Next Last
Just me

Paris, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I wish we could go back to how we used to be, I miss that. I love you babe
RAE

Paris, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Not being rude but why post this if the person isn't gonna know who u r or anything? Don't get me wrong I feel the same about someone & know how u feel! I was just saying why not talk top that person? Ppl change! Things change...& sometimes it makes the two of u grow closer together!
Just me

Paris, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
She knows by the title!!! I never let go as I promised no matter what. Things get bad at times but its something about her that I just can't let go.
RAE

Paris, KY

#4 Feb 16, 2013
I understand totally as I'm a guy also & said & promised the same exact thing! I will always hold her close to my heart & she will always own it! Keep ur head up tho man...this to shall pass!
omg

Tucker, GA

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Pu $ $ ies
could it be?

Tucker, GA

#6 Feb 16, 2013
I wonder if this is a message to me? I need another clue "Just Me"
Just me

United States

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Their are two clues already and the first is in the title. It would be our song we danced to
could it be?

Loves Park, IL

#8 Feb 16, 2013
It must not be for me.:(
i know

Loves Park, IL

#9 Feb 16, 2013
I love you too
Kimberly

United States

#10 Feb 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="could it be?"]It must not be for me.:([/QUOTE]
Y'all should hook up
This is sweet

Berea, KY

#11 Feb 16, 2013
If u want things back to how they used to be and if she still loves u why not make it to how things used to be? U only live once
RAE

Paris, KY

#12 Feb 16, 2013
This is sweet wrote:
If u want things back to how they used to be and if she still loves u why not make it to how things used to be? U only live once
I agree with u 100% but yes the love has to be there on both sides! It takes two to make something good into something great...& u r exactly right, u only live once & ppl make mistakes, just have to give ur all, communicate, trust, forgive! U gotta have courage...to keep working a relationship, to continue seeking solutions to difficult problems, and to stay focused during stressful periods.
This is sweet

Berea, KY

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Well I had read this and there was sum1 named I know that said luv u too so I was thinking it was on both sides and u r rite
This is sweet

Berea, KY

#14 Feb 17, 2013
If you have also been same pos as this person why culdnt things be fixed for you? You just seem like you wuld know solutions to problems by the way you talk of rel.
Sorry

Paris, KY

#15 Feb 17, 2013
Ok I'll take you back
RAE

Paris, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2013
I never said I hadn't screwed up & honestly couldn't tell u how many times & I don't have all the answers! Ur exactly right if I did know it all I wouldn't have lost someone so dear to me. Ppl do change tho & learn from mistakes! Now I'm not saying I won't make anymore mistakes in my life but I have learned from the ones I have & that is why they have stopped! I wasn't trying to be rude, argue, debate etc. I was just stating what I have recently learnt in a relationship & am trying to be a better individual for me & my child. Is that so bad....
Just me

Paris, KY

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Well said RAE. After all this time there's not a day that goes by I don't think of her. I know she thinks about me too. I love her as much if not more from the first time we looked at each other. Times get hard in our relationship but I always loved her know matter what. That doesn't mean give up though, but at times I have but I'll never let go cause I know she's the one. Sometimes with kids and wanting to always be with your kid keeps you close. The pain and hurt is their of betrayal and the trust has to be there to cause how do you know she won't do it again. I don't want her to call me or text me, my wish is for her to appear on my door step with arms open so I can wrap my arms around her and never let go.
RAE

Paris, KY

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Ty! I'm no saint by far & my relationship problems with my ex was my fault. I'm just glad I did learn from my mistakes & changed my short comings in myself. I would love to hear, see, talk & especially hold my ex! I would accept ANYTHING and would love for her to just show up so I could wrap my arms around her and her and I feel that feeling all over again....but I hope you do get what you want and hope it works out for the two of you! "This is sweet" is right...we only live once and if it was problems that are able to be fixed with you guys then sit down and fix them! Life is to short and true love isn't something to play with or throw away! If she is the right one for you as my ex is for me then I don't see you giving up on her or the two of you, so take care of yourself and the things in your life that way if and when you get that chance again you will be ready to receive her and y'alls love with full open arms! Goodluck and God bless my friend!
well

Boise, ID

#19 Feb 18, 2013
I had a similar situation, but I think in some instances it's better to keep feelings for some ppl private. Like if u know it won't work...
stupid

Paris, KY

#20 Feb 18, 2013
who are you to say or anyone else that something isn't gonna work? Anyone who has feelings for someone and keeps them to themselves is a ignorant individual. Just me is sweet and I do not know one woman who wouldn't like to know who RAE is and meet him, so leave these guys alone. It must be sad to go around living full of hate hmm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kens building sold 21 min AutoMan 8
Central KY quick lube and tire 2 hr Trustworthy 8
David Dunn 15 hr Looking 1
jail body scanner 16 hr truth 2
Dominos Sun huh 2
Them lites Sat Bonnie 10
meet me site Dec 14 haha 1

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance