First Prev
of 2
Next Last
trial

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Anyone following this case? After casey anthony, It is disturbing to see another young woman allowed to Talk in circles, lie & backtrack enough to cause reasonable doubt! What happen to the days when lieing got u a worse punishment then whatever u did wrong?
Martinez fan

Paris, KY

#2 Mar 3, 2013
I am watching it every day. If Casey Anthony had got on the stand, Jeff Ashton would have eat her up, just like Martinez has Jodi. I was shocked when Casey got off, but if this girl gets away with this..it will blow my mind and make me wonder about our justice system. This was OVERKILL and shows no sign of self defense.
trial

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Martinez fan wrote:
I am watching it every day. If Casey Anthony had got on the stand, Jeff Ashton would have eat her up, just like Martinez has Jodi. I was shocked when Casey got off, but if this girl gets away with this..it will blow my mind and make me wonder about our justice system. This was OVERKILL and shows no sign of self defense.
Absolutely Agree - But she has been allowed to disrespect the court so much through this trial (even tried to correct the stenographer) without so much as a repremand & allowed to talk in circles to avoid cross-exam. If she gets off it won't suprise me A bit - after casey & seeing how jodi allowed to Do whatever she wants I am disgusted with justice system. I do believe if it wasn't death penalty case - they would be stricter with her.
trial

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2013
Martinez fan wrote:
I am watching it every day. If Casey Anthony had got on the stand, Jeff Ashton would have eat her up, just like Martinez has Jodi. I was shocked when Casey got off, but if this girl gets away with this..it will blow my mind and make me wonder about our justice system. This was OVERKILL and shows no sign of self defense.
After the 2nd day of cross exam I would of quit - she is so frustrating & can't An answer out of her. Martinez did an amazing job handling her & getting as much as he did. Do you know how jury questions work? I heard her defense gets to review questions with judge before. Does this mean jodi will have time to create a story & memorized her answers like on direct testimony?
Martinez fan

Paris, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2013
I have never seen a trial where the jury gets to ask questions, I was shocked when I first saw that. I would guess that Martinez would also get to see the questions from the jury so he could dispute or "argue" over any objections the defense might have like he does in cross. But I don't know how that works. It should be interesting to see how Nuri tries to salvage anything she said in cross, but Martinez will also have another chance to question her after Nuri I think. Gonna be good!
new

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Martinez fan wrote:
I have never seen a trial where the jury gets to ask questions, I was shocked when I first saw that. I would guess that Martinez would also get to see the questions from the jury so he could dispute or "argue" over any objections the defense might have like he does in cross. But I don't know how that works. It should be interesting to see how Nuri tries to salvage anything she said in cross, but Martinez will also have another chance to question her after Nuri I think. Gonna be good!
From what I understand - under arizona law martinez doesn't get to recross. I like idea of jury questions, I'm just hoping Nuri doesn't get a chance to prep her for them. I'd like to see her caught off guard and be vague about jury questions with An attitude & talk judge in circles - that would hit home with jury.
Angel

Trumann, AR

#7 Mar 4, 2013
I have been watching as much as possible. I believe Nuri is the most disgusting pig I have ever seen. He is boring and drags his questions to the point of irritating. I honestly believe that he "gets off" on his sexual questions. He gets mad if he has to restate a question..but he's a lawyer he should KNOW they are ones he can't ask..before he asks them. The defendant is GUILTY as sin. She is psychopathic , diabolical and just plain evil. She was NOT abused in any way. I don't believe the "snippets" of the phone sex tape should have been played. They were taken out of context and mischaracterized what was actually said. She used her sexuality to draw Travis into her web and toyed with and tempted him. At the beginning I would have found her quilty of murder but sentenced her to life...after hearing her lawyers bs and HER lies and more bs I believe if anyone deserves the death penality..it is her...and I have never before felt I could vote for the death penality for anyone. Evil does exist and it's name is Jodi Arias!
new

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Angel wrote:
I have been watching as much as possible. I believe Nuri is the most disgusting pig I have ever seen. He is boring and drags his questions to the point of irritating. I honestly believe that he "gets off" on his sexual questions. He gets mad if he has to restate a question..but he's a lawyer he should KNOW they are ones he can't ask..before he asks them. The defendant is GUILTY as sin. She is psychopathic , diabolical and just plain evil. She was NOT abused in any way. I don't believe the "snippets" of the phone sex tape should have been played. They were taken out of context and mischaracterized what was actually said. She used her sexuality to draw Travis into her web and toyed with and tempted him. At the beginning I would have found her quilty of murder but sentenced her to life...after hearing her lawyers bs and HER lies and more bs I believe if anyone deserves the death penality..it is her...and I have never before felt I could vote for the death penality for anyone. Evil does exist and it's name is Jodi Arias!
I agree - he is so boring and he is so slow with questions. I heard jury had heads in hands and 1 guy even had his head between his knees at 1 point. Defense & jodi are doing good job of making up stories to Discredit martinez points so I'm. Glad. Everyone is tuned out.
new

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Great Juror Questions!!! I enjoyed seeing her answer the. Last set - without getting to review them. Just worrisome they had so many questions-were they taunting. Her or do they have reasonable doubt?
Angel

Trumann, AR

#10 Mar 7, 2013
new wrote:
Great Juror Questions!!! I enjoyed seeing her answer the. Last set - without getting to review them. Just worrisome they had so many questions-were they taunting. Her or do they have reasonable doubt?
I'm glad they brought up the walmart thing. I've been saying for a week that walmart will NOT give a refund without the purchase receipt that they then mark. And they would have a record of the refund. She is just defiant when she is caught in one of her many, many lies. I'm hoping that they make her "friend" Matt tastify and catch him in her lies. Afterall..she DID say that she knew he had "unlicensed" guns???
new

United States

#11 Mar 9, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad they brought up the walmart thing. I've been saying for a week that walmart will NOT give a refund without the purchase receipt that they then mark. And they would have a record of the refund. She is just defiant when she is caught in one of her many, many lies. I'm hoping that they make her "friend" Matt tastify and catch him in her lies. Afterall..she DID say that she knew he had "unlicensed" guns???
yeah that was great. Don't know about matt - from the way she spoke to him in her coded messages she sounds like she controls him and is confident he will lie for her.
new

United States

#12 Mar 9, 2013
She acts So innocent - emphasizing how she didn't like when travis cursed at her. How about her sending coded message to matt that he F***'d up & to get down to see her asap to fix it! She even curses at people when She needs a favor!!! As far as her journals - she had a month to manipulate them before being arrested And she has proven she was trying to cover up.
Angel

Trumann, AR

#13 Mar 9, 2013
new wrote:
<quoted text> yeah that was great. Don't know about matt - from the way she spoke to him in her coded messages she sounds like she controls him and is confident he will lie for her.
If there is anyway they can catch him in any illegal activity or lying they can use that against him to get to the truth. I'm not so sure he would go to jail for her... and if he knew she was talking about him like he was a wimp that would do her bidding... he might grow a pair and tell the truth.
guilty

United States

#14 Mar 9, 2013
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is anyway they can catch him in any illegal activity or lying they can use that against him to get to the truth. I'm not so sure he would go to jail for her... and if he knew she was talking about him like he was a wimp that would do her bidding... he might grow a pair and tell the truth.
I have a feeling matinez did that!! The coded message was after the state interviewed him & 4days before pretrail. So martinez may have caught him in a lie or she implicated him by sending coded messages. On thursday martinez made a point of asking her if matt wwould betray her...she said no...martinez said uthat was then you weren't thinking about in 2013 & went on to other questions. I have a feeling martinez has a few more bombs for jodi & ope she is tossing & turning wondering about them.
Martinez fan

Paris, KY

#15 Mar 10, 2013
I was surprised about the whole gas can from Wal-Mart and them not showing any record of its return. Martinez sure is on top of this case. Can't wait till Wednesday when its back on.
guilty

United States

#16 Mar 15, 2013
What a pathetic expert, hope arizona didn't pay Too much for him!!!
Angel

Trumann, AR

#17 Mar 15, 2013
Expert? Experts don't cross boundries like he did in New Jersey. He is a bought and paid for egotistical court whore. If you do a search for him and his site you will see that he suffers from delusions of grandeur. Most of what he said was obvious bs. He said that she talked of suicidal thoughts a lot... from what I have heard she was never put on suicidal watch...which means that he is either lying or he is NOT a very good professional because he did not alert the jail of her threats to herself. I vote for he is a liar and just wants money and the fame. Loser!!!
guilty

United States

#18 Mar 15, 2013
Angel wrote:
Expert? Experts don't cross boundries like he did in New Jersey. He is a bought and paid for egotistical court whore. If you do a search for him and his site you will see that he suffers from delusions of grandeur. Most of what he said was obvious bs. He said that she talked of suicidal thoughts a lot... from what I have heard she was never put on suicidal watch...which means that he is either lying or he is NOT a very good professional because he did not alert the jail of her threats to herself. I vote for he is a liar and just wants money and the fame. Loser!!!
Absolutely agree!!!!!!! Can't wait til martinez questions him. Looks like defense was desperate for a expert - they had to know there was a chance his past would surface!!!
Angel

Trumann, AR

#20 Mar 16, 2013
I am continually amazed at the number of idiots and foolish minded people in this world. I was doing a search yesterday and came across one that spoke of Jodi Arias being innocent. Being a person that seeks out both sides of any issue I clicked on it to see what others were thinking and how they could come to the conclusion that she is "innocent" of a crime that she actually confessed to. The audacity of these feeble, simple minded people to say some of the things about this case when she confessed is mind boggling. If you are interested in how conspiracy nuts think... or DON'T THINK check this out...
http://jodiariasisinnocent.com/
Angel

Trumann, AR

#21 Mar 16, 2013
A little creepy but Gus Searcy and Richard Samuels look like they are twins. Both are a bit sleazy and looking for their picture in the news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bisexual men and women 5 hr Juan 10
Kristal weaver 9 hr Harli 1
david Alison (Jan '15) 16 hr Frank 20
Paris Good Will owned by greedy saudi Arabian m... 18 hr hmmmmm 16
Reagan oaks 20 hr JP 10
Ashley Petitt Sun Theman 13
Two more Robberies in Little Rock Sun The shadow 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages