Chiropractic Care
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
chickadoo

Anderson, SC

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Has any one tried Bluegrass Pain Center? If so, what did you like about it and what did you NOT like about it. I will be moving to Paris and saw that their office is located near where I will be working. I want "the good, the bad, and the ugly". I want to know about the Chiropractor, the massage therapist and the office staff. I don't do well with snobby people. I can't wait to hear from you all.
thanks in advance
Parisian

Flemingsburg, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2009
Good place
Republican Lady

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Sep 22, 2009
I liked it there too.
Looking

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2009
Great place. Everyone is nice and they know their clients and their profession
Been There

Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2009
It's GREAT! Dr. Brooks is really nice and has helped me tremendously. I've been a patient since right after she first opened.
Cynic

Eau Claire, WI

#6 Sep 22, 2009
Dr Kedding is excellent also
CAROLINA FAN

Flemingsburg, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2009
sam is great..........thats all..........dr.brooks is great and the staff is wonderful..................
Ummmm

United States

#8 Sep 22, 2009
Dr. Brooks and her entire staff are wonderful. The best massage/chiropractic care I've ever had anywhere.
noisy

Flemingsburg, KY

#9 Sep 22, 2009
can she write perscriptions ?

Since: Sep 09

Winchester, KY

#10 Sep 22, 2009
Dr. Brooks and all of her staff are wonderful. I don't think that she writes many if any scripts. I never asked for one and she is a pretty big advocate of homeopathic remedies rather than pills. She's wonderful and I know that you will get some relief after you visit her. The therapy is wonderful!!! They also do a lot for the community which is very nice.
Massage Freak

Richmond, KY

#11 Sep 23, 2009
So..they have a new lady working out there as a massage therapist. She is rude as everything and I almost walked out and would've done so if it were not for my respect for Dr. Brooks. She said things that made me completely unconfortable.

Since: Sep 09

Winchester, KY

#12 Sep 23, 2009
Oh no!!! Please call and talk to Dr. Brooks. She'll take care of it, I'm almost certain! Sorry you had a bad experience.
CAROLINA FAN

Flemingsburg, KY

#13 Sep 23, 2009
Massage Freak wrote:
So..they have a new lady working out there as a massage therapist. She is rude as everything and I almost walked out and would've done so if it were not for my respect for Dr. Brooks. She said things that made me completely unconfortable.
......How long ago was this ? What was the her name?
Lola

Anderson, SC

#14 Sep 24, 2009
I was there on Wednesday, and there was a new massage therapist at the counter. She never acknowledged my existance in the building. She is unlike any of the other workers there. Anyone else have this type of experience?
CAROLINA FAN

Flemingsburg, KY

#15 Sep 24, 2009
if you are talking about the blonde named sam you are crazy........when I have a bad day she makes it good .........keep up the good work Sam
Lola

Anderson, SC

#16 Sep 24, 2009
No, it wasn't Sam...She is the BEST! This was a dark haired woman..Never have seen her there before.
CAROLINA FAN

Flemingsburg, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2009
I agree she is the best
CAROLINA FAN

Flemingsburg, KY

#18 Sep 25, 2009
where is SAM......................
Lola

Anderson, SC

#19 Sep 25, 2009
She is still there..I think this person is a back up or parttime...
CAROLINA FAN

Flemingsburg, KY

#20 Sep 25, 2009
i want go back if she is there..........ask to many personal questions..........if Sams nt there I wont be................

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatties takin the carts 16 hr Deja vu 6
Wreck on Russell cave 16 hr Terry 3
Pill Jill (Mar '11) 21 hr curious 20
bisexual men and women (Jan '16) 23 hr interested 20
Satanic worship is for the intelligent and enli... 23 hr Haha 19
dan cummins Mon concerned american 4
Where is mark Vanlandingham? Mon Deja vu 5

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance