hey

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2012
who is the older petite hottie that manages a paris clothing store? she was on plentyoffish for awhile but now she is gone from there. i she still single ? where does she work ?
looking

Richmond, KY

#2 Nov 23, 2012
hey wrote:
who is the older petite hottie that manages a paris clothing store? she was on plentyoffish for awhile but now she is gone from there. i she still single ? where does she work ?
Paris clothing store? What store u talking about hun?
Re looking

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
Really not sure. her ad on plentyoffish said she was a clothing store manager, and some of the pics were taken in the store. she sure was a pretty lady. ;-)
looking wrote:
<quoted text> Paris clothing store? What store u talking about hun?
info

Paris, KY

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Diana garrison
re info

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2012
so do you know is Diana is still single ? what clothing store does she manage ?
info wrote:
Diana garrison
got it

Lexington, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2012
gonna walk on in and find out what's the story mornin'glory. seems as if she's got QUITE a few folks livin' there on lovers lane.:(
info wrote:
Diana garrison
finally went

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2012
finally went into the store to see her yesterday. WHAT WAS I THINKING ? She DOES have a nice body, but that FACE ! when was the last time she had a good night's sleep ? and what was SHE thinking with that HAIR ? Plentyoffish sure made her look good...guess that goes to show you the magic of digital imagery manipulation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is going to get elected 7 hr Deedah your ex 13
Walmart produce.. 7 hr BonnieD 8
xxx (Jan '13) Apr 23 Cops suck 42
Joshua Payton Apr 23 Losers 3
chris wilson (Jul '11) Apr 23 Soon 37
Rashawna MIles and Tee Jones (Mar '10) Apr 21 tim 86
Chris Herrington (Oct '15) Apr 20 Bumpy dick it was... 11

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages