Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81677 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

She believes

Antioch, TN

#66919 Aug 12, 2012
Regularman wrote:
Very glad that you are back She Believes. It is hard for me to type much so I will just read as I have for over a year now. It is good to have you posting again. My friend down the street enjoys your posts also. Thank you from both of us. I may not post much but I will be here enjoying reading. Some of the approving judge its will be coming from myself. It is easy to point and click on them hard to type. It would make you laugh if you knew how long it took me to type this message. Thank you again. It is a blessing to know that there are still people like you left in the world.
Hello Regularman, I am glad you and your friend enjoyed my posts. I knew there were some reading and not posting. A lot of regular posters stopped posting when the hate and nastiness started up. I hope they come back. We had lots of great discussions about everything starting with the bird death theories. I miss it.

You do a great job with your messages, are you and hunt and peck typer? lol It is good to know people who never have met and may never meet can come together and share things, maybe spread a little goodness to keep us believing in the decency of humanity. I seen some real cute videos on my favorite site the haters despised so much. One was this big gorgeous dog taking care of a little boy with down syndrome, a bunch of dolphins protecting this man from a hammerhead shark, one about a cow that cries all night over the loss of her calf - then they reunite, they said that most people never realize how cows can have strong maternal emotions. I didn't know it, until I witnessed that video, it was awesome. All of them were. Of course one of my favorites to post was about soldiers coming home. Today's was a Marine who posed as his kid's waiter. I wish I could post them, but you could go to the website .com the haters did so much crying about and look. There are new ones everyday. Lots of miracles, singing, happy inspirational videos that will put a smile on your face. I hope you can google it and go the homepage and see them. Hope you had a great Sunday.
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66920 Aug 12, 2012
Wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaa wrote:
"I don't have anything to do with Farterman".Years of Scottsville posts prove that to be a lie. "I don't even know him". Again a lie. "I don't even have a crew". No you don't "have" a crew,as in a full fledged member.For some reason you have always been a low level troll hyena,you only join in on the attack when you think "The crew" had the upper hand.It's always ate at you that even the group you hung around with(at a safe distance,for fear they might turn on you if bored enough),never really accepted you.
Now you come here to try and prove yourself one of them.Maybe even better,you even seem to be trying to be the next una.Una won't like that,he will smile and pat your back for a while,then when you least expect it he and his hehehe's will descend on you.Such is the nature of the hyena troll.
You hit the nail on the head. lol Great post.
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66921 Aug 12, 2012
A Hant wrote:
<quoted text>
i have read much of this topic and the scottsville bird removal topic. from what i have gathered reading both, that the people of scottsville are just glad it's gone off of their hometown Topix.
there were more than people from scottsville that disagreed with the things you posted. you seem to be the hater, as you continue to falsely accuse and bring up names of scottsville people that aren't even here. if those people are gone, why do you continually drag them back into this topic and bash them? you aren't the saint you pretend to be, i have read your nasty name calling, false accusations and curse words more than once. get the spite out of your system before the malice fully overtakes you, if it hasn't already.
So true. Yet, they can't stay away without jumping back in and hating. It has fully taking them over, you are right.
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66922 Aug 12, 2012
Aup wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why I don't understand all the stink certain posters made about Abelievers Godvine posts.The majority of them were about random acts of human kindness,like how outraged we the people get when we find our wounded soldiers are not being treated right.And how "we the people" do everything in our power to make it right.Thats why so many different topic's have been explored here.Birds and all God's creatures are literally the canary in the coal mine.We live in a delicate balance,That balance has been upset,nature is trying to right that balance.A new age is coming,it's up to the human race as to which path we take.Will we make a future for our children?Or will we destroy it?Our destiny has and always will be in our hands.If we don't shed all this misguided hate and work together ,we are doomed.
Well put!
yespir

Florence, KY

#66923 Aug 12, 2012
if your pregnant in the water for some odd reason dolphins will protect you from sharks fact
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66924 Aug 12, 2012
Hiveless Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
This earthquake in Iran is quite possibly the harbinger of something big about to happen over there. There is talk that this could be a HAARP induced earthquake. It would be interesting to see the seismograph readings for that area over the last few months and how it compares to data from previous years...aberrant patterns are very revealing.
Bees with no hive...hahaha, love it. I wonder early in the month about whether there was some pattern to the quakes and the regions they were coming from. HAARP did come to mind.

Alaska, Hawaii, and California still shaking. Missouri had a small earthquake today too.

Russia, China, Indonesia, and Iran are still shaking with 4.+ magnitude earthquakes.

Thousands of dead fish are washing ashore along the Texas coast.

Fish are an everyday kill it seems. Mass fish die offs is what they label it. Of course this is all from my other favorite posted website. Just watching the Madrid Fault. Glad to see you back.:)
tinponyrider

Westmoreland, TN

#66925 Aug 12, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head. lol Great post.
Awww yes it was very lovely, wasn't it. LMFAO at you Trolls....
Bee

Lebanon, KY

#66927 Aug 12, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
Bees with no hive...hahaha, love it. I wonder early in the month about whether there was some pattern to the quakes and the regions they were coming from. HAARP did come to mind.
Alaska, Hawaii, and California still shaking. Missouri had a small earthquake today too.
Russia, China, Indonesia, and Iran are still shaking with 4.+ magnitude earthquakes.
Thousands of dead fish are washing ashore along the Texas coast.
Fish are an everyday kill it seems. Mass fish die offs is what they label it. Of course this is all from my other favorite posted website. Just watching the Madrid Fault. Glad to see you back.:)
Have you noticed anything unusual in the Madrid Fault quake activity?
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66928 Aug 12, 2012
and he lurks in the shadows waiting for a regular to show up in his forum and can't resist the urge to come and sling some mud. Yes, it was a lovely rendition of the two of you and your tactics. Now get on your scooter and ride on, no one cares what you have to say. Can't you tell by the icons, hater troll. Laugh is on you.
yespir

Florence, KY

#66929 Aug 12, 2012
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66930 Aug 12, 2012
Bee wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed anything unusual in the Madrid Fault quake activity?
Just here lately there have been small 2.+ magnitude earthquakes in the area...Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Tennessee, but no Kentucky. How was your trip?
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66931 Aug 12, 2012
Loved, loved, loved the Olympics and am so proud of our athletes. Winning the most medals.

46 Gold 29 Silver 29 Bronze 104 total

Am so grateful to God there were no terrorist acts to ruin it. London did good. I just finished watching the follow up to the Closing Ceremony. Would love to go to the next one. Bucket List. lol Rio in 2016

I was especially glad to see the USA Men's Basketball team win the Gold this morning with a big fight from Spain. Great game and happy to see our UK Champ Anthony Davis win a gold medal and going in the history books as the youngest basketball player to win a Gold Medal. Loved it. He has had a great year with lots of titles bestowed on him, but I bet that one means the most. I loved they played the Boss, "Born In the USA" for them.:)

Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A.

...and "sweet dreams" of Annie sang a song about a little BIRD. lol

Little Bird-Annie Lennox[Lyrics]
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I am going to miss watching them everyday and after midnight. Great games and competition. We did good. Proud of the USA's athletes. Major girl power in this team.:)
yespir

Florence, KY

#66932 Aug 12, 2012
love some bruce thanks
Humpabug

Elizabethtown, KY

#66933 Aug 12, 2012
She believes wrote:
<quoted text>
Just here lately there have been small 2.+ magnitude earthquakes in the area...Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Tennessee, but no Kentucky. How was your trip?
Morning SB, dang changed names again. Silly B would be cool. Hu Hu Hu. Dang hammock keeps dumping me on the ground. I'm trying to watch a meteor shower. Had a 2.+ rumbler in the seat of my drawers a few minutes ago. Dang what was that a shadow of? I'm really not scared out here in the dark. I got my flashlight and antique Dale Evans pocket knife complete with nail file. I'll just grab those mean ol' bears and file their claws and teeth down to the quick, then they can't bite or claw me. I kind of like changing names, then the mean ol' trolls don't know who I am. Man, I think I might be on a trip right now.
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66934 Aug 12, 2012
'The Kiss' smoochers reunited for 67th anniversary of VJ day

You can see them on the msn homepage or just google, all the news outlets have the picture. It is precious. Imagine after all these years they are identified and reunite.

I think with that I will go see if there are any shooting stars left to see. They said if you missed them last night you might see them if you have clear skies. It is a beautiful night. Summer is coming to a close. Cool out. Crisp, just loving it. So grateful we have beautiful weather, grass, flowers etc due to our fortune of rain.

I hope you all had a great weekend. AW, Hempburn, trusted, "nope", hiveless bees :) and the rest of the good posters, have a marvelous Monday.

Goodnight!
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66935 Aug 12, 2012
yespir wrote:
love some bruce thanks
Me too. Have everything he recorded. One of my most memorable concerts too. He is coming to Louisville, I plan to see him again. Sure will miss Clarence though. Glad you enjoyed it. Have a great night.
yespir

Florence, KY

#66936 Aug 12, 2012
no fyin way bruce is going to loisvile

“peace...”

Since: Apr 12

Madisonville, Ky

#66937 Aug 12, 2012
yespir wrote:
love some bruce thanks
Never saw him in concert, but I happened to be driving through Janesville, Wisconsin the day he and his sweety were getting married there. The town was quite the buzz as I remember, around 25 years ago.
yespir

Florence, KY

#66938 Aug 12, 2012
was there at bruce concert saw max also pretty amazing
She believes

Antioch, TN

#66939 Aug 12, 2012
yespir wrote:
no fyin way bruce is going to loisvile
Yes way, lol

03 Nov 2012
Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band
KFC Yum! Center, Louisville, KY
7:00 PM
Tickets $98+

Here are a couple of my favorites besides the obvious ones everyone knows. I love all of them really.

Bruce Springsteen - Tougher Than The Rest

Bruce Springsteen - Human Touch

and from Jerry McGuire...

Bruce Springsteen - Secret Garden

Yum Center Louisville....come rock and roll with us.:)

Now I really got to get to bed. Just stopped in from reading email. Had to post the concert date. BOSS is coming to LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY.

Sweet Dreams :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fatties takin the carts 18 hr Deja vu 6
Wreck on Russell cave 18 hr Terry 3
Pill Jill (Mar '11) 23 hr curious 20
bisexual men and women (Jan '16) Mon interested 20
Satanic worship is for the intelligent and enli... Mon Haha 19
dan cummins Mon concerned american 4
Where is mark Vanlandingham? Mon Deja vu 5

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance