'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233673 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#49117 Sep 20, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
New poll I just saw. 66% of over 65 year olds are now voting democrat compared to 24% voting republican.
Guess someone shot thier self in the foot with the 47 million comment. Meaning most of those he degraded are retired folks who've worked all thier life.
C'mon November!!!!!!:D
Perhaps as this really sinks in and the over 65 think aout it and learn this is the truth and does the over 65- IN,-the polls will change.That all depends on the question(can anyone really not understand) that if 47 of the people live off the other 53 % and if the 53% decide to also stop working and paying taxes,the house of cards falls? This is the position of SS# and medicare right now!!! It will follow that the Nation is not too far behind!!
Some on here also fail to undertad the truth as spoken ,or,just don`t listen,or,refuse to understand because it is not in them to grasp the understanding!!Roney was correct!!
Tea Party Republican

Jonesborough, TN

#49118 Sep 20, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not 50 yet, I said before I was 50 Rambo! Lol but anywho, admit it! You made a threat, your 'special forces' punkass was called out, now you wanna try to be a hero again? Lol poor old senile idiot!! You make the threat, you back it up or shut up dumbass keyboard courage dipshit!!!
Grow a pair son!!
I am offering you the exact deal you offered me tabby! After you declined my first offer of US 23 in VA, you know, the one you would not 'back up'! You wanted me to come to your home town, in KY, where you may be pals with the Sheriff? May have had 5 or 6 friends with you, who knows? Where I offer is not my home county, nor am I pals with the Sheriff! The one advantage I have is TN's stand your ground law, if you did bring your friends! I am not stupid enough for a setup tabby! The offer stands, I will be there Saturday at 2 pm, I will wait 1 hour! Take it or leave it.
what

Glasgow, KY

#49120 Sep 20, 2012
Tea Party Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
I am offering you the exact deal you offered me tabby! After you declined my first offer of US 23 in VA, you know, the one you would not 'back up'! You wanted me to come to your home town, in KY, where you may be pals with the Sheriff? May have had 5 or 6 friends with you, who knows? Where I offer is not my home county, nor am I pals with the Sheriff! The one advantage I have is TN's stand your ground law, if you did bring your friends! I am not stupid enough for a setup tabby! The offer stands, I will be there Saturday at 2 pm, I will wait 1 hour! Take it or leave it.
Uncle Tubby is a woman. She also posts as "speak up" sometimes hence her nickname...uncle spewtub.
Stupid Lady

Cincinnati, OH

#49121 Sep 20, 2012
American Lady wrote:
The Lord's Prayer
Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory, forever and ever.
Amen †
Its a shame that the party is supported only by red necks and ignoramuses and Church people, who cannot change with the times, and still be moral and righteous.
Hypocrite! Recite the Lord's Prayer and turn a blind eye on your brother. tsk tsk.
No wonder no good smart and principled candidate came forth, as money runs this party for the moneyed and not for all the people or for the best of the country.
You genteel, ignorant lady, you.
WOW

Union City, TN

#49122 Sep 20, 2012
The 14-year-old audio clip circulated by the Mitt Romney campaign this week to attack Barack Obama as favoring "redistribution" of wealth was "deceptively edited," Democrats say, leaving out important context that Obama provided in his next breath.

The secret tape released of Romney's 47% comments were played in their entirety. Romney never denied any of it, he just doubled down on the same comments
WOW

Union City, TN

#49123 Sep 20, 2012
Call Me Justin Case wrote:
For nearly 15 years, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's financial portfolio has included an offshore company that remained invisible to voters as his political star rose.
Based in Bermuda, Sankaty High Yield Asset Investors Ltd. was not listed on any of Romney's state or federal financial reports. The company is among several Romney holdings that have not been fully disclosed, including one that recently posted a $1.9 million earning — suggesting he could be wealthier than the nearly $250 million estimated by his campaign.
The omissions were permitted by state and federal authorities overseeing Romney's ethics filings, and he has never been cited for failing to disclose information about his money. But Romney's limited disclosures deprive the public of an accurate depiction of his wealth and a clear understanding of how his assets are handled and taxed, according to experts in private equity, tax and campaign finance law.
Sankaty was transferred to a trust owned by Romney's wife, Ann, one day before he was sworn in as Massachusetts governor in 2003, according to Bermuda records obtained by The Associated Press. The Romneys' ownership of the offshore firm did not appear on any state or federal financial reports during Romney's two presidential campaigns. Only the Romneys' 2010 tax records, released under political pressure earlier this year, confirmed their continuing control of the company
Stop asking about my tax returns! I've got absolutely nothing to hide except the following: my tax free IRA in Switzerland, Ann's tax free IRA also in Switzerland, my kids tax free trust(s) in the Cayman's, my dual incomes while at BAIN and the Olympics, my tax free severance package from BAIN, my tax free severance package from the Olympics, my reverse CDS Real Estate position holdings from the recent financial collapse, my tax free Real Estate investments in all 50 states, my reverse currency positions in the US dollar-also tax free, my charitable contributions to the Mormom church-also tax free, my federal and state tax annual refunds, my Iraqi and Afghan/US war investments-tax free
Are You Kidding

Mokena, IL

#49124 Sep 20, 2012
Stupid Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a shame that the party is supported only by red necks and ignoramuses and Church people, who cannot change with the times, and still be moral and righteous.
Hypocrite! Recite the Lord's Prayer and turn a blind eye on your brother. tsk tsk.
No wonder no good smart and principled candidate came forth, as money runs this party for the moneyed and not for all the people or for the best of the country.
Your name says it all!!!! "Stupid Lady"
Stupid Lady

Cincinnati, OH

#49125 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name says it all!!!! "Stupid Lady"
YOU BETCHA!!! There's your darling Sarah P.
The GOP has turned into the party of selfish, angry white people.
WOW.
I'll not waste any more time on you dimwitts, or should we say MittWitts!
Hey

Union City, TN

#49126 Sep 20, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
He provided everything he is legally required to. If the IRS does an audit on you and requests you provide two years of records, are you going to bring 5 years of records??????
If he provided only what is legally required, then why did he want all the ones he was vetting to be his V.P. provide 10 years of tax returns? If 10 years is required for them, why can't we see more of his?
lol

Glasgow, KY

#49127 Sep 20, 2012
WOW wrote:
The 14-year-old audio clip circulated by the Mitt Romney campaign this week to attack Barack Obama as favoring "redistribution" of wealth was "deceptively edited," Democrats say, leaving out important context that Obama provided in his next breath.
The secret tape released of Romney's 47% comments were played in their entirety. Romney never denied any of it, he just doubled down on the same comments
Is being a liar the only thing you know how to do? It seems like you would be good at it because you've been doing it so long but that's not the case is it? lol I don't know if the Obama tape was edited or taken out of context as you claim because I haven't researched it (which is something you might consider doing so you aren't seen as such a fool all the time) but I do know that each party's campaign has aired many tapes edited and taken out of context on their commercials so your point is moot. You know that old goose and gander saying, don't you?

I have heard the Romney tape. Both versions. The entire quote from Romney and the one the "Blazing Idiots" released that has several minutes missing from the middle of his statement.
Good propaganda try. No sorry, it wasn't even a good try wow. I just felt a little sorry for your lying ass for a second or two. I'm over it now! lol
lol

Glasgow, KY

#49128 Sep 20, 2012
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
If he provided only what is legally required, then why did he want all the ones he was vetting to be his V.P. provide 10 years of tax returns? If 10 years is required for them, why can't we see more of his?
And you know this to be true...how? Are you asking us to believe you are an Romney insider and you have up close and personal information and that you can prove these things to be accurate?

Isn't it nap time for crazy old people? Nite-nite hey.
Read Up Mister

Cincinnati, OH

#49129 Sep 20, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Is being a liar the only thing you know how to do? It seems like you would be good at it because you've been doing it so long but that's not the case is it? lol I don't know if the Obama tape was edited or taken out of context as you claim because I haven't researched it (which is something you might consider doing so you aren't seen as such a fool all the time) but I do know that each party's campaign has aired many tapes edited and taken out of context on their commercials so your point is moot. You know that old goose and gander saying, don't you?
I have heard the Romney tape. Both versions. The entire quote from Romney and the one the "Blazing Idiots" released that has several minutes missing from the middle of his statement.
Good propaganda try. No sorry, it wasn't even a good try wow. I just felt a little sorry for your lying ass for a second or two. I'm over it now! lol
Hey LOL, Obama's tape WAS truncated; it's all over the news. Plus, it's from 15+ years ago. Um, RMoney's tape was recorded less than 5 MONTHS ago.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Read up you bunch of fox news labs.
what

Glasgow, KY

#49130 Sep 20, 2012
Read Up Mister wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey LOL, Obama's tape WAS truncated; it's all over the news. Plus, it's from 15+ years ago. Um, RMoney's tape was recorded less than 5 MONTHS ago.
What's your point? Obama lied 15 years ago or is he standing by his comments of 15 years ago? Either way it makes him look like an ass and you look like an even bigger ass for exposing his contradictions. With supporters like you it's not surprising that Obama will lose in November! lol
Jay

Springville, TN

#49131 Sep 20, 2012
For nearly 15 years, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's financial portfolio has included an offshore company that remained invisible to voters as his political star rose.
Based in Bermuda, Sankaty High Yield Asset Investors Ltd. was not listed on any of Romney's state or federal financial reports. The company is among several Romney holdings that have not been fully disclosed, including one that recently posted a $1.9 million earning — suggesting he could be wealthier than the nearly $250 million estimated by his campaign.
The omissions were permitted by state and federal authorities overseeing Romney's ethics filings, and he has never been cited for failing to disclose information about his money. But Romney's limited disclosures deprive the public of an accurate depiction of his wealth and a clear understanding of how his assets are handled and taxed, according to experts in private equity, tax and campaign finance law.
Sankaty was transferred to a trust owned by Romney's wife, Ann, one day before he was sworn in as Massachusetts governor in 2003, according to Bermuda records obtained by The Associated Press. The Romneys' ownership of the offshore firm did not appear on any state or federal financial reports during Romney's two presidential campaigns. Only the Romneys' 2010 tax records, released under political pressure earlier this year, confirmed their continuing control of the company
Harry Reid was on C-Span yesterday proclaiming the same thing.

Now, I want to see his tax records. I want to know where he keeps his millions, what he's invested in; the interest he's yeilded and what his income is! I want to see where Nancy Pelosi and her husband keep their money. I want to see ALL of Obama's past records that he's kept hidden and continues to keep hidden for the past four years. I want to know why he thinks he is special and maintains a "none of your business attitude."

Then and only then do you people have a right to demand Romney show his.

What's good for the goose (as they say) is good for the gander.

Fess up Obama, you're no better than anyone else holding public office and neither are you Reid and Pelosi!

Hypocrites!!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49132 Sep 20, 2012
Ok, I'll start with you...In your statement, what part is illegal if it is true? Are going somewhere with this? You seem to suggest that because he is a successful and wealthy business man that he is doing something wrong. Do you know what I find wrong? I find it wrong that not one single one of you liberals even brought up some of the most important thing that affects everyone of us, such as the unemployment rate (8.1%), or the fact that a lot of companies are posting huge layoffs within the next months, or the fact that our coal industry just took a dump (wonder what that will do for our electric bills?), or the fact that our embassy was just attacked by terrorist, or the fact that we are going to dump 40 BILLION dollars into the market (money that we don’t have), or the fact that we have a 16 TRILLION DOLLAR debt and still rising with no balanced budget, or the fact that sequestering will begin soon and most people have no idea how this will affect them (especially those on the lower end of income), or the fact that Obama hasn't meet with his jobs council since January, yet its ok to go on letterman or meet with Jay-z, but has zero time for our closest ally in the mid-east (Israel) that is on the brink of war. Doesn't that seem a bit strange to any of you on the left? Skip all the attack adds. These problems are real and none of you seem even the slightest bit concerned about it. But Mitt Romney’s income and taxes concerns you? At some point you’re going to be forced to face this reality no matter who is elected. Given Obamas past as President, why would you think that he is going to address any of these problems? Or is he going to push for another agenda like green energy.
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49134 Sep 20, 2012
Stupid Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone quotes the Lord's Prayer. That is all they say. You in turn spew all of this regarding rednecks, ignoramuses, church people, genteel, ignorant lady. You call us selfish, angry, white people!!! Do you have any idea what this says about you?

You seem to be the one with the problem!!! Not American Lady!
lol

Glasgow, KY

#49135 Sep 20, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I'll start with you...In your statement, what part is illegal if it is true? Are going somewhere with this? You seem to suggest that because he is a successful and wealthy business man that he is doing something wrong. Do you know what I find wrong? I find it wrong that not one single one of you liberals even brought up some of the most important thing that affects everyone of us, such as the unemployment rate (8.1%), or the fact that a lot of companies are posting huge layoffs within the next months, or the fact that our coal industry just took a dump (wonder what that will do for our electric bills?), or the fact that our embassy was just attacked by terrorist, or the fact that we are going to dump 40 BILLION dollars into the market (money that we don’t have), or the fact that we have a 16 TRILLION DOLLAR debt and still rising with no balanced budget, or the fact that sequestering will begin soon and most people have no idea how this will affect them (especially those on the lower end of income), or the fact that Obama hasn't meet with his jobs council since January, yet its ok to go on letterman or meet with Jay-z, but has zero time for our closest ally in the mid-east (Israel) that is on the brink of war. Doesn't that seem a bit strange to any of you on the left? Skip all the attack adds. These problems are real and none of you seem even the slightest bit concerned about it. But Mitt Romney’s income and taxes concerns you? At some point you’re going to be forced to face this reality no matter who is elected. Given Obamas past as President, why would you think that he is going to address any of these problems? Or is he going to push for another agenda like green energy.
Excellent post! Factual and straight to the point.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49136 Sep 20, 2012
Read Up Mister wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it's all over the news. Especially the liberal ones. You say his tape was 15 years ago, yet he repeated "Share the wealth" with Joe the Pumber in 2008. He trying to do as he said. Also Romney was right, i'm just mad it took him so long to say it because most of us know this to be true.
Read It and Weep

Union City, TN

#49138 Sep 20, 2012
A new Fox News poll released this morning shows that President Barack Obama has moved out to a five-point lead over Republican nominee Mitt Romney.
Are You Kidding

Tinley Park, IL

#49139 Sep 20, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect response!!!! Love it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a discussion 3 hr Isabelle 4
Jessica vickers Bailey 5 hr Jamie 20
Do women like being spanked 5 hr Spud the stud 41
bobby-sue and michelle (Dec '10) 9 hr amax 11
bisexual men and women (Jan '16) 16 hr Lone one out 28
Paris Landing / FOSC Thu why 5
Wreck on cynthyiana road (Sep '10) Thu Meredith 82

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance