Rite Aid robbery
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
catch him

Paris, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2011
Sure hope they find out who the scum was that robbed Rite Aid last night. And it's good to see that the company finally got them some security cameras.
please

Tomball, TX

#2 Sep 24, 2011
I sure hope they catch that bastard for putting my Childs life in danger
ford girl

Pflugerville, TX

#3 Sep 24, 2011
what did they take
Robbery

Tomball, TX

#4 Sep 24, 2011
Childs life in danger? Where u there?
true

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2011
was n e body hurt and what did they take
haha

Paris, KY

#6 Sep 24, 2011
crystal columbia jason thay in it
true

United States

#7 Sep 24, 2011
huh
well

Paris, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2011
Crystal and Jason who.
Well

Louisville, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2011
ford girl wrote:
what did they take
Really?! All you're concerned about is what was taken? What about the people that were in danger you superficial ass!
yup

Lexington, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2011
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?! All you're concerned about is what was taken? What about the people that were in danger you superficial ass!
Get over yourself, you judgmental A.S.S.
Its a legitimate question.
I will note that not one of the questions posted here have been answered. Not even from the person who posts about having their child's life in danger. I might also add that post and the one asking what was took are suspiciously both from TX which I would have to think would be a rare location to post from on a Paris Ky topix. Just saying...
true

Tomball, TX

#11 Sep 26, 2011
yup wrote:
<quoted text>Get over yourself, you judgmental A.S.S.
I will note that not one of the questions posted here have been answered. Not even from the person who posts about having their child's life in danger. I might also add that post and the one asking what was took are suspiciously both from TX which I would have to think would be a rare location to post from on a Paris Ky topix. Just saying...
my family is from paris so yeah i kerp tabbs
wow

Pflugerville, TX

#12 Sep 26, 2011
yup wrote:
<quoted text>Get over yourself, you judgmental A.S.S.
I am from Paris and sometime mine come up from Texas...depends on the connection get your facts straight...just saying!! Lol
Concerned

Dayton, OH

#13 Sep 26, 2011
Maybe we will get lucky and he took all the pills at once! Natural selection--thinning the herd. Pill heads are the scum of the earth, hope they all get what they have coming!!
Customer

Dayton, OH

#14 Sep 26, 2011
Someone knows something. We need to het this low-life off the streets and in prison. Where, if we're lucky he will need some pain meds. Get it?!
citizen

Richmond, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2011
They are scum and I too hope he took them all ay once. Unfortunately this what we have to look forward to in the society we live in.
Anonymous

United States

#16 Sep 26, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Maybe we will get lucky and he took all the pills at once! Natural selection--thinning the herd. Pill heads are the scum of the earth, hope they all get what they have coming!!
I hope none of your family becomes a pill head , cause u will then learn what others go thru. Don't call people scum of the earth if u haven't been thru it.
Travis

Paris, KY

#17 Sep 26, 2011
Crystal and Jason didn't have shit to do with this, quit posting shit about people you have no connection to.
Travis

Paris, KY

#18 Sep 26, 2011
I know who you are "haha", keep ya damn mouth shut, It's over so go on with your life.
concerned

Paris, KY

#19 Sep 26, 2011
turkeylips wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope none of your family becomes a pill head , cause u will then learn what others go thru. Don't call people scum of the earth if u haven't been thru it.
been there, done that! It took someone kicking the s#*% out of a relative to turn him around. I'm talking within an inch kicking--so get them help asap! People aren't in the take a loss mindset anymore.
Crystal n Jason

United States

#20 Sep 26, 2011
well wrote:
Crystal and Jason who.
We didn't take a damn thing!! I'm glad u all have nothin better to do but talk about us! Get a life n stay outta mine. If u were as smart as u think u r then u would've watched the news n it clearly shows who it was n I know we don't look nothin like him, so grow the hell up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Petitt 2 hr Spacewoman 9
Police at The Rock Wed Yes 4
Bourbon Trace Laundry Room Tue Deb 1
Paris police May 3 Newbie 14
poolroom (Oct '15) May 3 Biker 11
Megan white (Jul '13) May 3 citizen 10
good food May 3 Irene 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages