First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jennifer Benedict

Georgetown, KY

#43 Jun 3, 2010
really wrote:
<quoted text>shes a crooked judge who doesn't look at the big picture. I'm sure she does love children. she hears a few facts, a few lies, doesnt care about what some people have to say. She wants to make snap judgments and get the day over with! Horrible judge!
i have to agree with this comment she is very quick to make judgment off one saying she does not follow the actual laws. Thats why she is in so much trouble she is a family court judge in Georgetown and let me tell you almost all the lawyers up here have filled a complaint against her she is very un fair to the men.. Me and my husband went in front of her over custody for his son ( who the grandparents have custody of cause mom is a crack head) and the judge was very unfair and allowed the mother of the child in the court room when the mother had no reason to be there or have any say in what should happen to my husbands son when the mother lost custody of him im hoping the judge gets all the pay back she deserves
lurn 2 surv

Georgetown, KY

#44 Jun 3, 2010
Jennifer Benedict wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to agree with this comment she is very quick to make judgment off one saying she does not follow the actual laws. Thats why she is in so much trouble she is a family court judge in Georgetown and let me tell you almost all the lawyers up here have filled a complaint against her she is very un fair to the men.. Me and my husband went in front of her over custody for his son ( who the grandparents have custody of cause mom is a crack head) and the judge was very unfair and allowed the mother of the child in the court room when the mother had no reason to be there or have any say in what should happen to my husbands son when the mother lost custody of him im hoping the judge gets all the pay back she deserves
u say a birth mother has no right to witness the outcome of her childs custody hearing?? yet you say that the judge is unfair. ur marbles are loose.
Jennifer Benedict

Georgetown, KY

#45 Jun 4, 2010
yeah especially when she choose to do crack her whole pregnancy and made her son have severe health issues and still did it after she had him let him sit and have an asthma attack while she did a quick hit of crack.
LORI

Georgetown, KY

#46 Jun 4, 2010
i had her and she sucks. not fair at all. she belived the people that lie. i hate her.
Bust

United States

#47 Apr 27, 2011
Well I have to say she is abusive. If you have a complaint then go to the judicial review board. I got that woman on tape. I had evidence that would put my ex in prison and clearly said she didn't want to see the evidence. I have attorneys on tape stating she is pro woman and she rules for the woman 99% of time. She allows all epo to every woman with no evidence. I can't wait to hear from the commission. Maybe this will set her free from destroying good dads and wrongful child support.
Just Sayin

United States

#48 Apr 27, 2011
Jennifer Benedict wrote:
yeah especially when she choose to do crack her whole pregnancy and made her son have severe health issues and still did it after she had him let him sit and have an asthma attack while she did a quick hit of crack.
I am not a fan of this judge but unless the mother's parental rights have been legally terminated through the Circuit Court, the Judge is legally obligated to allow her in the proceedings.
sorry

United States

#49 Apr 27, 2011
I think she is a very good judge. What a horrible thing to say. Looks like the truth hurts and someone is mad she didn't believe their lies.
Aok

Macon, GA

#51 Apr 27, 2011
The judicial board over turned her ruling now I the DAD have custody of my girls,
Bust

United States

#52 Apr 27, 2011
sorry wrote:
I think she is a very good judge. What a horrible thing to say. Looks like the truth hurts and someone is mad she didn't believe their lies.
You must be another female, what else would you expect. If you are a woman all you have to do is lie in her court. She doesn't care about men or how a man handles a child in court. A woman can dilute a drug test and still give her custody. A woman can self deaficate herself and still get custody even if the dad is more stable. Screw gormely and her ways because she is a man hater and I have officials even stating that. Her time is coming. She is under review again. You can only screw over so many men till karma bites you in butt.
mee

United States

#53 May 2, 2011
That's funny she must not like what I had to say!! My post is gone!! I will say again she is a corrupt judge that rules how ever she wants I did nothing wrong and she issued an epo that I proved was first of all invalid and then proved in criminal court that I did noting but let the woman beat the hell out of me!! This girl also told the court that I used drugs to keep me from my children I once again proved by taking a hair folical test that I didn't do drugs!! As of date she will not allow me to even be heard to get to see my kids! Any you people want to prtect her? Again god has seen her e I'll ways and she will ne er. Bask in the glory of god she will rot in hell for all eternity!!
yrf

United States

#54 May 2, 2011
Bust wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be another female, what else would you expect. If you are a woman all you have to do is lie in her court. She doesn't care about men or how a man handles a child in court. A woman can dilute a drug test and still give her custody. A woman can self deaficate herself and still get custody even if the dad is more stable. Screw gormely and her ways because she is a man hater and I have officials even stating that. Her time is coming. She is under review again. You can only screw over so many men till karma bites you in butt.
you don't seem like a very nice person. Think I would second guess if I would want my children with you. Self deaficate? What do you mean by that?
will

United States

#55 May 2, 2011
I am a guy and I have custody of my two daughters. Anytime you are in an ugly divorce situation, someone is going to be mad of the outcome if they are no putting their children first. She looked at the facts and judged according to whom she felt my daughters primary custodian should be.
True

Paris, KY

#56 May 2, 2011
mee wrote:
That's funny she must not like what I had to say!! My post is gone!! I will say again she is a corrupt judge that rules how ever she wants I did nothing wrong and she issued an epo that I proved was first of all invalid and then proved in criminal court that I did noting but let the woman beat the hell out of me!! This girl also told the court that I used drugs to keep me from my children I once again proved by taking a hair folical test that I didn't do drugs!! As of date she will not allow me to even be heard to get to see my kids! Any you people want to prtect her? Again god has seen her e I'll ways and she will ne er. Bask in the glory of god she will rot in hell for all eternity!!
This is the same person thats on anothef forum defending two of the worst people in paris!Crack heads and thieves ! Pay no attention to this idiot!!
topx

United States

#57 May 2, 2011
I don't think anyone truthfully pays attention to what anyone says anyway. It is a website for cowards to hide behind their hateful comments unless it is being used for good.
Bust

United States

#58 May 2, 2011
Self dedicate means cutting themselves or creating bodily harm to themselves. And as for the dad of the two daughters you are one of the two percent in all her cases that get custody. Gormely is a man hater and rules for the woman in 98% of her cases and 97% percent of all males go to family violence project classes. Gormely is a domestic violence advocate and thinks all men are worthless. She has been suspended numerous times for battering males, unfair child support --and not looking at facts to support the findings. Her time is coming cause I have reported her to the commission and has allowed my Childs mother to be in contempt of court and then punish me for showing these findings just to protect my ex. Like I stated before I have her on tape battering me in her court room and public officials and attorneys telling me she is this way and just because I'm a male I have no chance. I'm still waiting on my response from Frankfort and when o do I will update. And as far as me, I'm an excellent father and carefor my child more than any parent would in my eyes. GORMELY YOUR JUDGMENT IS COMING AND I GOT YOU ON RECORDING.
Paul

Lawrenceburg, KY

#59 May 2, 2011
I have to defend Judge Gormley on this one. Not sure what all of you with a bad perception of her are talking about. That is your story to tell. My story is she saw and heard both sides and when the dust settled, SHE ruled in my favor. In fact, she pretty much put things so bluntly to my ex that she left the court room in tears before she was finished with her explanation of her decision. If you have a legitimate complaint, file it and the "Board" will rectify any poor judgements, but if you just lost your fight and have hard feelings, let the woman be.
fshow

United States

#60 May 2, 2011
Bust, you sound like your there fo your child. Sounds like things are fu.**#d up. You have all this on tape, shouldn't have no probs. Whats up with the ex? Thatz crazy
Bust

United States

#61 May 2, 2011
fshow wrote:
Bust, you sound like your there fo your child. Sounds like things are fu.**#d up. You have all this on tape, shouldn't have no probs. Whats up with the ex? Thatz crazy
She's mentally unstable and her attorney advised her to make things up on me and she would get her way. There are other issues but can't give all details for my protection of leaks. Specific details that would null and void my complaint if I was found out.
mad female

United States

#62 May 6, 2011
judge gromley isnt for the women nor children. what judge lets a deadbeat father come in her court room drunk admits to being drunk and lets him walk right out of her court room and walk out of the court house and get in his vehicle and drive away with 9 prior dui's shes really hard on the men.ha ha ha what a joke she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Boyle 47 min Nightmare 1
Jason Crump 3 hr Horatios Ghost 16
Coke 3 hr bebeoeee 3
HarrisonCoNightmare big Orgy 7 hr yoursoweak 18
Looking For A Man! 9 hr Ben Dover 28
harrisonconightmare gonna get another thrashing 11 hr yoursoweak 13
Mountain Lion 13 hr Freddy 30
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web