wonderin

Georgetown, KY

#1 May 30, 2010
whats he been up to? havent talked to him in years!
DYER

Georgetown, KY

#2 May 30, 2010
who's wantin ta know, evidently u know me rite?
DYER

Georgetown, KY

#3 May 30, 2010
the only ppl i chill wit woulda put their name in tha "name" box, so we prolly aint cool, thats y u dont know shit bout me.... n for the rest that dont.. lol, no matter wat u say.-WHO R U?.. ta say it... lmao.. peace
Samantha

Georgetown, KY

#4 May 30, 2010
Josh is a great person and who ever started this $hit better not have anything bad to say about him. Hes a sweetheart!
tbone

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jun 9, 2010
I once watched Dyer fight off 13 gang bangers and 2 grizzly bears to save a kitten who only had three legs.
fan

Georgetown, KY

#7 Jun 9, 2010
Way to go josh!!
Brad

Richmond, KY

#8 Jun 9, 2010
damn tbone... u just set back and watched? lol
DYER

Georgetown, KY

#9 Jun 10, 2010
He was there for moral support brad.. where the hell were u man, i thought we were cool.. lol.
Brad

Richmond, KY

#10 Jun 12, 2010
this the first time ive heard about it! i mean damn, it sounds like u dont need my help!
DYER

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jun 12, 2010
i jus didnt see y a gang and a few bears were gangin up on a kitten man, i got a big heart i guess.. idk.. lol. we were drunk, it may have jus been a midget and a poodle for all i know, u know how tbone gets with his fish stories, lol..
watcher

Winchester, KY

#12 Dec 10, 2012
where is Josh now? Why aint him and Rachel together...he is the daddy right?
Rachel

Paris, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2012
watcher wrote:
where is Josh now? Why aint him and Rachel together...he is the daddy right?
Yes he is definitely my daughters dad and no we aren't together but we both are happy and take care of our child so that's all that matters to me :)
Duke

Paris, KY

#14 Dec 10, 2012
Hey Rachel are you still filling those veins up with dope?
Rachel

Paris, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Duke wrote:
Hey Rachel are you still filling those veins up with dope?
Lmao, nope I've been clean for 16 months now and doing great. But thanks for asking!
Rick

Paris, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao, nope I've been clean for 16 months now and doing great. But thanks for asking!
BS you were looking for pills when you was moving in your apartment
Rick

Paris, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
My buddy came over looking for 30s and said they was for you Rachel
Rachel

Paris, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Rick wrote:
My buddy came over looking for 30s and said they was for you Rachel
Well then your buddy lied. Sorry. May be hard for you and anyone else to believe that I'm clean now, but I am so what anyone else has to say about it I really don't care. I don't blame anyone who thinks its not true Bc yeah I used to be a freakin disaster but anyone who knows the person I am now compare to a year n a half ago are complete opposites it's just me and my daughter now and she is absolutely the only thing in worried about..
Christina

Greenwich, CT

#19 May 16, 2013
Josh,

If you read this I hope you are happy and doing well. You have a wonderful soul and I have always believed in you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fake news 10 hr crazy 5
Crooked paris police 11 hr Yoshimitsu 2
Na meeting 18 hr No excuses 7
Addiction Sat help 41
xalapa farm (Dec '08) Sat payara 43
Hot blonde Sat Roger 7
ISO Steven Livingood (Feb '16) Sat Family 3

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance