'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239561 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

The American Voter

Cazenovia, WI

#43071 Jun 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. your opinion.Now please explain why we are still going up in numbers of jobless claims?Ever week for some long time?
As Far as lies,every time we hear Obama speak,that is what we get.My opinion.
But you know what,the more heard about the Health Care of Obama`s and the changes made by the SCOTUS,the better some of us may like it.Did you catch the announcement that the tax(fines) assessed by the IR.S. for not having insurance from the POOL,is not collectible?They (the i.R.S.)can not put a lien on your property,neither car or home,and can not legally get you to pay the (whatever) but they can add interest to the (whatever you call it).Do you realise how many of us could die with a smile on our faces?
Now we hear that 26 States have opted out!And the Feds can not threaten then by withholding medicare !Sounds as though this could go on and on and wind up being a winner after all,eating up more taxes the Feds will not have to spend on whatever they have as pet projects!
QUOTE;;Now please explain why we are still going up in numbers of jobless claims?

---------

Ever week for some long time?
The number of Americans filing for first-time unemployment benefits fell for the second week in a row,,,, Cnn Money.

----------

State of the Union is stronger today than when Bush left us in a ruined econime, thats not my opinion, thats a fact.

-

Speaking of facts,,

Romney flips on Core values, not Obama.

Voten Obama 2012. Its the right thing to do.

Bainfully yours, the American voter.
Hello

Lexington, KY

#43072 Jun 30, 2012
The American Voter wrote:
<quoted text>QUOTE;;Now please explain why we are still going up in numbers of jobless claims?
---------
Ever week for some long time?
The number of Americans filing for first-time unemployment benefits fell for the second week in a row,,,, Cnn Money.
----------
State of the Union is stronger today than when Bush left us in a ruined econime, thats not my opinion, thats a fact.
-
Speaking of facts,,
Romney flips on Core values, not Obama.
Voten Obama 2012. Its the right thing to do.
Bainfully yours, the American voter.
The reason the new claims numbers are falling is because everyone else is already drawing...
The American Voter

Cazenovia, WI

#43073 Jun 30, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason the new claims numbers are falling is because everyone else is already drawing...
http://youtu.be/DcLh3Hmanwo

Blue me.
wth

Pikeville, KY

#43074 Jun 30, 2012
The American Voter wrote:
<quoted text>QUOTE;;Now please explain why we are still going up in numbers of jobless claims?
---------
Ever week for some long time?
The number of Americans filing for first-time unemployment benefits fell for the second week in a row,,,, Cnn Money.
----------
State of the Union is stronger today than when Bush left us in a ruined econime, thats not my opinion, thats a fact.
-
Speaking of facts,,
Romney flips on Core values, not Obama.
Voten Obama 2012. Its the right thing to do.
Bainfully yours, the American voter.
Obama a fly in the ointment of this nation .
Hello

Lexington, KY

#43075 Jun 30, 2012
The Real Unemployment Rate Is Nearly 15%:::

Wouldyou be shocked to learn that the unemployment rate the mainstream media reports does not actually reflect the true unemployment rate in the U.S.?

The reported unemployment rate is 8.2%. This is the percentage of people who are out of work but are still pounding the pavement looking for a job.

That is different from the more important number, called the Labor Force Participation Rate (LFPR). This number represents all of the people in the entire workforce who could look for work if they tried. When people give up looking for work, they exit the workforce.

Now here’s the really bad news: The LFPR is now at its lowest level since 1983, at 63.8%, just off its low of 63.6%. It has fallen by 1.9% points (down from 2.1%)— the largest drop under any president and the largest drop in any period since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started keeping track.

Thus, the real unemployment rate isn’t anywhere close to 8.2% because the reported number doesn’t account for all those folks who have given up and left the workforce. The real number? Are you ready? It’s 14.8%.
frank

Oakland, CA

#43076 Jun 30, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie. Come on now frankie you know that's not entirely true. All the democrats, that forced this horrendous tax on middle class Americans, will not have to pay a fine by opting to keep their Rolls Royce health care plan paid for by the very people they forced this shit on. Somebody has to pay for this trillion dollar plus law. Is it the rich? No. They will continue to be able to afford the best health care as usual. Like the Obama's and the Pelosi's and the Reeds. The huge percentage of slugs that refuse to bite the democrat hand that feeds them will still get their free shit. As usual. So who does that leave frankie? That leaves the working man and woman who actually pay taxes. Well, some of them anyway. You have to deduct the special interest groups, unions and butt buddies of the dems that got a waiver. But the rest of us grunts will pay the price. Our medical premiums have skyrocketed in anticipation of Obamacrap going into full swing next year. Those "reformed" insurance companies and the "reformed" pharmaceutical companies wasted no time jumping all up into the profit loopholes Obama included for them. Don't believe me? Read Obama's emails with pharmaceutical lobbyist. The tax payers who will pay for Obamacrap will find ourselves in a bit of a predicament come next year if Obama is re-elected. Our employers will opt out of offering employees insurance because Obama's loophole for them keeps their fines to the IRS much cheaper than offering insurance to their employees. We will find ourselves with no medical insurance. Obama will rise up again (lol) and save us from doom and gloom once again (lol) and will put the public option back into the law. Noew the government is getting fines from the businesses and the rest are purchasing insurance from the government. That's a sweet deal for the government, isn't it? Do you think they had it planned that way? lol
The elderly were the first to take an ass punch when Obama and the dems took 500 million from Medicare to fund Obamacrap. That was for starters. They aren't finished with the old folks yet. 500 million doesn't go as far as it used to.
Quite a ramble there, how about some factual info instead gossip and innuendo?
There has got to be more false information concerning Obamacare than about anything in human history! Articles deviate wildly from authoritative analyses on the subject. The CBO estimates that from 2012 to 2022, the law's insurance provisions should have a net cost of slightly more than $1.2 trillion after certain offsets. On a yearly basis, the expected annual cost averages out to about $154 billion from 2016 to 2022. Obviously, if one uses today’s ‘depression revenue projections,’ one arrives at rather gloomy numbers but that is not a realistic figure. In March 2011, the Congressional Budget Office's director testified that the law will reduce the federal deficit by $210 billion because of changes "in direct spending and revenues" from 2012 to 2021.
These Romney “facts” are completely false and can not be supported yet he has repeated them over and over:
"Obamacare … means that for up to 20 million Americans, they will lose the insurance they currently have, the insurance that they like and they want to keep."
"Barack Obama and his team" are "socialists in every respect of the word."
"Obamacare adds trillions to our deficits and to our national debt."

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#43077 Jun 30, 2012
Why complain about jobs and unemployment when everything we buy is made somewhere else?

Our power is not in voting, but in buying, or NOT buying.

DON'T BUY IT!!
frank

Oakland, CA

#43078 Jun 30, 2012
Hello wrote:
The Real Unemployment Rate Is Nearly 15%:::
Wouldyou be shocked to learn that the unemployment rate the mainstream media reports does not actually reflect the true unemployment rate in the U.S.?
The reported unemployment rate is 8.2%. This is the percentage of people who are out of work but are still pounding the pavement looking for a job.
That is different from the more important number, called the Labor Force Participation Rate (LFPR). This number represents all of the people in the entire workforce who could look for work if they tried. When people give up looking for work, they exit the workforce.
Now here’s the really bad news: The LFPR is now at its lowest level since 1983, at 63.8%, just off its low of 63.6%. It has fallen by 1.9% points (down from 2.1%)— the largest drop under any president and the largest drop in any period since the Bureau of Labor Statistics started keeping track.
Thus, the real unemployment rate isn’t anywhere close to 8.2% because the reported number doesn’t account for all those folks who have given up and left the workforce. The real number? Are you ready? It’s 14.8%.
I guess you never got the memo, but during a recession unemployment can be severe. Do you moron really think the guy in the unemployment line cares whether the rate 8 or 12 or 18 or whatever? Besides, unemployment numbers vary wildly from private to public and sector to sector
wtf

Richmond, KY

#43080 Jun 30, 2012
RomneyGingrich 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats entirely inaccurate.
The ruling is not an endorsement by any means. Just that its constitutional. There have been many political decisions in the past that I would agree to be constitutional, but disagree with in policy.
You are entirely wrong again.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#43081 Jun 30, 2012
I See the Mormon minions have been at work.
You people crack me up...thanks for the laughs.
You think Islam is creepy?

Why don't you read a little in the book of Mormon?
Because your afraid! Thats the whole story behind all
your worries-fears you live for so you let your imagination run wild.
Trying to validate your contempt for Obama,
Well it's not working the American people will
re-elect Obama.
Then what? You've used every make-believe story under the sun to discredit the man,and you have failed miserably!lol

Maybe? No I'd say there is plenty room in UTAH for you
new converts...Praise JOSEPH SMITH and all will be forgive and you shall become righteous! SUCKERS
wtf

Richmond, KY

#43082 Jun 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. your opinion.Now please explain why we are still going up in numbers of jobless claims?Ever week for some long time?
As Far as lies,every time we hear Obama speak,that is what we get.My opinion.
But you know what,the more heard about the Health Care of Obama`s and the changes made by the SCOTUS,the better some of us may like it.Did you catch the announcement that the tax(fines) assessed by the IR.S. for not having insurance from the POOL,is not collectible?They (the i.R.S.)can not put a lien on your property,neither car or home,and can not legally get you to pay the (whatever) but they can add interest to the (whatever you call it).Do you realise how many of us could die with a smile on our faces?
Now we hear that 26 States have opted out!And the Feds can not threaten then by withholding medicare !Sounds as though this could go on and on and wind up being a winner after all,eating up more taxes the Feds will not have to spend on whatever they have as pet projects!
Wrong again you gd Liar.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#43083 Jun 30, 2012
wth wrote:
<quoted text>Obama a fly in the ointment of this nation .
You are a shit stain on your Mom's butt.
Hello

Lexington, KY

#43085 Jun 30, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you never got the memo, but during a recession unemployment can be severe. Do you moron really think the guy in the unemployment line cares whether the rate 8 or 12 or 18 or whatever? Besides, unemployment numbers vary wildly from private to public and sector to sector
That is different from the more important number, called the Labor Force Participation Rate (LFPR). This number represents all of the people in the entire workforce who could look for work if they tried. When people give up looking for work, they exit the workforce.

Do you not notice it says ALL People in the ENTIRE Work Force??
Hello

Lexington, KY

#43086 Jun 30, 2012
Rattlesnake Pete wrote:
Why complain about jobs and unemployment when everything we buy is made somewhere else?
Our power is not in voting, but in buying, or NOT buying.
DON'T BUY IT!!
I agree with what you are saying, But without jobs it doesn't matter where it's made if you can't afford it....
wtf aka frankie

Glasgow, KY

#43087 Jun 30, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again you gd Liar.
Well hello frankie! I see you are still typing the big words you learned to abbreviate! Good boy! Somebody throw sisterboy a bone. He deserves a treat for his big boy post. LMMFAO!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#43089 Jun 30, 2012
The American Voter wrote:
<quoted text>QUOTE;;Now please explain why we are still going up in numbers of jobless claims?
---------
Ever week for some long time?
The number of Americans filing for first-time unemployment benefits fell for the second week in a row,,,, Cnn Money.
----------
State of the Union is stronger today than when Bush left us in a ruined econime, thats not my opinion, thats a fact.
-
Speaking of facts,,
Romney flips on Core values, not Obama.
Voten Obama 2012. Its the right thing to do.
Bainfully yours, the American voter.
389,000 new unemployment claims---that is going down?Obama flips on taxes-fines.Even the SCOTUS had to correct it.
Yes,the union is what we all want to protect.Why is Obama dividing us comatantly.Every time he speaks?
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#43090 Jun 30, 2012
Constantly-- correction
The American Voter

Cazenovia, WI

#43092 Jun 30, 2012
http://youtu.be/XG5Sb_WT8xM

Lies Constantly-- correction
Jay

Springville, TN

#43093 Jun 30, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
I See the Mormon minions have been at work.
You people crack me up...thanks for the laughs.
You think Islam is creepy?
Why don't you read a little in the book of Mormon?
Because your afraid! Thats the whole story behind all
your worries-fears you live for so you let your imagination run wild.
Trying to validate your contempt for Obama,
Well it's not working the American people will
re-elect Obama.
Then what? You've used every make-believe story under the sun to discredit the man,and you have failed miserably!lol
Maybe? No I'd say there is plenty room in UTAH for you
new converts...Praise JOSEPH SMITH and all will be forgive and you shall become righteous! SUCKERS
*******

And just what have the "Mormon minions" been up to?

And why should we read the Book of Mormon? That is, unless it interests us.

Unless I missed it somewhere along the way, I have yet to hear Romney decree that we need to read the book of Mormon; that we need to change our Constitution to suit the Mormon religion, or that we need our courts to recognize when two Mormon's or a non-Mormon and one of another faith have an issue before the courts that we need to go by Mormon rule or law, if there is such a thing. It matters not what Romney believes because he is not trying to change the rest of us into their ideology. Anymore than if you are an atheist, do you have to believe in the Christian religion. As long as you practice or don't practice anything, it's your business, just move along and keep it to yourself. And don't interject early American history, I'm speaking of today.

On the other hand, Islam is invading our court systems here and there across the country. Islamists want our courts to change our laws to suit their ideology and beliefs and many court judges have done just that. They want to live in our country, but they want it their way, the way of their country and religious beliefs; the way of a religion that thinks nothing of beheading someone or chopping off their hand if caught stealing, or shooting their wives and children who stray (or not, depending on the circumstances) from the Qu'ran as Allah says it is.

Yes sir, that is creepy!

And oddly enough, our reputed Christian president has done nothing for three and a half years but praise the Muslim religion. Frankly, I am one who is tired of hearing" Mooslum this and Mooslum that ever since he's been in office. The Muslim brotherhood is one group he associates with and invites to the White House frequently, and why is that? You'all know why, but refuse to accept it as fact. Your president is a Muslim - and so Romney has a right to be a Mormon - but not one that should endeavor to change our laws to suit Mormon beliefs such as what is happening in towns and cities across Muslim America. IMO

New converts???? How ridiculous!

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#43094 Jun 30, 2012
Nobody brings up this Muslim crap but right-wing
propaganda media...so thank them for that.

As far as I'm concerned your making up something that don't exist.
Why not protest voodoo or wicca religions.
I've heard the President say he is Christian,that's good enough for me.
My religion is mine and I don't go around throwing it at people.
Doesn't matter to me how you or anyone else believes.
I would say stop reading all that baloney about how Islam is taking over America...I don't see it.
All kinds of religions are excepted and practiced in America if we try to stop it then we go against the very thing we stand for don't we?
BTW I was only being sarcastic about Mormonism!
Actually have friends from various religions and they're perfectly fine people who love America.
You're always looking for anything to discredit or
invalidate this President it's been 3and half years where's the proof? just Garbage on the INTERNET!
No Romney don't say much about his religion or anything else...a lot deflecting questions wouldn't you say...I got the answer..Well share it with us!
If running on repealing Obamacare is all you got...I'm
certainly not interested...give me more than that!
At least Sarah Palin tried to answer questions.
The debates will show if he's ready...so we'll know
soon enough won't we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunday Alcohol Sales 4 hr spider 21
non American voting 5 hr spider 3
Someone to work on vehicle 16 hr Phil 18
ashlie clines (Aug '14) 20 hr BandB 17
Chris Eversole "Chico" Fri Just wondering 1
Travis Wagner Fri Justin 2
michelle Browing Fri max 22

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages