What happened to Brandon Dawson?

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fivestar

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Whatever happened to brandon Dawson?? Seems like he just disappeared off the face of the earth dis he ever get convicted and sentenced or did he run?? Does anybody kno??
moses

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Oct 12, 2012
he was in jail don't know if still is or not
Fivestar

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2012
The last time I ever heard from him was a collect call from the fayette county detention center then he fell off the face if the earth lol
knows

United States

#5 Oct 16, 2012
that pile of sh-t shine is getting some black oak stuck in his ass just the way he likes it.kep him locked up forever please.dumb spook.
Hard workin man

Woodstock, IL

#6 Nov 15, 2012
i herd hes in henderson co jail waitin to go to prison hes doin 5 years for auto theft and burglary?
stupid

Clay City, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Yeah wasn't Kyle Stevens n Tyler Stamper in on that too ? That's what I heard
ashame

Clay City, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
People talk soo much Sh*t
Fivestar

Versailles, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2012
Well I know first hand exactly what he AND his friends were about and I'm not gonna totally dog him even though I have complete and total right to but he took the fall for everything willingly and so he accepted the consequences that came alOng with that. He actually enjoyed being n jail cuz he got to get high more n there than he ever did on the streets. He has used a lot of people and broken a lot of hearts n the aftermath of his destructive ways is a trail of tears cried by the ones that truly love him and thank god that his babies mother was smart enough to move on because even tho we don't get along I wouldn't wish his bullshit on anybody!!!!
stillawake

Paris, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2012
hes in jail in henderson co trying to get pro and he didnt take the fall for anybody he ratted out his best friends so he would get less time
Fivestar

Versailles, KY

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Idk where u got ur info but I stood n the court room with every appearance n he did not rat anybody out Kyle Stevens and Jeremy stamper both signed papers against him n like I said he was shit for a boyfriend but he was always a damn good friend to Kyle n he turned his back on him only came to visit one time n that was just to see of Brandon had said anything about him bein in on it. I was there I wa the one making sure he had what he needed I went to his baby mamas drs appts cuz he couldn't I made sure he always had a phone card and money on his books I was at every court hearing, I Was there when he got out to go to rehab, which btw was a total fucking joke, and I was there clear up till he decided he was gonna try to keep his baby mama at which point I left so whoever still awake is u need to learn the facts before u start callin people rats. Brandon Dawson is many things and none of them good but a narc he is not!!!!
Fivestar

Versailles, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2012
**Tyler stamper....d#%^ auto correct lol
singlemomseekstr uth-

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 2, 2015
Is this the same brandon Dawson? I've been fucking with a brandon Dawson that's like 23 and he's 6"7 and good looking but lately he's been acting shady. I'm kinda figuring he may be sort of a how. But he's a good guy, works hard and seems to be a good father. Just maybe a heartbreaker..I feel like there's a reason he hates Paris so much but he has never told me why?? What did he do to get in trouble and is this the same guy. I'm a single mom so I wanna know what I'm getting into...
concernedsinglem omaswell

Paris, KY

#15 Sep 2, 2015
singlemomseekstruth- wrote:
Is this the same brandon Dawson? I've been fucking with a brandon Dawson that's like 23 and he's 6"7 and good looking but lately he's been acting shady. I'm kinda figuring he may be sort of a how. But he's a good guy, works hard and seems to be a good father. Just maybe a heartbreaker..I feel like there's a reason he hates Paris so much but he has never told me why?? What did he do to get in trouble and is this the same guy. I'm a single mom so I wanna know what I'm getting into...
It probably is. He tried hitting me up on plenty of fish after he had been with my mom who is 40 and i am 20. I'd cut it off real quick, especially you being a single mother. You don't need him especially seeing as he just got out of prison.
singlemomseekstr uth-

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Sep 3, 2015
Oh lord..did he recently hit u up or sleep with ur momma?? I met him on pof!! He just got out of prison for real???
Priorities

Lexington, KY

#19 Jun 3, 2016
singlemomseekstruth- wrote:
Oh lord..did he recently hit u up or sleep with ur momma?? I met him on pof!! He just got out of prison for real???
Are you still dating brandon?
Ohio chick

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jul 4, 2016
Can anyone give me info on his guy? I'm from Ohio and he found me on pof, we were together 3 times before I found out he had a girlfriend!
Lara

United States

#21 Jul 4, 2016
he loves trannies and he was turned out in jail
Priorities

United States

#22 Jul 4, 2016
Ohio chick wrote:
Can anyone give me info on his guy? I'm from Ohio and he found me on pof, we were together 3 times before I found out he had a girlfriend!
Is your name Ashley?
Priorities

United States

#23 Jul 4, 2016
Ohio chick wrote:
I can tell u a number is things about him. When did u find out he had a girlfriend?
Ohio chick

United States

#24 Jul 8, 2016
Priorities wrote:
<quoted text>

I can tell u a number is things about him. When did u find out he had a girlfriend?
The middle of last month...fill me in please &#128515;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
funny how post a bout matt p vanish 1 hr conartist 3
Jennifer Blankenship 10 hr NorthBYNorthwest 1
Ann Young 16 hr Carmella 1
Petty Rawlings (Aug '15) 21 hr Skeptical 19
murphys gas station Sun courious 5
Paris is full of white trash Sun Somebody 14
should I be upset? My husband constantly huggin... Sun John Quick 4

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance