Keep messing with me
Your worst nightmare

United States

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Keep messing with me b@&$). I know you read this crap on here. Keep on and I'll be your worst nightmare. I'm coming for the prize and if I don't get it you will wish I did. I'm going to haunt you the rest of your life. The black shadow man is going to pay you a visit real soon. Keep it up and you shall see. Either give it up or I'm going to take it from you. Sincerely Satan
f u c k u sob

Paris, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2012
crystal jones is sob and d sucker
wow

Sutherlin, VA

#3 Nov 2, 2012
So is Krystal weaver
parasite

Paris, KY

#4 Nov 2, 2012
Your worst nightmare wrote:
Keep messing with me b@&$). I know you read this crap on here. Keep on and I'll be your worst nightmare. I'm coming for the prize and if I don't get it you will wish I did. I'm going to haunt you the rest of your life. The black shadow man is going to pay you a visit real soon. Keep it up and you shall see. Either give it up or I'm going to take it from you. Sincerely Satan
Your retarded
getagrip

Paris, KY

#6 Nov 3, 2012
your worst nightmare , it sounds if you need a good long stay in the nearest mental hospital. lol
Dunston

Woodstock, IL

#8 Nov 4, 2012
Should everyone be scared? Lol your truely funny! Lmao
Your moms worst nightmare

Georgetown, KY

#9 Nov 6, 2012
Your worst nightmare wrote:
I was messing with your mom, she finally got the prize then spit it out.
messed up

United States

#10 Nov 7, 2012
you sound like a real tuff person.i bet we'er all shaking in our boots.who are you you gutless wonder.
hey

Paris, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2012
sounds like a punk b!t$h cop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Barnett (Nov '09) 1 hr NoneYaBussiness 5
Modou Bittaye 5 hr Gonna make her mine 5
Men on the low 12 hr Sierra 18
rebecca roe 19 hr Top Gun 4
Grow up Jan 19 Dasha 1
Diseased Dominos Jan 19 Just saying 19
Who in Paris Jan 19 Barney 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance