downtown paris
concerned
#1 Jan 24, 2013
hey does anybody know what happened tonight near the YMCA
Nosey

Georgetown, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
I don't know! Maybe someone will tell your nosey ass! There are enough nosey, out of work pieces of crap in this town to answer your question. If they don't know they will make it up. Have you ever for one second considered it was none of your damn business? I troll this site out of pure enjoyment. It baffles me how many uneducated, nosey welfare recipients post on this site. The grammar and spelling is sad. Paris has a lot to offer the world.
concerned
#4 Jan 25, 2013
what is your problem i was just asking because they detoured us you are a prick did you ever think it doesnt concern you why dont you get a job buddy i have a full time job putting up with people like you
concerned
#5 Jan 25, 2013
beings you spend so much time on here trolling you must be the one on welfare and bourbon county is a good place it would be better if we could get rid of people like YOU
Really

Paris, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Nosey wrote:
I don't know! Maybe someone will tell your nosey ass! There are enough nosey, out of work pieces of crap in this town to answer your question. If they don't know they will make it up. Have you ever for one second considered it was none of your damn business? I troll this site out of pure enjoyment. It baffles me how many uneducated, nosey welfare recipients post on this site. The grammar and spelling is sad. Paris has a lot to offer the world.
You are one hateful, miserable POS! I doubt you find any "enjoyment" in anything!
Haha

Paris, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
I agree with nosey lol
Nosey

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2013
concerned wrote:
what is your problem i was just asking because they detoured us you are a prick did you ever think it doesnt concern you why dont you get a job buddy i have a full time job putting up with people like you
The little dot depicted on your keypad is called a period.(.) 👈 Use punctuation and you won't come off as a dumb ass. Run on sentences elude to your lack of education. And for what it is worth, you get paid decent money at the Shell station to put up with people like me. Be thankful you have a job. Thank you, come again.
I was there

Paris, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
someone pulled the fire alarm and everyone was evacuated
concerned
#10 Jan 29, 2013
ok dumbass i dont work at shell and i never have you sound so smart good for you now shut the hell up and look no periods this aint grammer school
Nosey

Richmond, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
concerned wrote:
ok dumbass i dont work at shell and i never have you sound so smart good for you now shut the hell up and look no periods this aint grammer school
Another run on sentence. Purposely writing one after it was brought to your attention does not hide your lack of education. A war of words you will never win. Enjoy the rest of your shift at the Shell station.
concerned
#12 Jan 29, 2013
what part of i dont work at shell dont u understand your so smart you think you know it all but you are wrong ............and there is your damn periods better
Nosey

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 29, 2013
concerned wrote:
what part of i dont work at shell dont u understand your so smart you think you know it all but you are wrong ..........and there is your damn periods better
You should really stop posting. The more you post the more you appear an idiot. You should be embarrassed. Your grammar is indicative of a third grader. I can't imagine having a real conversation with you.
Geeze

Langley, KY

#14 Jan 29, 2013
Nosey wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really stop posting. The more you post the more you appear an idiot. You should be embarrassed. Your grammar is indicative of a third grader. I can't imagine having a real conversation with you.
Why did you waste your time. Goodness!! You added to the problem.
concerned
#15 Jan 30, 2013
i dont care what u think i just like pissing u off i dont even know who u r why would i care what u think
Nosey

Tucker, GA

#16 Jan 30, 2013
concerned wrote:
i dont care what u think i just like pissing u off i dont even know who u r why would i care what u think
You are not upsetting me in the slightest. I enjoy poking fun at your education. And yes, you do care what I think.
paris

Paris, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2013
concerned and nosey...even the names sort of indicate they belong together.maybe u all should meet cause it seems like u all enjoy aggravating each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tyler williams (Jan '11) 2 hr 1886sss 6
Gene Watkins Angie Chenault 3 hr Janelle 1
Josh Dumphord Burglary Charge 7 hr lol 2
Is Gene Watkins In A Relationship? 15 hr Janelle 1
Does Gene Watkins Mess With Angie Robinson? 15 hr Damon Mason 3
Why is my pecked so small and I'M BLACK (Sep '15) 17 hr jeebs 8
Steven dale 23 hr Willa 17

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance