Mayor Craig Smith Is A Good Man
Corruption

United States

#21 Oct 7, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>can you tell me what these papers lied about
Its not that theyve lied about anything..its HOW theyve chose to tell the truths. Its not professional. They r obviously not in this business for profit. If they were they would adjust to the market conditions. This is not a business, its a writing hobby in my opinion. Professional means u get paid for ur profession. Do they get paid or make a profit? NO, they claim. So its not their profession and they r not professionals or operating this business for profit,right? Its done for other reasons... obviously. People are starting to realize this and voice their opinions. Am I wrong? Or are they wrong?
Eyes

Paris, IL

#22 Oct 7, 2012
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
People are starting to realize this and voice their opinions. Am I wrong? Or are they wrong?
The only opinions I've seen voiced is yours, chitcagos (under numerous names), and some idiot Richland County.

So, that's T H R E E .

T
H
R
E
E

(3)

Between 2 and 4...
Corruption

United States

#23 Oct 7, 2012
Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
The only opinions I've seen voiced is yours, chitcagos (under numerous names), and some idiot Richland County.
So, that's T H R E E .
T
H
R
E
E
(3)
Between 2 and 4...
Whats ur point with 3?

..the retards on here drove all the normal people away from posting opinions on here..cause of all the harrassment with gay talk. Duh.

Give them time..they will hijack this thread as well. Its early on a Sun for them all..just wait. Lol

I do as I plz here..and am free to post what I want. I dont fear a reply or the retards..or the gays..or the criminals..or the police..or u. So whats ur point? Who cares if u like what I say or im the only guy sayin it? No one but u? Anyone else care what anyone says here?
brainpower

Robinson, IL

#24 Oct 7, 2012
In the beginning people claimed they did it for some hidden agenda. When that didn't fly it was for political reasons. That didn't work and now you say its a hobby since they don't operate for profit. And I bet if they started doing it as a business the excuse would be they are only doing it to make a buck.

Does it matter why they are doing it? when they keep posting documents to support what they share its a far cry above anything the Be Confused Paper does!

Disprove what they share or shut the hell up!
Eyes

Paris, IL

#25 Oct 7, 2012
Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats ur point with 3?
..the retards on here drove all the normal people away from posting opinions on here..cause of all the harrassment with gay talk. Duh.
Give them time..they will hijack this thread as well. Its early on a Sun for them all..just wait. Lol
I do as I plz here..and am free to post what I want. I dont fear a reply or the retards..or the gays..or the criminals..or the police..or u. So whats ur point? Who cares if u like what I say or im the only guy sayin it? No one but u? Anyone else care what anyone says here?
u r the one that said "people are starting to realize this". I was just pointing our which 3 "people" since they seem to be the only ones... LOL
Paris Citizen

Terre Haute, IN

#26 Oct 7, 2012
All elected officials must follow the law.
Corruption

United States

#27 Oct 7, 2012
brainpower wrote:
In the beginning people claimed they did it for some hidden agenda. When that didn't fly it was for political reasons. That didn't work and now you say its a hobby since they don't operate for profit. And I bet if they started doing it as a business the excuse would be they are only doing it to make a buck.
Does it matter why they are doing it? when they keep posting documents to support what they share its a far cry above anything the Be Confused Paper does!
Disprove what they share or shut the hell up!
I like to see documents printed. Evidence printed.Criminals expose them prosecuted.duh

My point is they claim to be PROFESSIONAL journalist..WITH journalism backgrounds as professionals. Only way ur a professional, is if u get PAID for ur profession.

If u claim this is not a business,fine. Then u must claim ur not a professional..just sayin. I got no problem with their reporting of facts..just not how they do it, LATELY..HOW, THEY DO IT..GET it now?

U cant have it both ways. Profit or non-profit business. Pick. professional or unprofessional..pick,but dont expect the same respect u desire for being a professional. Sorry..it dont work like that. Am I wrong?
Corruption

United States

#28 Oct 7, 2012
EXPOSED..
Corruption

United States

#29 Oct 7, 2012
And see them prosocuted and justiced served.
3cents

Enfield, IL

#30 Oct 7, 2012
Real Crime Fighters wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Mayor Smith for standing up to papers that misrepresent the truth.
"mayor smith" is a crook.

If he continues to harass ppl who sell the paper, he's going to find out the real meaning of that.

There's only one paper btw. the ecwd is a website.

only the people here would be confused about that. paris mental midgets.
Real Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#31 Oct 7, 2012
Paris Citizen wrote:
All elected officials must follow the law.
Awho claim to print the truth should also follow the law & print all truth not pick & choose.
Real Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#32 Oct 7, 2012
Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
The only opinions I've seen voiced is yours, chitcagos (under numerous names), and some idiot Richland County.
So, that's T H R E E .
T
H
R
E
E
(3)
Between 2 and 4...
Let's not forget the idiot from paris that posts under a lot of different names for obvious reasons. Duct man has a few names as well.
People change names when they are assaulted with vulgarity from their adversaries unpaid mouth pieces...they do it for authentication that they are somebody!
They can do it, so can the people they are assaulting.
Real Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#33 Oct 7, 2012
3cents wrote:
<quoted text>
"mayor smith" is a crook.
If he continues to harass ppl who sell the paper, he's going to find out the real meaning of that.
There's only one paper btw. the ecwd is a website.
only the people here would be confused about that. paris mental midgets.
Not a popular website I might add.
And the mayor is using his right of freedom of speech thank you. Why is it that the only ones that think they have rights in Edgar County are Kirk Allen, & the Howser's?
The mayor has every right to speak his mind & tell the real truth.
Why is it that the supporters of the dAWG web site partnered with disclosure call every one that disagrees with them names?
You are what you read apparently!
3cents

Enfield, IL

#34 Oct 7, 2012
the mayor lost his right to speak what mind he has when he began his corrupt ways.

i'm hearing he's going to regret it.

they got rid of dee. maybe s. craig is next.

maybe youre after that, jan.
3cents

Enfield, IL

#35 Oct 7, 2012
Real Crime Fighters wrote:
<quoted text>Awho claim to print the truth should also follow the law & print all truth not pick & choose.
why don't you go find that law, jan.

the one that controls printed media.

there isn't one.

your ignorance is showing like your fat rolls in your spandex.
Real Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#36 Oct 7, 2012
3cents wrote:
the mayor lost his right to speak what mind he has when he began his corrupt ways.
i'm hearing he's going to regret it.
they got rid of dee. maybe s. craig is next.
maybe youre after that, jan.
You have no clue who I AM so cut the crap, & it doesn't matter who says what if it's true.
You sound like Kirk or as the disclosure likes to say, an inbred relative...ranting, threatening & on & on.
Keep ranting & threatening your Kirk may have a few surprises in store for him.
You can only disrespect other people for so long before it comes back to bite you.
Has the mayor been charged with stealing? If not STHU

Real Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#37 Oct 7, 2012
3cents wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you go find that law, jan.
the one that controls printed media.
there isn't one.
your ignorance is showing like your fat rolls in your spandex.
Jan didn't look any worse than the fat buffoon trapesing around behind her with his mouth hanging open trying to stir up more strife!
The personal attacks prove what you are capable of when exposed for what you are...arrogant power hungry men that lack the dignity & character so desperately needed in the county they have targeted!
Real Crime Fighters

Chicago, IL

#38 Oct 7, 2012
3cents wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you go find that law, jan.
the one that controls printed media.
there isn't one.
your ignorance is showing like your fat rolls in your spandex.
Darin Wlson must be on vacation.Like it makes a difference where you are. You should consider moving there permanently
3cents

Enfield, IL

#39 Oct 7, 2012
stealing? do you know somthing the rest of us dont jan?

and yes i do know who you are. i know where you are.

for all you know i could be sitting not far from your place, hijacking your internet.
Corruption

United States

#40 Oct 7, 2012
Lmao..at jan. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are Jan's and Jer's LIBELOUS POSTS left up for ... 5 hr u b dummm 1
Poll Why is Angela trying to distract public from ne... 6 hr uhhuh 2
Poll Does Jer the DBag still PEE HIS PANTS? 6 hr Hugh Betcha 0
Poll Dear Ang., Like Willie & goodness knows how man... 7 hr Jan Loves Gerbils 1
Poll Does Jan have a HAMSTER currently up her fat A$$? 7 hr Jan Loves Gerbils 0
Poll These boots R made 4 walkin' who who who does i... 7 hr Hugh Betcha 1
Poll Does TABLOIDiss Topix Forum/ Censor FREE Speec... 13 hr Flappin DuaMe 1
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages