yea I heard a little bit about it.
Myron Thomas beats wife

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 28, 2010
Are you serious?
This guy is plain stupid!
Beats wife
Cheats on wife with Michelle Goins
Is this guy a police officer or a caterer?
Can he be both??
Nope- can't serve alcohol Mr Thomas but I know you are!!!!!!
Somebody needs to ask our new Chief about this!!!!
Debra

Winchester, KY

#4 Sep 28, 2010
Is that "Mad Dog Goins" daughter i went to school with her and she was pretty ugly back in the day.
Helms

Chicago, IL

#5 Sep 28, 2010
Debra wrote:
Is that "Mad Dog Goins" daughter i went to school with her and she was pretty ugly back in the day.
That's not nice
She doesn't have anything to do
With him anymore
I wonder how he will get out of this one
whyy

Georgetown, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2010
why isnt he showing up on the bourbon jail site? special treatment for police? not taken to jail????? are you kiddin me
Please

United States

#7 Sep 28, 2010
Somebody call 36 on our side and let them come and do a story on him and this shameful act.....and to think a lot of people in this town supported Myron when all the supposed predigest allegations were made against him......I am so disappointed in you Myron!
Real Deal

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2010
I called and found out that never happened. You people kill me making up shit. He's not in jail because it never took place. Can't beleave you toothless people in Paris are so dumb..
Real Deal

United States

#9 Sep 29, 2010
You need to be talking about officer Dempsey holding a gun to his wife's head trying to kill her then himself, and him standing there watching livingood. Beat that girl. He's a Lt. And never tried to stop it..
Information

Manchester, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2010
Which cop is this that you are talking about?
haha

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 29, 2010
myron thomas
Unbelievable

Chicago, IL

#13 Sep 29, 2010
Real Deal wrote:
I called and found out that never happened. You people kill me making up shit. He's not in jail because it never took place. Can't beleave you toothless people in Paris are so dumb..
You are clueless
biker

Lexington, KY

#14 Sep 29, 2010
How come its not on the news? They like to be in everybodys business.LOL
Real deal

United States

#15 Sep 29, 2010
Officer mike Dempsey
Real Deal

Richmond, KY

#16 Sep 29, 2010
Real Deal wrote:
I just spoke to Myron earlier today and he regretted what he did, and he said it did happen
No good

Georgetown, KY

#17 Sep 29, 2010
biker wrote:
How come its not on the news? They like to be in everybodys business.LOL
Really, every time someone breaths wrong in this city it's in the paper. Yet they can't report the misdeads of their own?! Hypocrites!
No good

Georgetown, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2010
*misdeeds
PPD hater

Toledo, OH

#19 Sep 29, 2010
The chief is stealing from the city! He has his crony ppd captain In his pocket protecting him! I say fire em both! They like to set people up on crap that is make believe! That's okay tho, I banged the captains wife a few years back! She got one hellll of a snapper on her
biker

Lexington, KY

#20 Sep 30, 2010
PPD hater wrote:
The chief is stealing from the city! He has his crony ppd captain In his pocket protecting him! I say fire em both! They like to set people up on crap that is make believe! That's okay tho, I banged the captains wife a few years back! She got one hellll of a snapper on her
Who is the captain? Rick elkins? If its him you probably did do his wife!!!LOL
Geez

United States

#21 Mar 19, 2013
biker wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the captain? Rick elkins? If its him you probably did do his wife!!!LOL
This is awful. Someone has always got something to say about her. More is said about her than any other cops wife! Is she really that bad? It certainly appears she has a lot of people tgat don't like her or is it her husband and the picking on her is to get to him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has the prettiest woman in Paris 3 hr Admired 11
Ryan Lykins stalker, informant, creep 5 hr Shane 9
Zombie from Paris in cyn Sat Zombiehunter 2
Massage place behind Pericos Sat Ineedamassage 1
Tony Underwood and Robin Spencer (Aug '15) Oct 20 Detroit 10
Albert Gary Mitchell (Jan '11) Oct 19 Zuni Silverwolf 9
The Tricky One Oct 17 You asked 3

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance