tired

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2011
If I know that someone is selling pills and want them caught, what is the most effective method of reporting them? I am very naive to the drug scene but any sincere advice would be greatly appreciated.
House

United States

#2 Nov 21, 2011
716 vine st. Girl living on section 8 while her boyfriend sells crack on the street.
Call

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2011
Call Paris police and tell them you need to pass some info about some drug activity. If you don't like that you can call KSP they have a drug task force.
Hmm

United States

#4 Nov 22, 2011
Call wrote:
Call Paris police and tell them you need to pass some info about some drug activity. If you don't like that you can call KSP they have a drug task force.
That does no good. I had reported a person selling crack out of their car with a kid in the car. Nothing was done!!! I also reported to ksp of suppliers of cocaine and nothing was done.
Call

Paris, KY

#5 Nov 22, 2011
Nothing that you saw or have seen but sometimes it takes a while to build a case against someone. If it goes to court and you as an officer did a shoddy job investigating then it will get thrown out. So while you may not see immediate results doesn't mean they aren't doing anything. Just sayin.
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>That does no good. I had reported a person selling crack out of their car with a kid in the car. Nothing was done!!! I also reported to ksp of suppliers of cocaine and nothing was done.
Crazy

Magee, MS

#6 Nov 22, 2011
Well go to cops and turn them in. That what I would do.
maybe

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2011
Rat? Wow...
And yes, police will gather info and do surveillance for years sometimes to have an extremely strong case. And work their way up to the main supplier
crazy

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Nov 28, 2011
Those Jones boys have been selling and using drugs out of thier mom's house for years. Nothning done
could be

Paris, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2011
House wrote:
716 vine st. Girl living on section 8 while her boyfriend sells crack on the street.
is that samantha true and dorian r.
Anonymous

Birmingham, AL

#10 Dec 11, 2011
House wrote:
. If u don't know for sure u need to stop sayin shit and trust me u don't know.... My boyfriend doesn't sell crack, and its not my fault my mom had 9 kids so I have a very big family and I'm related to damn near everyone in Paris!!!! And since u want to spread shit on this website I'm callin the police and reporting u my damn self. And u better hope I don't sue your ass for slander
Anonymous

Birmingham, AL

#11 Dec 11, 2011
tired wrote:
If I know that someone is selling pills and want them caught, what is the most effective method of reporting them? I am very naive to the drug scene but any sincere advice would be greatly appreciated.
take pics of them durin a transaction and give those to the police that should be enough edvidence
Knows

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2011
You can only sue someone for slander if it causes personal or financial loss, and the police wont do anything about it. So go ahead and waste your time getting a lawyer..you'll just be laughed at!
Sick Sick Sick

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Dec 12, 2011
Seems to me you can just go to walmart parking lot and see people doing drugs and make transactions. Crazy who all you have to do is walk to your car and right there it is in the car parked beside of you. Makes me so sick. Oh and the "rat" comment... well if it saves their life and possibly others lives then call away and let em know what is really up. Sometimes people have to learn the hard way cause they sure ain't learning by slingin dope to kids. Just sayin...
thetruthhurts

Nerinx, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2011
crazy wrote:
Those Jones boys have been selling and using drugs out of thier mom's house for years. Nothning done
And there mother, if ya wanna call her that, works for the jails. If the "tattle-tells and/or haters" would leave the cops alone and only LEGITIMATE calls with PROOF or leads were made, maybe something could be done about the drug problem in Paris. Also, maybe if the police department and the city would not have lowered their standards for employment, this could be handled at a better rate. I do see the logic behind hiring "recovered addicts" or the ex-social users who were in the cool crowd, but come on, REALLY? And lets be honest... if the city got Betsy Jones, Jeff Asbury and Lindsay Stewarts' "girls" out of there, Paris would have one less enabling, dirty coke whore, a frickin' lying dumbass cop who only got the job b/c of nepotism (I graduated with this guy and I know his skills; NONE, and the other two.... one is "dating" our married county attorney who could be her father and does/ did drugs b/c I did them with her and the other one is an ex-addict who "found Jesus"....yeah right!!!!! I could name so many more corrupt m/f's within.... I thought Paris was supposed to get that straightened out.... Seems like it actually was better when people had a problem with "family" working for the city.... Now we have instead of family, which brings loyalty, to "recovered addicts", which translates to good liars with usually emotional issues, who can lapse at anytime and homewrecking whores, which translates as worthless, immoral bitches who deserve to get fired or beat by Jerry's wife!
Help

Winchester, KY

#15 Dec 13, 2011
could be wrote:
<quoted text> is that samantha true and dorian r.
No they do not live on Vine St. but they are on drugs also!!!! And she is crazy for being with him and knowing she just had a dope charge and still doin the same old shit!!! She is a crazy female for putting up with that!!! She is goin to get herself in trouble again fooling with him and maybe she will learn then@@@@
Anonymous

Philadelphia, MS

#16 Dec 14, 2011
Knows wrote:
You can only sue someone for slander if it causes personal or financial loss, and the police wont do anything about it. So go ahead and waste your time getting a lawyer..you'll just be laughed at!
yes but sayin someone is selling drugs and theyre not is personal especially if they have kids involved.
Believe

Detroit, MI

#17 Dec 17, 2011
Your right you got so many corrupt people in government. Robin blades working county attorney she smoke more dope and done so much coke I can't believe she's in that capacity. Betsy jones a big drunk and another coke head working with inmates and has no respect from anyone in this town. Shes a thief and lair and yes a clines. Police officers good gosh where do you start. What a town.
dog
#18 Dec 18, 2011
all i c is a rats nest here

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Dec 18, 2011
Believe wrote:
Your right you got so many corrupt people in government. Robin blades working county attorney she smoke more dope and done so much coke I can't believe she's in that capacity. Betsy jones a big drunk and another coke head working with inmates and has no respect from anyone in this town. Shes a thief and lair and yes a clines. Police officers good gosh where do you start. What a town.
The point is? Everybody does something, unless you're a nun or some die hard Christian you can't be some goody two shoes who never does anything. These people work and maintain. They're not out robbing or driving under the influence.
crazy

Mount Sterling, KY

#20 Dec 30, 2011
Isn't it crazy seeing Robin Blades up there in front of court. Dope head and all, Thinking she's someone and passing judgement on people after they been to court. Go smoke some more weed and do another line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for AA meeting in Paris 2 hr Sally 7
Addiction 6 hr A Friend 6
Steven dale 15 hr Knowssteven 16
Drug bust Wed Snoop 7
Leandra Wed Old friend 1
Dale bro's have STD's (Feb '14) Wed Knowssteven 10
Ron Wigglesworth Tue Jose 4

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance