'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243859 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Richmond, KY

#49923 Sep 27, 2012
a few crumbs for you wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Obama he saved us from doom and gloom, the recession is over, we all celebrated the summer of what Obama calls a recovery, our private sector is doing just fine with 45 months of high Obama unemployment despite all of his miraculous job stimulus bills and promises, more government/union jobs are what is so badly needed, Wall Street is to blame for everything when he can't con people into believing that all of Obama's failures are Bush's fault and then turns around and hires/appoints 1%er's and Wall Street workers to his staff, speaks of how closely he relates to the middle class as he parties with 1% rappers Jay Z and Beyonce and their posse's at a 40 thousand dollar a plate fundraiser and chuckles because he has nearly wiped out the middle class in three short years, brags about saving our country from doom and gloom because he knows nobody can prove he didn't any more than Obama can prove he did, covers up and repeats lies about a frenzied mob pissed about a youtube movie when he was told (via video) on Sept 10th that Al Qaeda told Libyans to revenge the death of the brother of one of their crusaders that was killed by an Obama Drone, laughed in the face of all Americans when Obama chuckled and said his shovel-ready jobs weren't so shovel-ready after all, offers no explanation or excuses as to why his job stimulus bill created more debt than it did jobs... on and on and on and on. These are just a few of Barry's lies and excuses. If you support an arrogant, narcissistic liar that behaves as a mnachild and blames everybody else for his many shortcomings and failures then do so. The rest of America has been forced to get smarter in the last 4 years. Romney 2012 Bye-Bye

Barry!
Romney has zero chance.
a few crumbs for you

Glasgow, KY

#49924 Sep 27, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Romney has zero chance.
If that helps you to cope...have at it!
Aren't you the same moron that predicted the democrats would dominate in the midterm elections and weren't you the same mental giant that predicted that Walker would be recalled by a record majority of Wisconsin citizens? And your previous humiliating totally wrong predictions should make us believe your latest prediction...why? lmao

Aren't you the same idiot that brags constantly about Obama killing Bin Laden which has caused the rest of the world to respect the USA? Your predictions are laughable and your facts are nonexistent.
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49925 Sep 27, 2012
Can someone explain this?

Real Clear Politics indicates per polling that 37.6 believe the country is headed in the right direction and 56.3 believe the country is on the wrong track. But it shows a 49.9 approval rating for Obama and a 47.0 disapproval. Makes no sense to me!!!!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49926 Sep 27, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
Real Clear Politics indicates per polling that 37.6 believe the country is headed in the right direction and 56.3 believe the country is on the wrong track. But it shows a 49.9 approval rating for Obama and a 47.0 disapproval. Makes no sense to me!!!!
Ya it's odd to me as well but from what i've been reading on several sites is that there are only 2 reliable pollsters because the majority of the others have been "over sampling" in heavy democratic areas. It's a way to make it look as if one side is killing the other when it't just not true. I was going to post on this but something is coming to shed some more light on this as to who is doing this.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49927 Sep 27, 2012
1.$16 TRILLION DEBT = OBAMA
2. HIGH GAS PRICES = OBAMA
3. DEPENDENCE ON UNSTABLE FOREIGN COUNTRIES FOR ENERGY = OBAMA
4. HIGH PRICE OF FOOD = OBAMA
5. DIVIDED THE PEOPLE OF AMERICA = OBAMA
6. FAILED FOREIGN POLICY = OBAMA -hired Local Libyans to protect embassy and americans during 9/11 anniversary
7. HIGH INSURANCE COSTS = OBAMA
8. RAIDED $716 BILLION FROM MEDICARE = OBAMA
9. DEVALUED HOMES = OBAMA AND DEMOCRATS
10. ECONOMIC GROWTH STALLED OUT = OBAMA

To REPEAL OBAMACARE = 1. new president
2. NO to Democrat Senators
3. Keep the House

This is why you work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

to pay for this woman's housing, food, free phone, free transportation,etc

she has NO IDEA how she gets 'free' stuff but she says it all comes from Obama

NO it comes from YOUR POCKETBOOK and from the printing of more and more money to pay HER bills

NO in NOvember
NO to OWEbama

We must fix America!

by~ GRAVEDIGGERS
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49929 Sep 27, 2012
Psalms 109:8(KJV)
'Let his days be few; and let another take his office.'
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49930 Sep 27, 2012
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Standing with "hand over heart" ...
to recite.
Are You Kidding

Riverside, IL

#49931 Sep 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Psalms 109:8(KJV)
'Let his days be few; and let another take his office.'
AMEN!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49932 Sep 27, 2012
Calls himself "eye candy" on the 'view'...
==========

Obama offers himself up as "eye candy" on "The View"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/24/ent...

"JOBS, the economy and foreign policy are what matter in this election cycle.“Eye candy” has nothing to do with that."...

Let alone meeting with World Leaders!!!!!!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49933 Sep 27, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
I can explain this AYK! God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49934 Sep 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Calls himself "eye candy" on the 'view'...
==========
Obama offers himself up as "eye candy" on "The View"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/24/ent...
"JOBS, the economy and foreign policy are what matter in this election cycle.“Eye candy” has nothing to do with that."...
Let alone meeting with World Leaders!!!!!!
He is 'eye candy' AL! Every time I look at him I want to ram a Snikers bar in my eye!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49935 Sep 27, 2012
research wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN!
GO AWAY "infidel"
tithe means tenth!
=======
tithe (t)
n.
a. A tenth part of one's annual income contributed voluntarily or due as a tax, especially for the support of the clergy or church.
b. The institution or obligation of paying tithes.
2. A tax or assessment of one tenth.
a. A tenth part.
b. A very small part.
v. tithed, tith·ing, tithes
v.tr.
1. To contribute or pay a tenth part of (one's annual income).
2. To levy a tithe on.
v.intr.
To pay a tithe.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/tithe

SIMPLE ... really!!!!!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49936 Sep 27, 2012
Over and Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Milk. It does a body good.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/813...
Actually, they know. It's the Dem's that believe they are going to get MO MONEY! They believe anything Obama tells them. Pie in the sky........
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49937 Sep 27, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
Carl Rove talking about murdering Akin..... Poor republicans can't say anything they mean without anyone finding out!
LMAO
I guess he said that on the air and everyone heard it, including you. When? where?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49938 Sep 27, 2012
Ecclesiastes 3(KJV)
3 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

2 A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

4 A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

5 A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;

6 A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;

7 A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;

8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

9 What profit hath he that worketh in that wherein he laboureth?

10 I have seen the travail, which God hath given to the sons of men to be exercised in it.

11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

12 I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life.

13 And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God.

14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

18 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

19 For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20 All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21 Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

22 Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?
==========

Turn! Turn! Turn!
Songwriters:
Words-adapted from The Bible, book of Ecclesiastes
Music-Pete Seeger
Sung by The BYRDS
&fe ature=related

To Everything (Turn, Turn, Turn)
There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn)
And a time to every purpose, under Heaven

A time to be born, a time to die
A time to plant, a time to reap
A time to kill, a time to heal
A time to laugh, a time to weep

A time to build up,a time to break down
A time to dance, a time to mourn
A time to cast away stones, a time to gather stones together

A time of love, a time of hate
A time of war, a time of peace
A time you may embrace, a time to refrain from embracing

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time for love, a time for hate
A time for peace, I swear it's not too late
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49939 Sep 27, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
He is 'eye candy' AL! Every time I look at him I want to ram a Snikers bar in my eye!
Yeah :)... or his ;~)
Syl

Ashland, KY

#49940 Sep 27, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We're recovering from a failure. The ones you speak of looking for a crum have worked all thier life. The 'crums' you speak of are what's left after the rich get thru with it and STILL want that last crum. And 'Obama and the Muslims'?:D
Explain any of what I've pointed out please.... If you can?
Now the government wants to take it from the rich and they will give us less crumbs, and it will CRUMBS.
At least some of us were able to keep our property and homes ,now the government wants all that.
Are You Kidding

Riverside, IL

#49941 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>
I agree completely with each point!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#49942 Sep 27, 2012
<quoted text>

Are You Kidding

Riverside, IL

#49943 Sep 27, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PKpQRjj_WbUXX
How awesome is that!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism: Alive & thriving in Paris/Bourbon Co 1 hr Clouseau 6
williams street Tue Beaver 4
Cmwa Mon Waiting 1
Darlene at Bourbon Trace Does She Freak? Mon Rose Anne 10
City job openings Sun Curious 3
Leason Prader (Mar '09) Sep 25 Leeson prater 49
wheres the jones brothers been hideing. Sep 24 an old friend 1

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance