6 months notice still no Police Chief...
fonz

Lexington, KY

#22 Nov 24, 2009
elkins talks too damn much and doesn't listen. If you don't listen, how do you expect for him to know what the city wants and needs?
Marvin

Lexington, KY

#23 Nov 24, 2009
There is nobody qualified in that town to do the job. It is so political and everybody is a cut throat.
Kasey

Clarksville, TN

#24 Nov 24, 2009
team elkin wrote:
-CONCERNED- i completely agree, former cheif gray did nothing to help the town of paris, the only thing he did was fuck young wh*res like Kasey Ogden, which believe me, after that one he should definitely go get tested for EVERYTHING under the sun, because she's a needle junkie who thinks she's won the fkn lottery with that new guy chris, who doesn't give a damn about her, cause he was just trying to get back with brittney denis, which isnt any better, but i think captain elkin[temporary cheif as of now] absolutely deserves to be cheif. if he could get rid of that drug addict stepson of his, who used to be married to denis, and is also an IV USER, then he'd be alright, but with his experience on the police force in paris, including 1o years on the fayette police force, he deserves it more than anyone.-but again, thats just an opinion from a nobody- but i truly believe he would work his ass off to get this hell hole together.
First off, I don't think this topix forum has ANYTHING to do with ME. So let's PLEASE keep my name out of this, along with MY boyfriend. Also, let's please GROW UP 'little girls' with your so called 'truths' on what you chose to believe and think about me. I do not do the drugs, unfortunately I mistakenly have in my past but no longer want to have anything to do with it or to do with people who chose to do it. I do not have any health problems as you want to obviously make that your concern, spreading false accussations about me. I am a blessed mother, daughter, sister, friend and girlfriend. My life is great. & I don't need you 'little girls' trying to bring me down cause I PROMISE that it will NEVER happen. As for this topix forum, let's stick to the MAIN purpose of it and not get side-tracked on some silly childish bullshit. Thanks!:)
to much wasted taxes

Anderson, SC

#25 Nov 24, 2009
Kasey wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I don't think this topix forum has ANYTHING to do with ME. So let's PLEASE keep my name out of this, along with MY boyfriend. Also, let's please GROW UP 'little girls' with your so called 'truths' on what you chose to believe and think about me. I do not do the drugs, unfortunately I mistakenly have in my past but no longer want to have anything to do with it or to do with people who chose to do it. I do not have any health problems as you want to obviously make that your concern, spreading false accussations about me. I am a blessed mother, daughter, sister, friend and girlfriend. My life is great. & I don't need you 'little girls' trying to bring me down cause I PROMISE that it will NEVER happen. As for this topix forum, let's stick to the MAIN purpose of it and not get side-tracked on some silly childish bullshit. Thanks!:)
Once a junkie always a junkie, just a matter of time.
Joe public

Anderson, SC

#26 Nov 24, 2009
team elkin wrote:
-CONCERNED- i completely agree, former cheif gray did nothing to help the town of paris, the only thing he did was fuck young wh*res like Kasey Ogden, which believe me, after that one he should definitely go get tested for EVERYTHING under the sun, because she's a needle junkie who thinks she's won the fkn lottery with that new guy chris, who doesn't give a damn about her, cause he was just trying to get back with brittney denis, which isnt any better, but i think captain elkin[temporary cheif as of now] absolutely deserves to be cheif. if he could get rid of that drug addict stepson of his, who used to be married to denis, and is also an IV USER, then he'd be alright, but with his experience on the police force in paris, including 1o years on the fayette police force, he deserves it more than anyone.-but again, thats just an opinion from a nobody- but i truly believe he would work his ass off to get this hell hole together.
And we here from the police, do what the law lets you do , work a informant bypass the PC, get the search warrant-then you make arrest instead of excuses, You are doing very little for what you are getting paid to do.
Dont get me wrong you have a lot to do and you get it done, however in this so called WAR on DRUGS you do very little-proof, start targeting the DOCTORS, start at the top and work for awhile you will get better results than starting with a street level addicts and moving up.
I know you boys in blue get your feathers ruffled when the public says something you boys dont agree with-proofs in the results.
Paris will be getting a new Chief and if someone is promoted from within it will be the same old story- its the theJUDGES,theLAWS,theGOVERNMEN T,thePUBLIC,theMONEY,noRESPECT ,dontUNDERSTANDING-get it, EXCUSES.
MY Point, when NY CITY replaced there MAYOR-he was told crime and police corruption could not be changed-because the problem was to big. The city went outside and found a POLICE CHIEF that did both and more within the 1st year, HOW-the chief held the commanders responsible-what has any of the POLICE CHIEFS hired from within the Paris Police Department done about, PARIS DRUG PROBLEM-proof is in the results-VERY LITTLE EXCEPT MORE EXCUSES.
I know PARIS is not NY city and that's my point, our problems is know where as big so if they got results in a year, we should see results the day a new chief takes office.
Whtsup

AOL

#30 Nov 30, 2009
team elkin wrote:
Now,now he sleeps around too!! He teamed her with me too
stupid girls

Berea, KY

#31 Nov 30, 2009
Kasey wrote:
<quoted text>
but i LOVE how she didn't agree or disagree on sleeping with the chief. guilty as charged.
concerned

Anderson, SC

#32 Nov 30, 2009
shes a nastey looking skank that infest all the guys with the hep c she has
What

Flemingsburg, KY

#33 Nov 30, 2009
Whtsup wrote:
<quoted text> Now,now he sleeps around too!! He teamed her with me too
What who sleeps around and who teamed with who? This must be Timmy
Kasey

United States

#34 Dec 1, 2009
LAST thing I will write to these REDICULOUS, CHILDISH posts.IF you HONESTLY THINK for ONE second that I am going to SIT here and DEFEND myself on what ALL of you want to THINK & SAY about me than you are WRONG. Unlike YOU, I have a LIFE. A LIFE that I am making something of instead of waisting time on a internet site bashing someone. So KEEP UP the TERRIFIC work of PROVING to EVERYONE that the PEOPLE on here TALKING SHIT, which by the way are HIDING behind computer screens without giving name on who they are, are NOBODY but LOW-LIFES who NEED to worry about their OWN LIFES instead of WAISTING it on being a TRASHTALKER. As I was growing up, I was always tought the "golden rule" and that is "to treat others as you would like to be treated" I think EVERYONE needs a LESSON on that one. Instead of judging and running NOTHING but MOUTH. BLAH BLAH BLAH. IF I had a PENNY for everytime I have heard NEGATIVE LIES about me, I would have a thousand extra in my pocket. As you can SEE, I am still ALIVE, HAPPY and I STILL DON'T CARE what ANYONE says or thinks about ME!! WHY is it SOO HARD for ANYONE to SEE THAT?? WHY do you HONESTLY THINK that I would GIVE a care in the WORLD on what you NO-GOOD for NOTHINGS "THINK" about ME?? ESPECIALLY WHEN I KNOW THE TRUTH, MY FAMILY KNOWS THE TRUTH, THE ONES WHO MATTER IN MY LIFE, KNOW THE TRUTH.. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE JUST GIVE UP?? KNOWING THAT THEY WILL NEVER SUCCEED AT WHATEVER IT IS THEY ARE TRYING TO DO??? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST SIMPLY GROW UP??? UGH!! IT literally, AMAZES ME!
Well.. I am done.. Said ALL I am EVER going too on this... I have BETTER things I need to go take care of, like MY SON. Thanks for the LAUGHS :)
mc hammer

Lexington, KY

#35 Dec 1, 2009
Kasey wrote:
LAST thing I will write to these REDICULOUS, CHILDISH posts.IF you HONESTLY THINK for ONE second that I am going to SIT here and DEFEND myself on what ALL of you want to THINK & SAY about me than you are WRONG. Unlike YOU, I have a LIFE. A LIFE that I am making something of instead of waisting time on a internet site bashing someone. So KEEP UP the TERRIFIC work of PROVING to EVERYONE that the PEOPLE on here TALKING SHIT, which by the way are HIDING behind computer screens without giving name on who they are, are NOBODY but LOW-LIFES who NEED to worry about their OWN LIFES instead of WAISTING it on being a TRASHTALKER. As I was growing up, I was always tought the "golden rule" and that is "to treat others as you would like to be treated" I think EVERYONE needs a LESSON on that one. Instead of judging and running NOTHING but MOUTH. BLAH BLAH BLAH. IF I had a PENNY for everytime I have heard NEGATIVE LIES about me, I would have a thousand extra in my pocket. As you can SEE, I am still ALIVE, HAPPY and I STILL DON'T CARE what ANYONE says or thinks about ME!! WHY is it SOO HARD for ANYONE to SEE THAT?? WHY do you HONESTLY THINK that I would GIVE a care in the WORLD on what you NO-GOOD for NOTHINGS "THINK" about ME?? ESPECIALLY WHEN I KNOW THE TRUTH, MY FAMILY KNOWS THE TRUTH, THE ONES WHO MATTER IN MY LIFE, KNOW THE TRUTH.. WHY DOESN'T ANYONE JUST GIVE UP?? KNOWING THAT THEY WILL NEVER SUCCEED AT WHATEVER IT IS THEY ARE TRYING TO DO??? WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST SIMPLY GROW UP??? UGH!! IT literally, AMAZES ME!
Well.. I am done.. Said ALL I am EVER going too on this... I have BETTER things I need to go take care of, like MY SON. Thanks for the LAUGHS :)
this sure was an original post. LOL
I KNOW YOU

United States

#36 Dec 1, 2009
team elkin wrote:
HAHA.... I know who this is... And I know kasey and I know chris.. and trust me her or him don't want you.. look like you would have picked up on that by now dumbass..... and this is more than just my opinion it's a fact from a somebody to a nobody.
BBD

AOL

#37 Dec 2, 2009
Timmy still has a reputation to up hold, so leave him alone!! And team Elkins is full of shit!! Nobody wants him either! Get a life and go check up on ur wife you better go now she might be up on the dr. again.
its me biiitch

North Olmsted, OH

#38 Dec 2, 2009
it's funny how we all get on here and say "i dont care what anyone says about me" & blaah blaah blaah, but yet we get on here & try & defend ourselves when honestly, NO ONE REALLY CARES that YOU DONT CARE, cause they're/we're gonna do it anyway.[check THAT address BITCH]
concerned

United States

#39 Dec 2, 2009
f**king idiots need to do there damn job instead of letting these drug dealers back out of jail instead of taking half the profit and just letting them go
Lol

Georgetown, KY

#40 Dec 2, 2009
concerned wrote:
f**king idiots need to do there damn job instead of letting these drug dealers back out of jail instead of taking half the profit and just letting them go
ur the f**ing idiot. Your accusation implies that some police are letting the drug dealers out of jail and then taking money. However, the police have nothing to do with the release of inmates. Thanks for playing with the adults, grab your toys, and go home before your parents get worried.
watcher

Clarksville, TN

#41 Dec 5, 2009
There have been nearly 70 applications and they are being sorted as we discuss...needless say, some don't qualify, some won't be interested when they hear the requirements and salary. However, just to clear the air, something IS being done, so just keep your shirts on.
facts

Winchester, KY

#42 Dec 6, 2009
stop the mayor an city commissioner for spending all the money an you will have money to pay a new police chief.
Confused

Flemingsburg, KY

#43 Dec 7, 2009
Kasey wrote:
Wow someone went on a wild rampage with this post! What does this even mean...I thought the topic was aboout the new police chief?
Malcom X

Mount Washington, KY

#44 Dec 10, 2009
Don't nobody wanna be the chief of those a*sholes! They could be the stars of super troopers pt.2. Lmfao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NSA Blow and Go 6 min Interested 40
Brandon Lizer 48 min Hmmm 6
Walmart 2 hr Hello 8
Why 8 hr whom 2
bisexual men and women (Jan '16) 13 hr Aries 40
Any straight married bi curious dl guys only 16 hr Lola 3
Dollar General (Jun '14) 22 hr hate grouches 11

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance