Uscared

Paris, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Some dads are terrible parents and will be regardless if they're on drugs or not. Apparently you're still on them and you have still chosen to do things YOUR way. YOUR WAY doesn't work and will never work. Its been PROVEN! Both of you still play childish games. Get real jobs and start your raising your kids right unlike the way you've been doing. I know you idiots get on here and read this crap so Merry Christmas. I left you a present. MUAH TINA. PS Dont be so nervous when your around me sissy boy lol. I gotta go take care of your kid and pay for his everything. Maybe Ill get my mommy to help
Long legged Hannah

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Like ones who make loads of cash, don't pay child support used to lock ya up and starve you and don't even want you to see your child either. This is the x wife he won't be satisfied until I'm dead.
Wow

Paris, KY

#3 Dec 20, 2012
Long legged Hannah wrote:
Like ones who make loads of cash, don't pay child support used to lock ya up and starve you and don't even want you to see your child either. This is the x wife he won't be satisfied until I'm dead.
I must say as mush as you post on topix and how you come across you for sure sounds f'n nuts!
Uscared

Paris, KY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Im talking about ones who just dont have a lick of sense. Ones that ran mouth and put others down when THEY attempted to look like mature parents. LMFAO BUSTED. You guys are still losers.
U are a disgrace

Duluth, GA

#5 Dec 21, 2012
You are a disgrace to all mothers. I can see you just want to use men for whatever you can get. Your a piece of s$&@ and a disgrace to your kids for getting on here degrading your kids father. What's the point in him even trying when clearly you bad mouth him in front of them. I hate women like you cause your the dead beat mother!!!!
Long legged Hannah

South Elgin, IL

#6 Dec 21, 2012
Say what you want. I ran your k c morlolock out of dingle Berry SeverAl times. I can cut the dinger out of my car. I have never offered anyone sex for money! Stay off our property beeotches. Got somethin for ya if ya show up.
lol

Paris, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2012
U are a disgrace wrote:
You are a disgrace to all mothers. I can see you just want to use men for whatever you can get. Your a piece of s$&@ and a disgrace to your kids for getting on here degrading your kids father. What's the point in him even trying when clearly you bad mouth him in front of them. I hate women like you cause your the dead beat mother!!!!
Trying????? um who was trying? You sure did get me on that one.lol How about lying deceiving and manipulating? btw we have made a difference in our kids life by parenting him right.lol We actually spend time with our kid. We never have bad mouthed anyone in front of child period so you suck a monkeys butt for all i care. Everyone can be a dad but not everyone can be a parent. Thats already proven so go on with ur bs about trying. HA Damn losers. Down with dope, up with hope
lol

Paris, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2012
oh and we all know who is a terrible and she has proven her immaturity from the start.lol what a bimbo
whatever

Paris, KY

#9 Dec 24, 2012
wow go back to school kids... cause I am praying you dont have offspring!
Long legged Y

Buffalo Grove, IL

#10 Dec 25, 2012
Zut allour! I have missed one. UNO dose tres. Onze douze theis?
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Ill tell you who's a deadbeat dad his name is Matthew Hess! He pays my friend 13 to 20 dollars in child support and is out on parole and still nothing happens to him! She's got two kids and works her ass off while he does nothing for his kids!!
lol

Paris, KY

#12 Jan 2, 2013
I know one that cries to mommy! lmao Some dads will never be men or parents
Okay

Paris, KY

#13 Jan 2, 2013
lol wrote:
I know one that cries to mommy! lmao Some dads will never be men or parents
Who then? Speak up!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Downtoearthgirl wrote:
Ill tell you who's a deadbeat dad his name is Matthew Hess! He pays my friend 13 to 20 dollars in child support and is out on parole and still nothing happens to him! She's got two kids and works her ass off while he does nothing for his kids!!

Then why didn't she figure out after the first kid that he was a loser? It's not like they're hard to spot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Joe Kerr 4,127
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Ari son of Anarchy 152,794
curious 2 hr keith 7
The Huddle House (Dec '13) 5 hr happy customer 4
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr LIbEralS 26,250
b.a. bailey,.landlord or slumlord 8 hr another one 1
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 11 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,160
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••