Parenting Classes
zenia sniffer

Paris, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2012
There are some parents out there that need to take parenting classes - maybe they would understand why other children do not want to be with their child. Loving a child is letting them grow up and be responsible, even at a young age.
Whaaat
#2 Aug 17, 2012
U shouldn't judge children. Kinda childish
Psst

United States

#3 Aug 17, 2012
All children are judged because of ignorant parents. Parents now a days can't control their kids because there is no structure. Yeah let them be young but bust that a$$ when neceassary. And parents quit letting your little girls dress like little sluts. Have some respect for them and quit being so stupid.
Whaaat

West Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 18, 2012
Quit being a bitch and grow up
lol

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2012
I can think of a few kids that could use a spanking. Parents need to take control of their brats.
zenia sniffer

Paris, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2012
Not judging children - judging parents who defend children even when they are so, so wrong. Always someone else's fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
korey true (Aug '12) 10 hr Curious ex 18
Reagan oaks (Jun '16) Mon sharin 34
Where is Lewis Boyer? Mon I screwed his wife 13
Pig Lykins and Son Mon Ryan snitch Lykins 1
who is going to get elected Sun Weater 17
Dan Cummins Chevy.!!! May 20 Easy fix 8
Busted newspaper May 19 Rus21 30

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages