Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul ...

Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

There are 26315 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 26, 2010, titled Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22583 May 21, 2012
Sarah PLAIN is a moron, quit thinking with your lower head.....
The Pagan Temple

Heidrick, KY

#22584 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Sarah PLAIN is a moron, quit thinking with your lower head.....
I don't know who you were meaning by that, but if it was me you're just way off base. She doesn't appeal to me in that way. I just think she's a good public servant and would probably make a great president or at least a good one (a hell of a lot better than the POS we have in there now at least). Besides, even if I didn't think she would be a good President, I would still resent the hell out of the way she was treated by Democrat Progressive pieces of filth and their bought and paid for tools in the mainstream media.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22585 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
Teahaggers LOWERED our credit ranking !!! MORON !
Wrong again Seattle.The debt which Obummer kept on borrowing with no plan to ever pay back cause the rating drop.Obummer will keep on again,and lower it again,until this Country is another Greece if we don`t get rid of him and get some sense in office.
You and I have total different ideologies and eyesight.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22586 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you were meaning by that, but if it was me you're just way off base. She doesn't appeal to me in that way. I just think she's a good public servant and would probably make a great president or at least a good one (a hell of a lot better than the POS we have in there now at least). Besides, even if I didn't think she would be a good President, I would still resent the hell out of the way she was treated by Democrat Progressive pieces of filth and their bought and paid for tools in the mainstream media.
She's an IDIOT and her family is a GREAT EXAMPLE of her problems....sorry dude, you're lost...
The Pagan Temple

Heidrick, KY

#22587 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>She's an IDIOT and her family is a GREAT EXAMPLE of her problems....sorry dude, you're lost...
No you're lost, and you don't even know who's dirty work your doing. She has as many enemies in the Republican Party as within the Democratic Party. In fact, before she ran for Vice President, she was a Republican Party Reformer, constantly fighting against the corrupt old boy's network within the Alaskan State Republican Party, namely the Murkowski clique. She made a name for herself as a regulator of the Big Oil industry in Alaska, and literally forced them to pay the citizens of Alaska a dividend from their oil money profits. The oil didn't belong to the industry, you see, it belonged to the people of Alaska, the industry was just granted contracts to drill, extract, and sell the oil. But they were avoiding paying what they owed to the people of Alaska, mainly by bribing the state politicians, mostly crooked Republicans. She dragged them kicking and screaming to reform as Governor, and they never forgave her for it. But she had the people on her side, so what choice did she have. Here's a clue, she didn't have an over eighty percent approval rating because she was good looking.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22589 May 21, 2012
She got the approval ranking for giving out money .... she's a moron quitter and a poor mother...
The Pagan Temple

Heidrick, KY

#22590 May 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
She got the approval ranking for giving out money .... she's a moron quitter and a poor mother...
Correction. She gave out money to the people that was legitimately owed them by the oil companies, and if she were a Democrat you'd be singing her praises, so that pretty much proves you're a hypocrite, doesn't it? And quitter? I haven't seen her quitting anything yet, she's still going out and helping to elect good solid conservative Tea Party Republicans and I trust she'll keep right on doing so. The fact that she resigned her office as Governor is nothing more than an effect of the constant frivolous lawsuits she was having to fight, and which would have bankrupted her, and was taking up too much of her time she needed to perform her official duties as governor. But thanks for reminding me of another reason I'll never vote for another Democrat POS as long as I live.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22591 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
President of the Elementary School PTA maybe you Fagan Pimple.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22592 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction. She gave out money to the people that was legitimately owed them by the oil companies, and if she were a Democrat you'd be singing her praises, so that pretty much proves you're a hypocrite, doesn't it? And quitter? I haven't seen her quitting anything yet, she's still going out and helping to elect good solid conservative Tea Party Republicans and I trust she'll keep right on doing so. The fact that she resigned her office as Governor is nothing more than an effect of the constant frivolous lawsuits she was having to fight, and which would have bankrupted her, and was taking up too much of her time she needed to perform her official duties as governor. But thanks for reminding me of another reason I'll never vote for another Democrat POS as long as I live.
Palin did quit you ignorant fos Rethuglican SOB.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22593 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
She quit as governor... perhaps you heard ??? As for the oil money, why did OUR COUNTRY support Alaska with welfare, while she handed out checks for OUR oil ??? Now say her daughter didn't sneak out, get drunk, get preggers, and make a fool of herself FOR MONEY !
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22594 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
No you're lost, and you don't even know who's dirty work your doing. She has as many enemies in the Republican Party as within the Democratic Party. In fact, before she ran for Vice President, she was a Republican Party Reformer, constantly fighting against the corrupt old boy's network within the Alaskan State Republican Party, namely the Murkowski clique. She made a name for herself as a regulator of the Big Oil industry in Alaska, and literally forced them to pay the citizens of Alaska a dividend from their oil money profits. The oil didn't belong to the industry, you see, it belonged to the people of Alaska, the industry was just granted contracts to drill, extract, and sell the oil. But they were avoiding paying what they owed to the people of Alaska, mainly by bribing the state politicians, mostly crooked Republicans. She dragged them kicking and screaming to reform as Governor, and they never forgave her for it. But she had the people on her side, so what choice did she have. Here's a clue, she didn't have an over eighty percent approval rating because she was good looking.
Her approval rating now is in the low Teens and Murkowski is the US Senator from Alaska.

Palin had to leave.

lmfao
The Pagan Temple

Heidrick, KY

#22595 May 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Palin did quit you ignorant fos Rethuglican SOB.
She was forced to resign because Democrat Fag**ts like you were constantly filing one frivolous lawsuit after another and she didn't want to end up bankrupt and broke. Never mind that every single one of them were found to be without merit or were otherwise decided in her favor. So you pieces of crap got what you wanted. What you won't get, and never will get, is another vote from me, for anything, no matter who you run or for what office. And if you think I'm the only one you turned against you forever with not just Palin, but the other constant bullshiite, think again. You saw what happened in 2010 didn't you? Well, you can thank Palin in large measure for that. Plus the fact that there are plenty of people like me who hate you with a burning passion that surpasses what many of us, me included, feel about the most radical fanatical Muslim terrorist. That's your legacy, a legacy of being hated and despised by a large plurality of your fellow citizens. I hope you're happy.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22596 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
She was forced to resign because Democrat Fag**ts like you were constantly filing one frivolous lawsuit after another and she didn't want to end up bankrupt and broke. Never mind that every single one of them were found to be without merit or were otherwise decided in her favor. So you pieces of crap got what you wanted. What you won't get, and never will get, is another vote from me, for anything, no matter who you run or for what office. And if you think I'm the only one you turned against you forever with not just Palin, but the other constant bullshiite, think again. You saw what happened in 2010 didn't you? Well, you can thank Palin in large measure for that. Plus the fact that there are plenty of people like me who hate you with a burning passion that surpasses what many of us, me included, feel about the most radical fanatical Muslim terrorist. That's your legacy, a legacy of being hated and despised by a large plurality of your fellow citizens. I hope you're happy.
Your legacy is similar to Palin's a failed ignorant doofus with the approval rating of a swollen hemmorhoid you Fagan Pimple.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22597 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, SHE QUIT and you bought the excuses..... Keep drinking kool aide.....
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22598 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW what in the hell is "bullshiite"?

Your new Religion?

lmfao
skunky smeelz

Chesapeake, OH

#22599 May 21, 2012
hay you fellers ought ta jus git tagethur en go huntin, hits a shame ta be a fitein all tha time.me en ol rabbit we git ta go huntin bout ever nite. we hunt coons, en squrrals. sumtime swe git a possum.we always git sumpin.we gut anuff coon hides ta make tha gals a cote.we er gunna make tha hats with tha possum hide cauz thay is so small.me an my bride is gunna have one of em redos on er weddin.hits gunna be a big deel.we gut tha benchs bout made en we gut tha hog fattened up.ol harlene our daughtar is makein up a song ta sang.she likes ta intertane.she raps en does et zumbie dancein.listens ta this feller called pitbull. I ain't sure, but I thank he mite be frum ton.he talks funny.kant seem ta say nuthin thut don't ryme.must be frustratin fer his woman.well, you fellers come on by tha haus. be seein ya.
The Pagan Temple

Heidrick, KY

#22600 May 21, 2012
skunky smeelz wrote:
hay you fellers ought ta jus git tagethur en go huntin, hits a shame ta be a fitein all tha time.me en ol rabbit we git ta go huntin bout ever nite. we hunt coons, en squrrals. sumtime swe git a possum.we always git sumpin.we gut anuff coon hides ta make tha gals a cote.we er gunna make tha hats with tha possum hide cauz thay is so small.me an my bride is gunna have one of em redos on er weddin.hits gunna be a big deel.we gut tha benchs bout made en we gut tha hog fattened up.ol harlene our daughtar is makein up a song ta sang.she likes ta intertane.she raps en does et zumbie dancein.listens ta this feller called pitbull. I ain't sure, but I thank he mite be frum ton.he talks funny.kant seem ta say nuthin thut don't ryme.must be frustratin fer his woman.well, you fellers come on by tha haus. be seein ya.
Not a bad idea, me and you should get together and go Democrat huntin'. The problem is I wouldn't know what to do with them after I shot them. They stink like year old moldy sewage when they're alive, gods only know what they would stink like dead, even just for a few seconds. That would cause a big problem, cos I couldn't get close enough to them to dispose of them properly, but if you just left the scumbuckets laying there they would pollute the earth. Then again they already do that anyway, then try to blame it on somebody else, as usual. So I don't know what to do.
skunky smeelz

Chesapeake, OH

#22601 May 21, 2012
lets jus start out a sangin and pickin, we kin hunt eny ol time.fayetta makes a mean possum cobblur.we kin let ol granny smeelz out da cellur.she kin dance hur injun dance.ol harlene will join rite in an do hur zumbie rootine.she sure kin git down wit hur bad seff.let me no win you kin come on by.be seein ya
shirley

United States

#22602 May 21, 2012
Glad it's not broke.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22603 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad idea, me and you should get together and go Democrat huntin'. The problem is I wouldn't know what to do with them after I shot them. They stink like year old moldy sewage when they're alive, gods only know what they would stink like dead, even just for a few seconds. That would cause a big problem, cos I couldn't get close enough to them to dispose of them properly, but if you just left the scumbuckets laying there they would pollute the earth. Then again they already do that anyway, then try to blame it on somebody else, as usual. So I don't know what to do.
Hunt like a loser Plain and there's no reason to wonder if you'll shoot ANYTHING ~!.... NOT WORRIED ~! LMAOROTFu~! It's REAL FUNNY, hearing ANY Plain supporter "talking" hunting..... ALL TALKING ! LMNAOROTFu~!(Besides embarrassing)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gabby Smith 2 hr NA all the way 3
warning to Bourbon Trace!! 2 hr Enter Username 2
Who is Ashley Clarks baby daddy? 9 hr Cheating 4
Tessie Pilot 12 hr Shaquida 3
downtown poolroom 19 hr The one only 12
Girl you are so busted with your BS 22 hr maryc 17
what happend to ben buchanan (Jun '09) Mon Bendover 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages