monessen hearth systems co

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Line worker

United States

#1 Sep 16, 2010
i have friends in bowling green that no a guy at the plant Michel Paul ran. go to Bowling green discussion page and read the posts under BENEDIX SPICER last post was 9/9. NOT GOoD. posts say micheal paul was fired, he lies, doesn't care about workers and is a snake. why did we get him. we need to watch out for all of us here dong our jobs
Workthere2

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Sep 18, 2010
i beleive mike Paul probbly is a lying dick like your friends at benedix say. who cares he will be gone in a few months. heard Friday that the rat john. bledsoe is leaving. he did notthin for monessen except piss people off and stir up crab and make this place even worse by hurtin morrale good riddins go back to the north wher you came from.
Line worker

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2010
all these outsiders need to leave kentucky. when is bob livine leaving. he's one more that doesmt do thing to HELP US ON THE LINE OR THE COMPANY. did hear someone in up front talkin about movin lines and other to mexicco and vermont. has anyone else know or heard from leads about this ?
Allright123

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Oct 2, 2010
Monessons a joke. They fired a guy a while back for being 10minites late but they dont do a thing bout the people stealin them blind. parts are stole right off the back of the trucks comin in and put somewher to be taken out later. this is part of why we run out of parts for the LINE. WTF?
Line worker

United States

#7 Oct 2, 2010
u know its bad place 2 work when the officce people come out to smoke and bitch about the place. and they bitch more than people workin in the plant
Line worker

United States

#8 Oct 2, 2010
who ever is stealing parts need to stop. my line needs these parts. they have cameras and can see if anything is stolen
Id like to know

Mount Sterling, KY

#9 Oct 2, 2010
are they still hiring out there, ive put my app in and have called several times but keep getting the same damn story that the apps are being looked at and someone will contact me27
Reds fan

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Oct 31, 2010
Monesson sounds like a GREAT place to work! not.
kyhorseman

Henderson, KY

#11 Dec 31, 2010
hows monessen doing these dsays? they still buildin stoves up there? this place had been steadikly growing and hireing the last few years.
Line worker

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2010
same old same old in monessen. none of these new people know whats goin on like they say. they ran off most the people that knew how to run the plasce including harry o who was a hell of a guy. i gotta admit i was happy when they got rid of vanhorn. really thought a new man would make this a better shop to work for boy was i wrong. i know ill take some $hit for this but vanhorn cared aboit people and was making it better he would listen and had some class others donot. i see whyn they got rid of him.
For the better of Bourbon

Clarksville, TN

#13 Dec 31, 2010
Monessen provides employment for over 100 people here in Paris. Where would those people work if they didn't have that job. If you work there, be happy that you have a pay check and do the best for the company. There is not a lot of places to replace a job if you lost one. Be happy you have a job.
hammerman

Georgetown, KY

#14 Jan 8, 2011
I here all this stuff,but I been there since May.Tommy is my boss,it seems like he's always gets the short end of the stick. to me everybody cool.The only sour apple I see is Judy from powder coat.They say she used to be ok but got the team leader job and now thinks she's all that.Karma took over she hurt her back ,then broke her wrist,thats what you get for play God.shes been gone and things have went better with out her,maybe the bosses will now see what a burden she really is .all in all good job
Curious

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jan 8, 2011
Do you guys know if Monessan is hiring at the time?
loser

United States

#16 Jan 10, 2011
Line worker wrote:
same old same old in monessen. none of these new people know whats goin on like they say. they ran off most the people that knew how to run the plasce including harry o who was a hell of a guy. i gotta admit i was happy when they got rid of vanhorn. really thought a new man would make this a better shop to work for boy was i wrong. i know ill take some $hit for this but vanhorn cared aboit people and was making it better he would listen and had some class others donot. i see whyn they got rid of him.
sounds like debbie harney has been on here
hardworker

United States

#17 Jan 10, 2011
thats not debbie
JustWorkin

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Mar 14, 2011
I agree Harry was a hell of a guy. Seems like you never know what's going to happen next. Who's coming or who's going. Does anybody know what happen to Benji McCoy he was workin out in the factory then moved to the front office then he was just gone.
justworkin2

Paris, KY

#20 Mar 14, 2011
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS going to be the second shift supervisor. any thoughts?
JustWorkin

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Mar 14, 2011
justworkin2 wrote:
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS going to be the second shift supervisor. any thoughts?
No idea
hardworker

Irvine, KY

#22 Mar 19, 2011
ron ambergy
justworkin2

Paris, KY

#23 Mar 20, 2011
congrats to ron i hope he stops all of the BS on second shift

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where's bj (brad) jones at now days (Feb '10) 1 hr I want him 18
Is Morgan Gilkey Messin With A white girl? 17 hr Question 8
Does Anyone Know 22 hr Melanie 2
2014 Thu Hey 2
Ron & Mardell Sosby Feb 23 MotherT 3
Unbelievable Feb 23 In too deep 1
what happend to trey spring...he still alive? (Feb '10) Feb 22 Bill 21

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance