Who was the couple that died on High ...

Who was the couple that died on High St in Paris yesterday Morning?

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
woundering

United States

#1 Jan 20, 2011
Who was the couple found dead in their home near high st yesterday morning in paris,il
Sayin it like it is

Tyrone, PA

#2 Jan 20, 2011
I havent checked myself, but you might want to check with the Beacon News online at www.parisbeacon.com
something

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Was not a couple just one man..
Beacon

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2011
The Beacon will probably have something in a few weeks... if this story is anything like most of their stories these days... including the Kroger robbery.
parisgeek

Rossiter, PA

#5 Jan 20, 2011
James Heischmidt is who the paper said it was.
woundering

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2011
thank you I live a long ways away and my parents live there and my father doesnt have a phone so I just wanted to make sure who it was... I appreciate your feedback...
jtdodge25

Milford, MA

#7 Jan 20, 2011
for anyone thats is going to post on here make sure you get you f++ken facts right before you go and run you mouth on here not to be a di.k but im sick of ppl running there mouth's on here when they dont know the facts behind what happend
Dang

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2011
jtdodge25 wrote:
for anyone thats is going to post on here make sure you get you f++ken facts right before you go and run you mouth on here not to be a di.k but im sick of ppl running there mouth's on here when they dont know the facts behind what happend
What is your deal dude? I don't see where anyone has run their mouth on this thread. The first guy ask about a couple and apparently that was untrue. That was the rumor going around Paris though, so you can't fault him.
jtdodge25

Milford, MA

#9 Jan 20, 2011
i dont mean to be a di+k but i know in few days there will be some aholes that will be posting a bunch of b.s. on here there is allready a bunch of b.s. going on around town
just saying

Buena Park, CA

#10 Jan 21, 2011
It seems to me the original poster might have been leaning towards stirring the pot or is just a busy body. OK, you live out of town and hear of a "couple" being found dead on high st. and you can't reach your Dad because he has no phone. Were you concerned for your Dad's welfare? Why didn't you call family, friends or the police to do a welfare check on him for you? How did you hear about this and not live hear? Maybe you should have tried to found you information somewhere else besides posting stuff like this on topix. My prayers go out to this family that have lost their loved one and may they find strength to make it through this horrible ordeal.
Janet T

Du Bois, PA

#11 Jan 21, 2011
I wish people would mind their own business. The family has enough to deal with without all these rumors. It was not a couple only one guy who lived slone.
jtdodge25

Milford, MA

#12 Jan 21, 2011
just saying wrote:
It seems to me the original poster might have been leaning towards stirring the pot or is just a busy body. OK, you live out of town and hear of a "couple" being found dead on high st. and you can't reach your Dad because he has no phone. Were you concerned for your Dad's welfare? Why didn't you call family, friends or the police to do a welfare check on him for you? How did you hear about this and not live hear? Maybe you should have tried to found you information somewhere else besides posting stuff like this on topix. My prayers go out to this family that have lost their loved one and may they find strength to make it through this horrible ordeal.
thank you
Duke

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2011
I think Janet T and jtdodge25 are both idiots. There... I said it. There are no rumors... besides someone thinking there were two people.

I agree...that the family does have enough to deal with though. I can not understand how a family member can be so selfish to put their family through something like this.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 21, 2011
WHO KILLED DYKE AND KAREN RHOADS? oink oink snort snort.
jtdodge25

Milford, MA

#15 Jan 21, 2011
Duke wrote:
I think Janet T and jtdodge25 are both idiots. There... I said it. There are no rumors... besides someone thinking there were two people.
I agree...that the family does have enough to deal with though. I can not understand how a family member can be so selfish to put their family through something like this.
did you ever think that maybe we are family and frinds think before you run your mouth and yes there is rumors going around town about jim and my mom and there is alot going on so dont be like the other ahole's in this town and run your mouth to
jtdodge25

Milford, MA

#16 Jan 21, 2011
Paula_Deen wrote:
WHO KILLED DYKE AND KAREN RHOADS? oink oink snort snort.
and what the fu+k dose this have to do with anything on tis forum
just saying

Buena Park, CA

#17 Jan 21, 2011
Duke wrote:
I think Janet T and jtdodge25 are both idiots. There... I said it. There are no rumors... besides someone thinking there were two people.
I agree...that the family does have enough to deal with though. I can not understand how a family member can be so selfish to put their family through something like this.
I do not know any of these people but I think that was kinda rude calling them idiots. No you don't understand how someone can be that "selfish" to put their family through that and maybe the family doesn't understand what happened either or what was so wrong to make him do this. People who are going through a crisis only see on solution: to end the pain and unfortunately sometimes they only see one way out. Whatever his reasoning was his family and friends have a very long road ahead of them. I hope we, as a community, can do our part and leave them alone and let them grieve in peace. No one is immune to suicide lets all remember that. May God bless this family and help them find the answers and peace they need to help them through this.
just saying

Buena Park, CA

#18 Jan 21, 2011
Paula_Deen wrote:
WHO KILLED DYKE AND KAREN RHOADS? oink oink snort snort.
Rude, crude and totally uncalled for. I see why you hid your location

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 21, 2011
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>Rude, crude and totally uncalled for. I see why you hid your location
It's a valid question.Who dunnit?
Hey JTdodge25

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2011
Hey John ... you might as well just use your full name. I notice on your facebook page that you say the Paris Beaconfused got the information wrong. Would you like to correct it here... maybe that will help squelch the "rumors".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOWSER'S Motions To Dismiss Civil Rights-Other ... 25 min Just The Facts Ma... 1
my foot is swelled up bad 43 min Real Truth 3
Somethin' bout having my free speech snatched o... 46 min Real Truth 3
Hey, has anyone seen my BUTTPLUG? 51 min Real Truth 2
Lol-Civil Rights -Other Charges Against Angela-... 1 hr JUSTICE 4 Jade Gr... 1
Tingley name is such trash 23 hr TABLOIDTRASHYPOCR... 2
David McIntyre May 23 Nameless 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages