Judge Gormley
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wants to Know

Georgetown, KY

#1 Mar 1, 2010
Anybody been before Judge Gormley? Know anything about her? She's a Family Court judge.
Man Killer

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Mar 2, 2010
I went before her. Consistently rules for the female. Burned me 6 months after my divorce was final
really

Georgetown, KY

#3 Mar 2, 2010
If your going in front of her for children she is all about the kids,she is a great judge
onethirtyeight

Georgetown, KY

#4 Mar 2, 2010
because you're a woman.
Wants to Know

Georgetown, KY

#5 Mar 2, 2010
I'm a man and I want to change the custody agreement in my divorce. My wife is supposed to have custody of our daughters, but they live with me 75% of the time.
common

Jackson, KY

#6 Mar 2, 2010
she is bias, and does not focus on the case in front of her not a good judge for kids
really

Georgetown, KY

#7 Mar 2, 2010
well common she is a excellent judge for children unless your one of the parents that are not doing their job and are in front of her for a reason she makes you prove that you want what is best for your kids.
really

Georgetown, KY

#8 Mar 2, 2010
shes a unfair b!tch
Wants to Know

Georgetown, KY

#9 Mar 2, 2010
really wrote:
well common she is a excellent judge for children unless your one of the parents that are not doing their job and are in front of her for a reason she makes you prove that you want what is best for your kids.
So as long as a parent is acting in the best interest of the child, she's fair?
Lol

Georgetown, KY

#10 Mar 2, 2010
I think she is hot for a judge and would hit it.
yep

Georgetown, KY

#11 Mar 2, 2010
common wrote:
she is bias, and does not focus on the case in front of her not a good judge for kids
AMEN! ive seen her take a kid away from a parent for one fight that didnt hurt or involve that kid and gave him to his daddy who lives in a dirty environment and leaves his son with retards all day. always has diaper rashes and no food or soap for the kid.
really

Georgetown, KY

#12 Mar 2, 2010
she probably got abused by her dad
sally of the valley

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2010
She is not fair very unstable and you would think she would have learned her lesson when she got in all of that trouble.
March

Georgetown, KY

#14 Mar 8, 2010
So she is still a bad judge?
CORKY77

Georgetown, KY

#15 Mar 28, 2010
really wrote:
shes a unfair b!tch
if you are doing what you are suppose to for you choldren she is a very fair she is a very very awsome judge if not she can be harrish but she has cause when she dose so get over it
CORKY77

Georgetown, KY

#16 Mar 28, 2010
March wrote:
So she is still a bad judge?
forgive my sprlling i was upsey over this comment
CORKY77

Georgetown, KY

#17 Mar 28, 2010
really wrote:
she probably got abused by her dad
don't run your mouth about things you know nothing about she didn\'t have to be abuse to love children just have a loving heart
really

Georgetown, KY

#18 Mar 28, 2010
CORKY77 wrote:
<quoted text>
don't run your mouth about things you know nothing about she didn\'t have to be abuse to love children just have a loving heart
shes a crooked judge who doesn't look at the big picture. I'm sure she does love children. she hears a few facts, a few lies, doesnt care about what some people have to say. She wants to make snap judgments and get the day over with! Horrible judge!
firefighter

Plummers Landing, KY

#20 Mar 28, 2010
She is an unfair *&^& and I wouldn't pee on her if she was on fire
LTD

AOL

#21 Mar 28, 2010
firefighter wrote:
She is an unfair *&^& and I wouldn't pee on her if she was on fire
You got my VOTE!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittany Rison 15 hr Ridiculous 1
Blonde hooker 19 hr tyrone 12
timmy rinesmith Sat timmy rinesmith 2
Lori Cline Davis Fri Shocked 1
NA Meetings in Paris Fri Allie 5
Morgan Gaunce Fri Ya Boy J 30
4-5 am street sweeper Fri Not a robot 20

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance