paris vs bourbon county football
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mikekelley shawhan

Richmond, KY

#43 Nov 19, 2012
The paris jv wont be nothing in highschool. Cause the boys that played will either be quitin school to sling rock in da hood !!! The rest will end up fathering kids they wont raise an leave them for us tax payers to raise. Its the american dream for them
Marty

Tucker, GA

#44 Nov 23, 2012
Maybe it is time for Bourbon and Paris to merge, but if it happens I hope they choose a new name for the school system. Call it Bourbon-Paris or something like that. And they should get a new mascot. I think these ideas would keep most people happy.
f the merger

Cynthiana, KY

#45 Oct 28, 2013
Tonto wrote:
Paris and Harrodsburg used to be rivals and each of them were capable of making a run at the Class A state title. Both schools had numerous good players transfer in. Without those transfers neither would have had the record that both compiled. As the county teams grew stronger kids stopped transfering in from the county schools. When both teams began to take steps backward the transfers from outside the county slowed. Harrodsburg, before they wised up and merged with Mercer County was, as Paris is now, a shadow of itself. Harrodsburg is no more and Paris is still pretending to be what it once was. Paris people should take a tip from Harrodsburg. Merge. Harrodsburg kids are better off and so would Paris kids if they merged. But whatever you do, do not allow the idiot who wants to be placed on the Paris school board so that he could force the rival game to continue to suceed.
I'm from Harrodsburg we hated the merger it wasn't done to better the kids it was done to take harrodsburgs money and build a new Mercer high school. Some underhanded things went on in the school board it was proposed with no influence from people within the school. 7 years later and people still hate it.
Sam

Paris, KY

#46 Oct 29, 2013
Why is this brought up once more. Fact is, the teams aren't playing in football anymore and that's it!! On merge of the two schools, what, for a better sports program? Forget it!!! If you merge, it should be for educational purposes!! But, all I hear is we would have a better sports program. Come on folks, there's more to school than sports!!! I for one, do not want to see a merger of the schools. Leave it alone!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rebecca roe 3 hr Top Gun 4
Modou Bittaye Sat Gonna make her mine 4
Krystal Weaver Sat Pky1 3
Grow up Fri Dasha 1
Diseased Dominos Fri Just saying 19
Who in Paris Jan 19 Barney 2
jail Jan 18 Earl 5

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance