'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,460)

Showing posts 49,181 - 49,200 of144,987
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Those States? How many wtf? In addition how many times a year do we have the 4th of July in America?
How many times a Year will Romney bow to Red China you toothless hick from TN?
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tink Finkle wrote:
<quoted text> Darn it "no luck down at the Tire & Lube restroom today ,you know the saying try and try again homo or is that homies .
You need some Gas Ex dip wad, you are starting to stink.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen Ü

Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Obama needs more than 40% of the white vote to carry any swing state. He isnít there right now and it will be worse for him on election day.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

He won't get it!!!!
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
Obama needs more than 40% of the white vote to carry any swing state. He isnít there right now and it will be worse for him on election day.
President Obama will win easily you racist pos.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

9:06PM EDT October 15. 2012 - WASHINGTON ó Mitt Romney leads President Obama by four percentage points among likely voters in the nation's top battlegrounds, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, and he has growing enthusiasm among women to thank.

As the presidential campaign heads into its final weeks, the survey of voters in 12 crucial swing states finds female voters much more engaged in the election and increasingly concerned about the deficit and debt issues that favor Romney. The Republican nominee has pulled within one point of the president among women who are likely voters, 48%-49%, and leads by 8 points among men.
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How many times a Year will Romney bow to Red China you toothless hick from TN?
How come China is red wtf? why do they call it 'Red China'? And those States, how many? You get on here and make your simple minded attempt to side with the greatest traitor the American people ever had, and you know nothing about anything, even what you say! You make your hero look a bigger fool than he allready is! When does the Presidential Election take place? How many 0's are after one million? You are not even smart enough to be an idiot! Answer any question I ask you and prove me wrong?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

responsible adult wrote:
I'm working two part time jobs trying to equal one good job so as to feed my family. When I get home I see to it that I spend time with my two children because I love them and I am a good parent. Sometimes the laundry doesn't always get folded when it should and the dust bunnies in my bedroom have become pets (lol) but I can live with that. I couldn't live without talking to my kids to see how their day went and what's going on with their friends and helping them with their school work and playing games and just talking. Folding the laundry isn't that high on my priority list anymore.
It infuriates me when I do get a chance to turn on the television and I see these mega rich bitches from Hollywood, who get overpaid millions of dollars to get on the boobtube and the big screen and convince us that things are one way in their pretend world when we all know in reality things are another way, campaigning. Eva Longoria trying to convince me that having an "evasive" sonogram while murdering a baby should be high on my priority list. Scarlett whoever trying to make me believe that republicans what to overturn Roe vs. Wade and they swear Mitt Romney said so. To me, that is Obama and the democrats exploiting women. Those men picked the richest, prettiest women they could find to convince other women that the republicans are trying to take control of their bodies.
When I find time to watch the news all I ever see is Obama and Biden blaming anybody and everybody else for everything they are in charge of...they didn't know anything about F&F, they didn't know anything about the White House security leaks, they didn't know anything about the murdered Ambassador begging for more security, they didn't know there wasn't a protest outside the embassy that day and they didn't know the 4 minute you tube video didn't have anything to do with the murders. Then I hear Biden bragging about how he and Obama knew every small detail when "they" killed Bin Laden.
Who the hell is in charge up there on the Hill? Obviously it isn't Obama and Biden. They don't know anything to hear them tell it. Didn't we elect Obama and Biden to be in charge? Didn't we elect them to know what's going on in our country and abroad?
I found a few minutes before bedtime to get on the computer and what's the first thing that pops up? Obama commenting on radio about the Mariah Carey and Ninje (???) feud. Have you people gone mad? What is wrong with you that you would even consider voting for these two clowns ever again. My 15 year old son is more responsible than these two adult men combined.
I hope America has learned from it's Obama/Biden mistake.
I don't recall you mentioning a husband in your post! Don't know your story but most single Mothers also receive assistance from tax payers. Don't be so eager to bash Democrats because a Republicans concerns are for the rich and not for the middle class!
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
9:06PM EDT October 15. 2012 - WASHINGTON ó Mitt Romney leads President Obama by four percentage points among likely voters in the nation's top battlegrounds, a USA TODAY/Gallup Poll finds, and he has growing enthusiasm among women to thank.
As the presidential campaign heads into its final weeks, the survey of voters in 12 crucial swing states finds female voters much more engaged in the election and increasingly concerned about the deficit and debt issues that favor Romney. The Republican nominee has pulled within one point of the president among women who are likely voters, 48%-49%, and leads by 8 points among men.
More ridiculous lies from desperate right wing nuts.

lmfao
lmfao
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
How come China is red wtf? why do they call it 'Red China'? And those States, how many? You get on here and make your simple minded attempt to side with the greatest traitor the American people ever had, and you know nothing about anything, even what you say! You make your hero look a bigger fool than he allready is! When does the Presidential Election take place? How many 0's are after one million? You are not even smart enough to be an idiot! Answer any question I ask you and prove me wrong?
Red China is backing Romney because they can trust him to sell the US out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Hey wrote:
The Scholastic Student Vote is In! President Obama Wins - 51 t

Why is the result of some kids voting far more important and valid than the latest skewed Daily Kos/SEIU State of the Nation poll?

First, the fact that the Daily-Kos-SEIU poll was based on 44 percent of respondents who were conservative, compared to 16 percent who were liberal, should be enough to discount any validity the poll might have.

Most importantly - the historic accuracy of the Scholastic Student Presidential Vote leaves the poll in the dust. Since 1940, except for two Presidential elections, the Scholastic Presidential vote has accurately predicted who would be our next President.
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama will win easily you racist pos.
FK-U-2..

MOOCHER..

That's all you got left isn't it???

NEWS FLASH::::::

The OBAMA Experiment Is A Failure(ABORT MISSION)..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Scholastic Poll......Obama...51
Romney...45
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the result of some kids voting far more important and valid than the latest skewed Daily Kos/SEIU State of the Nation poll?
First, the fact that the Daily-Kos-SEIU poll was based on 44 percent of respondents who were conservative, compared to 16 percent who were liberal, should be enough to discount any validity the poll might have.
Most importantly - the historic accuracy of the Scholastic Student Presidential Vote leaves the poll in the dust. Since 1940, except for two Presidential elections, the Scholastic Presidential vote has accurately predicted who would be our next President.
Great News!!!!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Red China is backing Romney because they can trust him to sell the US out.
That was not one of the questions! POINT PROVEN!
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
The next time you post this it will say except for 3 presidential elections,LOL!!!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you like a ham sandwich and a beer, Dear John?
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Great News!!!!
If that's 'great news', what is that muslim freak talking about wtf?
change

Grover, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

Judged:

Dear John wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall you mentioning a husband in your post! Don't know your story but most single Mothers also receive assistance from tax payers. Don't be so eager to bash Democrats because a Republicans concerns are for the rich and not for the middle class!
The difference is under Obama you will be left in poverty and end up like so many of my neighbors . Over weight and raising more and more welfare cases.Under Romney you will have a job and eventually a life . Your children can look forward to being somebody.I think a lot of single moms have hope for the future under Obama plan on being on skid road the rest of your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 49,181 - 49,200 of144,987
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
elisha reed bowman 43 min shutup 13
Why did Dena Pointer screw my husband? 1 hr awwww 2
Steven Shaw (Oct '11) 2 hr Yournightmare 31
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Prince Spacemonkey 26,175
I hate Don Piggins! 6 hr Nobody 3
little sprouts (Dec '12) 7 hr curious george 36
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,110
•••
•••
•••
Paris Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••