I need a Boy friend!
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Duct Man

West Terre Haute, IN

#1 Dec 9, 2011
Please help!
chicago

Chicago, IL

#2 Dec 9, 2011
Duct Man wrote:
Please help!
Take it some where else perv. Perhaps Kirk....he plays up to your crap enough. Let's not forget Darren. No one wants your dirty popcorn or filthy talk .
It aint funny....only to the slime bags like your self.
josh

West Terre Haute, IN

#3 Dec 10, 2011
Duct Man wrote:
Please help!
What a freak!!!
Linda

West Terre Haute, IN

#5 Dec 10, 2011
Something needs to be done to get Duct Man off topix!!
chicago

Chicago, IL

#6 Dec 10, 2011
Linda wrote:
Something needs to be done to get Duct Man off topix!!
Keep speaking out & against the perversion. And it is!!!
DMH

West Terre Haute, IN

#7 Dec 10, 2011
Duct Man is nasty.
green hornet

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Dec 10, 2011
his first name is Jack
I need a Boy friend

Shepardsville, IN

#9 Dec 11, 2011
Grow a pair and come to the Long Branch were waiting for you ask for Brad
chicago

Chicago, IL

#10 Dec 11, 2011
I need a Boy friend wrote:
Grow a pair and come to the Long Branch were waiting for you ask for Brad
The sicko just don't get it!!!!!
i need a girlfriend

Shepardsville, IN

#11 Dec 11, 2011
why is everyone giving ductman a hard time? he is just statin his opinion , just like everyother person on here. What the heck is the long branch and who is Brad?
Ralphy

West Terre Haute, IN

#12 Dec 11, 2011
I need a Boy friend wrote:
Grow a pair and come to the Long Branch were waiting for you ask for Brad
You mean Brad E. So you saying sissy boy hangs out with one of Paris biggest town drunks. I'm down there 1 or 2 times a week,I could be standing next to you right now...BOO!!
Tina

West Terre Haute, IN

#13 Dec 12, 2011
i need a girlfriend wrote:
why is everyone giving ductman a hard time? he is just statin his opinion , just like everyother person on here. What the heck is the long branch and who is Brad?
The Long Branch is a bar in Paris (more like a shack in Paris owned by Brad Eastham). One of the biggest drunks in town.
i need a girlfriend

Shepardsville, IN

#14 Dec 12, 2011
well hell, still no one tells me who Brad is and what the heck is the long branch!! Why Ralphy why do you call Duct Man Sissy Boy? Does everyone have there panties in a bunch so much that Duct Man can be right on the money about alot of remarks made on here. Remember everyone has their own opinion.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#15 Dec 12, 2011
i need a girlfriend wrote:
well hell, still no one tells me who Brad is and what the heck is the long branch!! Why Ralphy why do you call Duct Man Sissy Boy? Does everyone have there panties in a bunch so much that Duct Man can be right on the money about alot of remarks made on here. Remember everyone has their own opinion.
THANK YOU!!!
purple86

Shepardsville, IN

#16 Dec 12, 2011
Well, I have you know.. The Shack as you call the LONG BRANCH is a down to earth place to go. The customers ROCK!! They are luvable people and everyone has a good laugh. It is a Good establishment, so don't knock it !! When is the last time you have been there? Also The last time I saw Brad Eastham he was SOBER!! Dont fault a man who likes to drink his beer!. He is not the biggest town drunk, like someother people I know around the town of Paris.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#17 Dec 12, 2011
purple86 wrote:
Well, I have you know.. The Shack as you call the LONG BRANCH is a down to earth place to go. The customers ROCK!! They are luvable people and everyone has a good laugh. It is a Good establishment, so don't knock it !! When is the last time you have been there? Also The last time I saw Brad Eastham he was SOBER!! Dont fault a man who likes to drink his beer!. He is not the biggest town drunk, like someother people I know around the town of Paris.
BY GOD, When UNCLE HARRY owned the place, they was goats roam in the halls!! I MISS HIM!
purple86

Shepardsville, IN

#18 Dec 12, 2011
i remember that also
Tina

West Terre Haute, IN

#19 Dec 12, 2011
purple86 wrote:
Well, I have you know.. The Shack as you call the LONG BRANCH is a down to earth place to go. The customers ROCK!! They are luvable people and everyone has a good laugh. It is a Good establishment, so don't knock it !! When is the last time you have been there? Also The last time I saw Brad Eastham he was SOBER!! Dont fault a man who likes to drink his beer!. He is not the biggest town drunk, like someother people I know around the town of Paris.
The last time you saw him sober, was he asleep!!!
purple86

Shepardsville, IN

#20 Dec 12, 2011
no and i dont sleep with him !
Chuck Cusick

West Terre Haute, IN

#21 Dec 12, 2011
I am Brad's Cousin. I hung out with Brad and his brother, sister, and Mom growing up my whole life. We were more like brothers and sisters than cousin, Mary was more like a second Mom to me and my brothers and sister, as my Mom was to them. Brad and his family are the type of people if you are a friend or family and you need help they will be there for ya! That's just the way they are. And for you people who say the negative things about a man just trying to make a living you can kiss our Eastham/Cusick asses!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cleaning up the Paris IL Topix Blog (Aug '07) 5 hr WHO CARES 78
The People Care About Free Speech & Other Civil... Wed TRUTH 3
Clowns Wtf (Oct '16) Jun 15 WHO CARES 2
Amie monnett and her mom robin stover Jun 14 WHO CARES 3
battery on court house fence Jun 14 Burn Yee In Hell 5
People of Paris/White Trash (Feb '15) Jun 11 Here I am 12
All you marshal guys stay away from big amie mo... Jun 11 Emily 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages