who is

Flemingsburg, KY

#1 May 2, 2009
does anyone know her?
candymancan

Lexington, KY

#2 May 7, 2009
I do! She is a good girl, a little messed up in her ways of thinking, but has a heart of gold. She is a yankee.That right there explains it though! New York I think. I have hung out with her. I think that she is back in Paris. She was living in Mt. Sterling with her man, but last I knew, they were broke up and she was back at her parent's house. She works all the time, or atleast says that she does, cause she is too busy to hang out most of the time. She works at some office, and is a server, or bartender at that movie restaurant in Paris. She is good friends with my girl!!! I think of her like my sis, Love her tons, but she knows how to set me off sometimes, and has fun doing it too. But after the fact she always comes and says sorry with a hug. She is a BIG girl, so I would not piss her off!!! I have seen her blow once, and she will take'em out!!! She is a THICK girl everywhere but the Chest (forgive me girl, but that is so funny, I couldn't resist!) In all seriousness though, I trust her, respect her, and hope that you all just leave her alone. Too many have stomped on her, and my girl and I adore her, and don't take kindly to anyone that chooses to bash her!!!
LMAO

Flemingsburg, KY

#3 May 7, 2009
candymancan wrote:
I do! She is a good girl, a little messed up in her ways of thinking, but has a heart of gold. She is a yankee.That right there explains it though! New York I think. I have hung out with her. I think that she is back in Paris. She was living in Mt. Sterling with her man, but last I knew, they were broke up and she was back at her parent's house. She works all the time, or atleast says that she does, cause she is too busy to hang out most of the time. She works at some office, and is a server, or bartender at that movie restaurant in Paris. She is good friends with my girl!!! I think of her like my sis, Love her tons, but she knows how to set me off sometimes, and has fun doing it too. But after the fact she always comes and says sorry with a hug. She is a BIG girl, so I would not piss her off!!! I have seen her blow once, and she will take'em out!!! She is a THICK girl everywhere but the Chest (forgive me girl, but that is so funny, I couldn't resist!) In all seriousness though, I trust her, respect her, and hope that you all just leave her alone. Too many have stomped on her, and my girl and I adore her, and don't take kindly to anyone that chooses to bash her!!!
..........OMG writing this about yourself AMBER? thats the oldest trick in the book...lmao be more original next time and someone might believe it
ladyGa

Berea, KY

#4 May 7, 2009
well i dont know this person but you can tell she did write that her own self,ive been reading some things on here and i just finished reading anotherd post she wrote-DEFF same person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steven dale 5 hr Lovely lace 10
Dale bro's have STD's (Feb '14) 5 hr Ray 9
darts 7 hr the bulls 1
Meth 9 hr Herkimer 2
Is Junie Turpin still around? (Sep '15) Wed Jubal Early 3
Bourbon middle Nov 30 Rastus 2
Gina Lawson (May '16) Nov 30 wow 37

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance