the beginning of the year but the principal stopped it and there have been no other incidences. I like the school.
van650

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Mar 5, 2012
long term voter wrote:
Its funny how the uneducated is quick to pounce. If you want true stats. Visit the state creditials web pages and state testing web pages and compare the two.
Its the uneducated "are" quick, I guess you are the one who "is" pouncing.
really

United States

#24 Mar 5, 2012
tanner jefferson wrote:
Honestly, if you want your kids to grow up to be a dumbass put them in bourbon. But yes the academics is wonderful at Paris.
excuse me...I have very smart kids that go to bourbon co who have gotten distinguished on all their cats testing so take your rude comment somewhere else...
Kentucky Colonel

Bowling Green, KY

#25 Mar 5, 2012
Paris & Bourbon Should Consolidate!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eric badgett 21 min hottie 1
Steven leggett 2 hr Jr his 1
Two more Robberies in Little Rock 3 hr Judy 11
Fireworks 4 hr mustard 3
whoisshe 4 hr juggalokid 2
Ashley "slutbucket" clark-rucker real baby daddy 4 hr wow 13
Satanic worship is for the intelligent and enli... 4 hr hellnaw 15

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance