Ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Moving to Paris this weekend. 24yr, male, white, independant, looking for a "safe" place to hang out and meet people. Oh, Bud lite is my beer of choice. Would appreciate some serious replies.
the cue

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

the cue is a nice place to go. the bartenders are really great and the dj is good. there is some drawbacks though, there a few that like to cause trouble, so if ur not into the whole gossip thing then the cue is nice, but we have the new twilight place in town, then there is the scoreboard, which is down by shell near legion park and of course there is always the pool hall and creekview.
Ronnie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Thanks, I do avoid trouble when possible. But i enjoy the peoples.
Opinion here... reading some of the topics on this site, its a rare thing to get a nice reply. So double thanks for nice people like you out there.
Cynic

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

You'll have to try them all and see where you fit in. Paris is a funny place, each of the places mentioned have their own regular crowd......
Yup

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Vardens bistro has live music and it's usually out back on patio. Older crowd usually but a great spot!
itsme

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

my choice is bluegrass poolroom, great food, great people, and your everyday crowd real easy to fit in. friday nights are great ! ask for brandon tell him your new and he will make u feel right at home. he is the owner , bartender , cook , jack of all trades. and no cover charge, unlike the cue. there is a cover charge ,dont get me wrong the cue is good too, like them both , but always end up at the poolroom.
advice

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Lexington isn't too far from paris, so I'd make the trip there. No where in Paris is ideal, fun, or interesting for someone in their mid-20's. I'd know, I'm a mid-20's myself. Austin City Saloon is nice for the country music likers, Saddle Ridge is ok, Drakes and Hugo's are fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paris Discussions

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,233
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 138,847
Judge Gormley 3 hr Lol 7
Zombie day 4 hr Chunk 6
diesel trucks Walmart lot 4 hr Ummm 25
Tanning salons 4 hr Ummm 9
Paris Music Thread (May '12) 4 hr Musikologist 20
•••
•••