Dan Cummins Chevy
madashell

Clay City, KY

#1 May 14, 2009
Heard they were losing their franchise does any one know about it yet
madashell

Clay City, KY

#2 May 14, 2009
also they have the same guy who got the dealership in morehead on the news for altering miles and titles working for them Rodney Mckenna is that a slap in the face of honest people or what
someone who knows

Nicholasville, KY

#3 May 14, 2009
actually his name is Rodney Mckinley,and he is anything but honest
whatever

United States

#4 May 14, 2009
idk bout that stuff all i know is they havetwo badass 2010 camaros and a really bad ass 73 nova ss
Truth

Clarksville, TN

#5 May 15, 2009
Yeah Rodney is a dirty little prick. Sold me a car and was a total a#$ hole about it. Got smart with me over a chevy bow tie. Then when I had the car three weeks something happened to the breaks. Dusty did take care of the problem and apologized for rodney's behavior. Without Dusty Dan Cummins would fall apart. Anyone know what they are asking for the camaros?
I Heard
#6 May 15, 2009
Truth wrote:
Yeah Rodney is a dirty little prick. Sold me a car and was a total a#$ hole about it. Got smart with me over a chevy bow tie. Then when I had the car three weeks something happened to the breaks. Dusty did take care of the problem and apologized for rodney's behavior. Without Dusty Dan Cummins would fall apart. Anyone know what they are asking for the camaros?
The MSRP on the Camaro's is about $40 grand AND most dealers are asking for an additional $10 grand premium!
truth

Clarksville, TN

#7 May 15, 2009
I Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
The MSRP on the Camaro's is about $40 grand AND most dealers are asking for an additional $10 grand premium!
How do they expect this car to be the one to pull them out of the shit hole they are in with those kinds of prices. That crazy with the economy being like it is.
I Heard
#8 May 15, 2009
EXACTLY
ICE C

Versailles, KY

#9 May 16, 2009
well there doing pretty da*mn good considering they didnt get shut down out off 1100 dealers....there still in buisness and they have already sold one of the camaros so obvisoly ppl will buy them dumb shi*
cch

Bellevue, KY

#10 May 28, 2009
they sold the car to the owners wife. so who cares they are dirty.half of them are on drugs. so they are aweful

“Ride on it!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Some Hole, KY

#11 May 28, 2009
I Heard wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of a dealer that just sold their first one about two weeks ago and let it go for $38k fully decked.

“Ride on it!!!”

Since: Mar 09

Some Hole, KY

#12 May 28, 2009
Oh, and the guy paid cash for it.
Old Nova SS Driver

United States

#13 May 28, 2009
I heard a consumer advocate praise this website. I have never used it, but I have saved money in the past based on his other recommendations.

http://www.carsdirect.com/chevrolet/camaro
Republican Lady

Salt Lake City, UT

#14 May 29, 2009
truth wrote:
<quoted text>How do they expect this car to be the one to pull them out of the shit hole they are in with those kinds of prices. That crazy with the economy being like it is.
They have to pay back the federal govt. somehow!
;)
concerned conumer

Willowbrook, IL

#15 Nov 15, 2011
If Dusty Cumins is the answer to that company there is alot of issues about to surface! Maybe he should rethink his situation with the management line-up that exists at the moment. Mismanagement can bring the biggest of companies down. He will never fill his dad's shoes! Unsatisfied customers in a small town the can do alot of damage to any company.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People You Can't Stand 8 hr Josh 12
You can delete but you can't hide lmao 10 hr dot 2
Paris is poppin off yall 10 hr Mike Anderson 6
Who? 12 hr Just saying 1
Belle Burgon Deadbeat mom of the year Sep 22 HelloGoodbye 2
Many missing French journalists in duty. Sep 22 Tonto 2
Jay Wells (Mar '17) Sep 20 cory 25

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance