Marnette Nichols
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Curious

Paris, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2012
Has anyone seen her or know how she is doing?? I heard she is Pregnant again but just worried about how she is??5729
lucy
#2 Oct 22, 2012
she is doing great! she still around....dnt see her or hear bout her cuz she doin what she needs to do and stayin out of trouble! yes she is pregnant and i cant wait for her to prove all the negative ppl that just knw and hope she will f up wrong! iam so excited for her to show the world what a great mother i KNOW she can be! if u read this Marney,i love u sissy and am so proud of u!!!......but u alreay knw,its topix so......LET THE HATERS START TALKIN SHIT lol
Curious

Paris, KY

#3 Oct 22, 2012
Ok that is great and I was not putting this for anything negitive I was just wondering how she was doin!!! SO PEOPLE DONT START
lucy
#4 Oct 22, 2012
well thank u for not starting this to put her down :) even tho we know there will be some jackass on here sooner or later makin up stuff or talkin bout her for mistakes she made a damn year ago!
Curious

Paris, KY

#5 Oct 22, 2012
Well no one is perfect and what she done in her past is just that the past!!! Just pray that she continues to do well and take care of herself and this baby!! I know she loves all her kids and that she done the right thing for them!! I just pray they are all in good homes and being taken care of!!!!
friend

Paris, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Marnette is doing great and she is going to raise this baby like she is supposed to. She done what was best for the other kids at that time and I promise she will raise this one some people just need some guidance in life and thats what she has been given to dowhat s rught this time its never too late. She is going to be wonderful mom se helps me everyday with my boys and they love her she is great with them and with possitive people in her life s an do better things...L ove you mARNEY and keep your head up you can do this
Lacy

Lebanon, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Yea till the baby tests dirty at birth and then theirs another child gone.
alyshia

Paris, KY

#8 Oct 28, 2012
Well lacy u obviously don't know her bc marny has cleaned up and not doing anything! Love ya marnette I got ya back :)
lucy
#9 Oct 28, 2012
alyshia wrote:
Well lacy u obviously don't know her bc marny has cleaned up and not doing anything! Love ya marnette I got ya back :)
right! me,u,and 'friend' KNOW marney an i can not wait til she shows these dumb bitches how wrong they are! we have all 3 been very close to her for life an never have i ever met or knwn her to hang wit nbody named 'Lacy'...jus another puss afraid to put a real name i think!
Lacy

Lebanon, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2012
She is a lowlife piece of crap that has already lost 3 children the last thing she needs is another one she was using while she is pregnant I know this for a fact social services will be all over her ass when she gives birth I only pray the baby is clean could care less about her.
waiting

Paris, KY

#11 Oct 28, 2012
if shes not using why is she hanging out with needle junkies and dope heads. funny that everyone this taking up for her on here are either one of the two. i cant wait til this baby is born and when its taken we can laugh in your face. she can tell you shes not using when she really is, just like the last two children, she said she wasnt with them either and guess where they are now. hmm. her own family will tell you that she is and will never change until she gets help. sad thing is it doesnt hurt her, it hurts the kids. when this baby comes out and is dirty then i guess it will go to a good home like the rest of them. dont know where because she is running out of options. i hope she gets herself fixed or atleast gets on birth control, because i know social services is tired of dealing with her.
posted

Lebanon, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2012
waiting wrote:
if shes not using why is she hanging out with needle junkies and dope heads. funny that everyone this taking up for her on here are either one of the two. i cant wait til this baby is born and when its taken we can laugh in your face. she can tell you shes not using when she really is, just like the last two children, she said she wasnt with them either and guess where they are now. hmm. her own family will tell you that she is and will never change until she gets help. sad thing is it doesnt hurt her, it hurts the kids. when this baby comes out and is dirty then i guess it will go to a good home like the rest of them. dont know where because she is running out of options. i hope she gets herself fixed or atleast gets on birth control, because i know social services is tired of dealing with her.
well I don't know about Marnett or her "friend", but Lucy is family, and I know about her. Don't talk about Marnett hanging around needle users and dope heads then say the people who defend her are either one of the 2. If you say that Marnett only hangs around drug addicts and you know so much about her and everything she does then YOU must be a drug addict also!!! RIGHT??? Because how can you say her baby is dirty she's on drugs if you haven't seen her do them? If you have seen her do them then you must be doing them also RIGHT??? Because people don't hang around drug addicts with out doing drugs RIGHT??? Or maybe your just a dumb jealous B!tch...... Just stating the obvious, but you must be too high to comprehend
lucy
#13 Oct 28, 2012
yea um if u wana put me in the dope head category u need to change that to past tense bitch! i know when she is with me she aint doin shit sooo get it right! and not sure who posted is but thank u and i agree that if 'waiting' knows so much then he/she must be either serving her or using with her! lets use real name if ya wana talk shit bout me!
alyshia

Paris, KY

#14 Oct 28, 2012
Marny has messed up in the past and everyone knows it not a big secret she's one of the number one talks on this bullshit site but she's a good person and can b a good mom I just saw her few weeks ago at the store she was on her way to work. So she has changed I see the change and all you haters can kiss her ass. We go back 11 yrs and she will do anything she can for u ill always love marnette no matter what and no one on here can honestly say u haven't messed up or done a drug bc if u do u are lying u just haven't got caught up
Lacy

Lebanon, KY

#15 Oct 29, 2012
Maybe the ones that are telling the truth that you don't want to hear are sick of cleaning up her messes, she is a constant disruption of everyone's life she does what she wants when she wants without concern for anyone but herself not even her unborn child or the other children she has already left behind.
lucy
#16 Oct 29, 2012
Lacy wrote:
Maybe the ones that are telling the truth that you don't want to hear are sick of cleaning up her messes, she is a constant disruption of everyone's life she does what she wants when she wants without concern for anyone but herself not even her unborn child or the other children she has already left behind.
i know how big and badly she has messed up and nobody knows this more than her! she is not happy wit the way her life has turned out,an for that matter,nobody that loves her is happy about it! it is heartbreaking. my husband and i were very close to her oldest,however to say that it is a mistake or a bad thing that she is where she is would be selfish on my part! iam happy that all those babies have happy,healthy,normal lives! But how do u expect soebody to come up when instead of helping to guide her ppl like u constantly throw the past in her face,knock her down and wish nothing but bad on her?
posted

Lebanon, KY

#17 Oct 29, 2012
Lacy wrote:
Maybe the ones that are telling the truth that you don't want to hear are sick of cleaning up her messes, she is a constant disruption of everyone's life she does what she wants when she wants without concern for anyone but herself not even her unborn child or the other children she has already left behind.
So... What messes of hers have you had to clean up? What has she done to personally effect YOUR life? You seem to only be concerned with her children basically out of pity... And not a genuine concern, but even more like to throw in her face her past. Ammo to use against her. Who gives you a right to judge her?
Lacy

Lebanon, KY

#18 Oct 29, 2012
Everyone should be concerned about her children there is hope for them until she wakes the hell up and turns her life around she does not need any children truth is she is doing drugs with this pregnancy the baby is the one being hurt it doesn't have a choice it is sick and pathetic and they should have kept her locked up in jail until she gave birth.
waiting

Paris, KY

#19 Oct 29, 2012
i am family. im not on drugs never been. she does not come around me unless she wants something, and quit coming when she figured out i wasnt giving. i and many others have tried to help her but she doesnt want help. i hope she is clean, and this baby will have no issues either, but as we know we have heard that many times, the last two children she was supposably clean, and what happened she was dirty. i know for fact that the night she went to jail she was under the influence of drugs, while pregnant and social services have the results of the drug test.yes we are concerned about her children, they had no choice in this matter. you can only try to help someone so many times before its like a losing battle.how does she plan on raising this child? she has no house of her own,(house to house), no job, if she does get one its gone in no time.. i have tried helping her, the state has tried, she doesnt want it. lacy whoever you are, i agree with you a 100 percent.
posted

Lebanon, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2012
waiting wrote:
i am family. im not on drugs never been. she does not come around me unless she wants something, and quit coming when she figured out i wasnt giving. i and many others have tried to help her but she doesnt want help. i hope she is clean, and this baby will have no issues either, but as we know we have heard that many times, the last two children she was supposably clean, and what happened she was dirty. i know for fact that the night she went to jail she was under the influence of drugs, while pregnant and social services have the results of the drug test.yes we are concerned about her children, they had no choice in this matter. you can only try to help someone so many times before its like a losing battle.how does she plan on raising this child? she has no house of her own,(house to house), no job, if she does get one its gone in no time.. i have tried helping her, the state has tried, she doesnt want it. lacy whoever you are, i agree with you a 100 percent.
that's why you say lacy whoever you are I agree with you 100% because you are that person. Same person posting under different names. Like we are all stupid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday Alcohol Sales 36 min Silly 11
droopy 3 hr UK blue 1
Ken's closing 5 hr Guest 2
Marcie the mex 8 hr Think so 6
pill by crystal columbia and scott tapp on broo... (Aug '12) 8 hr anonymous130 53
Scotty an Crystal (Oct '12) 8 hr anonymous130 7
Liz Columbia 8 hr anonymous130 10

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages