In Love

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 2, 2012
In love with someone that already has a girlfriend. But she doesn't make him happy. What to do? I know I could make him happy I did before, and could do it again. Just need to get him back without hurting and one.
a friend

United States

#2 Dec 2, 2012
In Love wrote:
In love with someone that already has a girlfriend. But she doesn't make him happy. What to do? I know I could make him happy I did before, and could do it again. Just need to get him back without hurting and one.
If U did love him & made him happy then how could U have let him go ? There is reason he is with the person he is with now. I know it's hard, but the best thing is to stand beside him with out being with him. He is holding on more some reason. I do not know the situation or reason , but could be trying to make it work, kids or scared to let go. It you show U care , eventually something will give & friendship is where a relationship starts & is the greatest love that anyone could give. Once U found it it never let it go!
a friend

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2012
In Love wrote:
I'm know someone that is in the same situation. It's hard watching them hurt. I hope U the best. Friendship is love that last forever, but be honest about ur feelings & tell him without hurting him. Both of U will better off knowing the truth even it was never meant 2 be. Once U found true love. Hold on to 2 it & never let it go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Up @ High Street Early Tuesday?!!! 20 hr Apes su ck 4
Eric at Dollar general 22 hr just me 6
Arrested on moped Mon Got caught 42
Temporary farm labor Mon Juan 9
Older Black Men Mon onetime 2
The future of Paris Mon onetime 12
Wheel chair Mon Disco Bunny 3

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance