Donnie Foley and Greg Kapusta

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FriedFiss

Lexington, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2010
Foley and Kapusta are the two biggest liars and crooks in Bourbon Co. Kapusta likes to watch the inmates take showers. Foley likes to sit in the parking lot of the high school and watch the girls practice cheerleading while sending dirty text messages.
friedfiss

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2010
donnie foley was all for regional jail until he seen that alot of citizens in the community did not like the idea this way if it does not workout he can blame the magistrates he loves to play games with the people of bourbon county

“Howdy from K-Jones!”

Since: Apr 08

[email protected]

#3 Mar 19, 2010
Seriously, I don't believe any of this. I've been pissed off at Kapusta a couple of times (I'm sure it's no sweat to him-it's his line of work), but what you've said here is way off base, Mr. Fiss.
Stay Tuned

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Mar 19, 2010
Karen May Jones wrote:
Seriously, I don't believe any of this. I've been pissed off at Kapusta a couple of times (I'm sure it's no sweat to him-it's his line of work), but what you've said here is way off base, Mr. Fiss.
I KNOW FOR A FACT that the Judge has sent (on several occassions) unsolicited sexual text messages to females in Bourbon County! Hopefully they will come forward soon so that all of the county can see the truth. I know this site is full of untruths, but I know this to be real.
friedfiss

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 19, 2010
what about all the inmates that mr.kapusta has tazed since he has been here why is he not still working for the federal prison system because he is a joke.his employees can not stand him he does have some that love him but he has to give them days off all you have to do is go to fiscal court meeting and you get a day off with pay what a joke he is costing the tax payers of bourbon county alot of money sending bo co inmates to other jails and you pay them to house bo co inmates real smart kapusta

“Howdy from K-Jones!”

[email protected]

#7 Mar 19, 2010
Some inmates have to be moved because they upset the environment. Sure, it would be nice to keep them and earn that dollar, but not if they are causing havoc. Plus, the jail seems to always be over capacity, so I don't know why you would think they are in need of lodgers, given that.

Anyway, I just think it's kind of bad for people to voice themselves in such a vulgar manner. If said right, complaints can go a long way, but the above drivel is about as useful as cold dishwater.

On a side note, yeah, I understand we wall need to release steam.

“Howdy from K-Jones!”

[email protected]

#8 Mar 19, 2010
friedfiss wrote:
what about all the inmates that mr.kapusta has tazed since he has been here why is he not still working for the federal prison system because he is a joke.his employees can not stand him he does have some that love him but he has to give them days off all you have to do is go to fiscal court meeting and you get a day off with pay what a joke he is costing the tax payers of bourbon county alot of money sending bo co inmates to other jails and you pay them to house bo co inmates real smart kapusta
Some inmates have to be moved because they upset the environment. Sure, it would be nice to keep them and earn that dollar, but not if they are causing havoc. Plus, the jail seems to always be over capacity, so I don't know why you would think they are in need of lodgers, given that.

Anyway, I just think it's kind of bad for people to voice themselves in such a vulgar manner. If said right, complaints can go a long way, but the above drivel is about as useful as cold dishwater.

On a side note, yeah, I understand we wall need to release steam.
no fan here

Commerce, GA

#9 Mar 19, 2010
Kapusta's a fat, disrespectful piece of trash. The way that he treats inmates is appalling. I came into jail with a medical problem and was treated horribly by him and verbally disrespected. Granted, I did something that landed me in jail, but just because you're incarcerated doesn't mean you have to treated like a dog. It would make my day to hear that he'd been hit by a bus.
mad one here

Georgetown, KY

#10 Mar 19, 2010
they both wrs sumbi*ch

“Howdy from K-Jones!”

[email protected]

#11 Mar 19, 2010
no fan here wrote:
Kapusta's a fat, disrespectful piece of trash. The way that he treats inmates is appalling. I came into jail with a medical problem and was treated horribly by him and verbally disrespected. Granted, I did something that landed me in jail, but just because you're incarcerated doesn't mean you have to treated like a dog. It would make my day to hear that he'd been hit by a bus.
Like I said, I've been pissed at him a couple of times, but he ain't studying us, for sure. Your complaint is no doubt a valid one, but to expect it to be taken seriously you should tame it down and not come off as an over-reactive type.

It's like we can't keep a good open discussion on this board because people want to call every one a co********. Then the topic goes byebye.
bath county boy

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2010
I so LOVE how some of you have such little bit of lives that you can actually sit at your homes and come up with wild, off the wall, very very VERY NON-INTELLECTUAL and ridiculous stories about people who do everything in their power to help you. I know for a FACT, and i do mean 110% FACT that you all have asked for help from one of these two officials and have gotten it. How can you honestly be that two-timing and two-faced that when you need the help, you'll be their biggest fan, but as soon as one little bitty tiny thing don't go your way, you have to come up with these crazy stories to try and convince everyone else of your own moronic oppinion? Seriously people, grow up, act your age, get a life, and stop reaping on everyone else and think about how big of an idiot your making yourself out to be.
friedfiss

Lexington, KY

#13 Apr 2, 2010
sounds like you are the idiot i can tell you have no clue ask the lady that was at the jail with her seeing i dog and kapusta told her to get the dog out of the jail before he called animal control so you need to know the facts before you call people idiots and further more i have not asked either one of these morons for anything i would call doc before i would lower my self to call either one of them

“Howdy from K-Jones!”

[email protected]

#14 Apr 2, 2010
bath county boy wrote:
you all have asked for help from one of these two officials and have gotten it.
Yes, many times. Even dozens of times...

but everybody gets a little bent out of shape when they don't get their way, including me.- guilty -
anything yet

Clarksville, TN

#15 Apr 4, 2010
Has anything been done about the text messages foley sent to females in bourbon county? haven't heard anything in the news. I guess these ladies are a little afraid of what foley might do.
The truth

Danville, KY

#16 Apr 4, 2010
Kapustas aint nothing cant control his own inmates.... heard he's out there waving his tazer around at inmates..... Man up, you tazing inmates for getting an extra tray..... Cant be serious.......... Aint no fun if one them imates get that tazer and taze his fat ass.......
Bath County Boy

Richmond, KY

#18 Apr 15, 2010
You know, I realize this is politics. That means not everyone is going to love someone. That's just how these things work. But to go on a public website and slander certain individuals just because you're selfish and thinks don't go your way and you end up getting mad...Thats a whole new level of immaturity and to be flat out honest its quite pathetic. I have a piece of advice for you, grow up, get a life, and think about others instead of only yourself. I do hope you know, that wrongful accusation postings, can actually land you in trouble for slander. Just keep that in mind.
Dear BCB

Georgetown, KY

#19 Apr 15, 2010
Bath County Boy wrote:
You know, I realize this is politics. That means not everyone is going to love someone. That's just how these things work. But to go on a public website and slander certain individuals just because you're selfish and thinks don't go your way and you end up getting mad...Thats a whole new level of immaturity and to be flat out honest its quite pathetic. I have a piece of advice for you, grow up, get a life, and think about others instead of only yourself. I do hope you know, that wrongful accusation postings, can actually land you in trouble for slander. Just keep that in mind.
I highly suggest you go to www.dictionary.com and read the definitions of liabel and slander.
concernedtaxpaye r

Clay City, KY

#20 Apr 15, 2010
FriedFiss wrote:
Foley and Kapusta are the two biggest liars and crooks in Bourbon Co. Kapusta likes to watch the inmates take showers. Foley likes to sit in the parking lot of the high school and watch the girls practice cheerleading while sending dirty text messages.
what do you hear about Foley trying to put the make on the lady at the Bourbon Legion Park? I hear she wanted to squeal but would not.
wowmom

Georgetown, KY

#21 Apr 15, 2010
i agree with you bath county boy!!!if mr.foley has done wrong why didnt he get turned in at the time these things were done? it might be if any of it is true they must of liked it!!! nothing done or said in the past!!!why now? oh could it be that he is running for judge?? why use gossip to bring someone down at election time? maybe because you dont like him for some reason!! i think mr.foley is a good man! he has done alot for the county and the people. if he cant get it done he will find someone willing to help others!!why cant things be done together to help one another out? could it be because most people are out for ther self and dont care about others just good old self!! oh how i wish mr.kiser was still with us. it seemed to me that they worked together and they got alot of things done for our county and city!! i really miss him. may God be with our county and city and with all of us as well!!! my dad always said if you dont have something good to say then dont say anything!!!
kyrider

United States

#23 Apr 16, 2010
Foley has done a good job as Co Judge. He's brought in more grant money from the state than any judge we've had. Since he's been in office, new waterlines have covered the county, dumps have been cleaned up, park has been improved, the list goes on and on. And..........the county is in good fiscal shape. Don't knock a good thing.
As for Kapusta.......he's the first professional corrections person we've had at the jail. Prisoners don't like him.....that's a good thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chase Vanlandingham 1 hr curious to know 1
Gene Watkins Who he messin wit 1 hr Christine 1
Chris Eversole "Chico" 1 hr Jessica 2
non American voting 9 hr concerned american 4
Sunday Alcohol Sales 14 hr spider 21
Someone to work on vehicle Sat Phil 18
ashlie clines (Aug '14) Sat BandB 17

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance