High school basketball

Posted in the Paris Forum

Parent

Lexington, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2012
What about players on bourbon county team getting in trouble with weed and drinking. Anyone know the real story?
lol

United States

#2 Jan 25, 2012
Heard bordas threatened to kick people off the team if they talked about this situation. Lol. What happened to mandatory drug testing for BC athletes? The lol is not because the kids got into trouble. It's because their "coach" is a big JOKE!!!
Choices

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2012
The kids have a mind of their own. I think it is how they are raised and the people around them at home that teach them right from wrong. The coach should help teach and he does but they did this themselves. We all make our own choices. Parents need to be good examples and give them good guidance now that they have screwed up! They can do good things from now on but they should be off of the team. The one young man over 18 is a sweet kid...so sad for him
OMG

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2012
This looks like a thread started by one person, then answers his self, just trying yo start drama......gezzz get a life!!!!
really

Lexington, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2012
lol wrote:
Heard bordas threatened to kick people off the team if they talked about this situation. Lol. What happened to mandatory drug testing for BC athletes? The lol is not because the kids got into trouble. It's because their "coach" is a big JOKE!!!
How are you going to blame the coach for something like this?? Ridiculous.....If my child gets in trouble I will make sure to blame a coach? You obviously do not have children.
lol

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2012
Not blaming the "coach" for the boys getting into trouble. They did that on their own. I am blaming the coach for not doing the random drug testing,that is supposed to be done this year on all BC high school sports teams. Bordas is defiantly not a mentor!!! The boys are good boys that have lost their way. I hope they all overcome this and grow up to be productive young men. I still don't think bordas should threaten to kick people off the team if he hears them talking about this incident.
big dog

Paris, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2012
look at paris
LMAO

Lexington, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2012
The real story is that players on bourbon county team got in trouble with weed and drinking. Anyone know the
Parent wrote:
What about players on bourbon county team getting in trouble with weed and drinking. Anyone know the real story?
hoops_fan

Lexington, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2012
both coaching staffs and Paris and BC are competely awful. The only coach on either one of those staffs that knows anything is Jason Earlywine and Im not even sure if he is coaching anymore or not. Apparently he was suspended from school so who knows. Anyway, Bordas is a disgrace to all coaches everywhere. Id rather my kids not play than play for a coach like that. He wont make it much longer.
really

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2012
hoops_fan wrote:
both coaching staffs and Paris and BC are competely awful. The only coach on either one of those staffs that knows anything is Jason Earlywine and Im not even sure if he is coaching anymore or not. Apparently he was suspended from school so who knows. Anyway, Bordas is a disgrace to all coaches everywhere. Id rather my kids not play than play for a coach like that. He wont make it much longer.
sounds like you have a lot to say, why don't you try and coach? Do something about it instead of complaining and talking about others?
lol

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2012
Hoops fan, you are smart for not letting your kids play for Bordas! He is a disgrace!!! I really Bourbon Co school system will relieve him of his duties this year. In my opinion we have a lot of talent in BCHS right now, but I have heard a lot of the kids say they won't play for Bordas. Can't say I don't understand why they have made the choice to avoid playing for him.
PKY

Lawrenceburg, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2012
Paris' coach has no idea how to run a program and the jv coach is even worse. Don't know how much longer they will be allowed to be there. It's pretty much like no one cares how bad it gets. So many of our local sports teams are just awful, Paris and Bourbon both. Comes from a lack of good youth sports programs. Coaches don't put the best players on the floor, they play the kids of influential people in the area. We need coaches that have the guts and brains to develop players who want to play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lookin for guys 1 hr hunter 1
Commissioner Matt Perraut 2 hr By stander 5
Paris is Segregated 4 hr Bane 7
Teri Hawkins 17 hr Howboutthemapples 1
Cool bars? Fri Allie 7
new jail Fri Rafael 13
Kristi Graziani Fri The Capo 7
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE