United States

#4 Jun 27, 2010
phresigvrw0oih wrote:
she's doing very well for herself :)
That is awful vague, sounds like your hiding something
Most

Boston, GA

#5 Jun 29, 2010
She is not a nice person and has been very mean to people.
But I will pray for her.
truth

Lexington, KY

#6 Jun 29, 2010
She is one very selfish and rude SOB!! Never forget the time she was pilled out and hit the pole on main street. LOL Straightest stretch of road in kentucky and she hits a pole with kids in the vehicle. Classy lady LOL
momo

Anderson, SC

#7 Jun 29, 2010
truth wrote:
She is one very selfish and rude SOB!! Never forget the time she was pilled out and hit the pole on main street. LOL Straightest stretch of road in kentucky and she hits a pole with kids in the vehicle. Classy lady LOL
She has always thought she was cute with that mesed up eye. She use to shoot that mouth off all the time. She use to think she could fight, but she can't. She just pulls hair and would try to slap. So on top of being nasty she's a pill head now?
ur momma

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jun 29, 2010
Tina has been clean for a while now. She has to get drug tested every week and has passed every one. So stop trying to start trouble for her now.
momo

Anderson, SC

#9 Jun 29, 2010
ur momma wrote:
Tina has been clean for a while now. She has to get drug tested every week and has passed every one. So stop trying to start trouble for her now.
Then why was she arrested last week
ur momma

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jun 29, 2010
Just so you know it wasn't for drugs it was for something that happen before she got clean.
momo

Anderson, SC

#11 Jun 29, 2010
ur momma wrote:
Just so you know it wasn't for drugs it was for something that happen before she got clean.
I'm glad to hear that and i hope the best for her. I hope she stays clean. Drugs have destroyed alot of people and homes even thogh I'm not to fond of Tina and the way she acts towards other people I still hope she can over come this.
ur momma

Cincinnati, OH

#12 Jun 29, 2010
Thanks. She has the support of family and friends.
Wowww

Boston, GA

#13 Jun 29, 2010
ur momma wrote:
Start trouble for her now?
What about all the trouble and lies she has started on people over the years?
We might all grow older but we don't forget the nasty she has done and the people and repuations she tried to ruin.
She also liked to bully people. Sounds like jail is a good place for her, maybe she will reflect on what she has done to people.
ur momma

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Jun 29, 2010
Why don't you stop holding a grudge and move on with life? Past is past. It can't be changed but the future can so grow up and get over it.
Silly

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jul 1, 2010
Tina Wells, aka Tina Tubbs, is a Druggie, and she has pissed dirty several times since being in drug court, and has been put in jail for several sanctions, so don't try too make her look good, when she's not !
ur momma

Cincinnati, OH

#16 Jul 2, 2010
Does it make you feel good to start false rumors. Give yourself a pat on the back, you must be in high school still.
PKY

Georgetown, KY

#17 Jul 2, 2010
I think you all need to realize that Tina has a daughter who might read this site. Pray that Tina gets clean.
Chad

Madison, WI

#18 Jul 2, 2010
Is she still with john ayers? I haven't seen either of them in several years
lol

San Antonio, TX

#19 Jul 3, 2010
i see she is in jail again as of 7/2. She sure has gotten ugly. Not that she was pretty to begin with.
Heard that

Anderson, SC

#20 Jul 4, 2010
ur momma wrote:
I sure hope she is serving time for the young man she hit on a motorcycle and she didn't even bother to stop to see if he was alright. But by the grace of God he was, but it did alot of damage to his bike. I know they arrested her on this charge but I hope they gave her a stiff penalty for hitting him and failing to render aid. That is just so wrong on so many levels.
blubreaks

Georgetown, KY

#21 Jul 5, 2010
Silly wrote:
Tina Wells, aka Tina Tubbs, is a Druggie, and she has pissed dirty several times since being in drug court, and has been put in jail for several sanctions, so don't try too make her look good, when she's not !
well what im trying to figure out is how you know how many sanctions she has had im in drug court and i can tell you personally that your wrong very wrong..tina may have been selfish when she was useing but she aint today she is a beautiful mperson and a great friend her last sanction that was on 7/2 was not for useing it was for a curfew violation when they knocked on the door she didnt hear it and she has not used at all so check your resources before you post your comments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
woman at bp (Jan '10) 6 hr Ohiknow 5
funny how post a bout matt p vanish 15 hr conartist 3
Jennifer Blankenship Mon NorthBYNorthwest 1
Ann Young Mon Carmella 1
Petty Rawlings (Aug '15) Sun Skeptical 19
murphys gas station Sun courious 5
Paris is full of white trash Sun Somebody 14

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance