Cu and Darren exposed

Cu and Darren exposed

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SGT SLAUGHTER

Clinton, IN

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Funny when the heat is on Darren has a topic removed , hall monitor nothing more.
SGT LAUGHTER

Paris, IL

#2 Aug 16, 2012
me thinx u had it removed

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 16, 2012
Sorry...I'm not Jan...she's the thread remover on here...you're low life trash...nothing less!
SGT SLAUGHTER

Clinton, IN

#4 Aug 16, 2012
Darren Wilson wrote:
Sorry...I'm not Jan...she's the thread remover on here...you're low life trash...nothing less!
Go ahead Darren, I am a TRUTH SEEKER, you are a Liar

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2012
SGT SLAUGHTER wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead Darren, I am a TRUTH SEEKER, you are a Liar
There you go again…spouting off when you haven’t a clue what you are talking about. It was me…and sorry if you missed it…and I did it to see how it was done…seems to be the way to do things on Topix. And it took about 18hrs to accomplish it. Excuse the inconvience.“My bad”

Sorry Darren, but I know the TRUTH SEEKER will say those words to you

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 16, 2012
Don’t worry dudes…mine will be there when all of Jan’s and everyone else on Paris Topix who have deleted posts in a nice little folder. Hate that for you.
SGT SLAUGHTER
#8 Aug 16, 2012
Too close to the truth? Now we know you are just a cyberbully, Nothing more. So what are your credentials.....
Jan Mills
#9 Aug 16, 2012
SGT SLAUGHTER wrote:
Too close to the truth? Now we know you are just a cyberbully, Nothing more. So what are your credentials.....
Like I said...she, like Darren, wants to appear to be something she is not.
Darren has been accusing me...not true. Look at what they have put on here using my name. Is it gone?
No...because self-esteem & no what they are saying is not true. I want people to see what they are capable of. These are the people that Terry have been listening to.
CU can not handle the truth about herself & neither can Darren.
Read this quickly, it will disappear soon Sgt.
tellin u
#10 Aug 16, 2012
just like you

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 16, 2012
Got it!

Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.

Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.

Thanks for your feedback!

-- The Topix Team
SGT SLAUGHTER

Clinton, IN

#12 Aug 16, 2012
Read
SGT SLAUGHTER

Clinton, IN

#13 Aug 16, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
Got it!
Our staff reviews every item of feedback we receive, normally within 3 business days. Submitting multiple reports for the same post will not result in feedback being processed more quickly.
Due to the volume of requests we process daily, you may only hear back from us if we need further information on your particular issue.
Thanks for your feedback!
-- The Topix Team
Did I hurt your feelings? I just exposed you for the trash you are... now go play somewhere else your done here, noting you say Will be believed.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Aug 16, 2012
You have had whole forums removed...like the one..Kathy was my sister.' Where is it??? You called everyone everything under the sun UNDER YOUR NAME! That's why you had it pulled. Neighbors got on there and told you what they had seen but you don't want to realize that what they said was true...they're going to testify to it in court...then who will you call a liar? Please tell us how Terry can listen to anything since he is in jail?? That will be a new one on me if you can......

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Aug 16, 2012
Jan Mills wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said...she, like Darren, wants to appear to be something she is not.
Darren has been accusing me...not true. Look at what they have put on here using my name. Is it gone?
No...because self-esteem & no what they are saying is not true. I want people to see what they are capable of. These are the people that Terry have been listening to.
CU can not handle the truth about herself & neither can Darren.
Read this quickly, it will disappear soon Sgt.
I asked to have my 1 post removed…LOL they removed the entire thread…guess they didn’t like what that Tiny Tot was asking or demanding…HAHAHA…just now caught that. That’s why you really are pissed off.

Nothing more nothing less than what I stated…you keep on keeping saying I don’t tell the truth. FACTS are facts…The more facts I state and the more people you call a liar only goes to the good of my cause. I will tell you right now…you aren’t a FAILURE in that department…you hold the record for removed posts and calling individuals liars…even news papers…Keep up the good work.
SGT SLAUGHTER

Clinton, IN

#16 Aug 16, 2012
P.S. copy and file please
Jan Mills
#17 Aug 16, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
Don’t worry dudes…mine will be there when all of Jan’s and everyone else on Paris Topix who have deleted posts in a nice little folder. Hate that for you.
That says it all doesn't it now?
I have deleted none they are right there. Your one sided just like the tabloids that you say speak the gospel truth
.
Delete anything that shows what you really are...a self righteous cyber bully & crazy

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Aug 16, 2012
SGT SLAUGHTER wrote:
P.S. copy and file please
If you rcall you were DEmanDING answers...and replied to Darren to answer

You read it and know this is exactly what my post said:

In my own time…in my own way…and to someone who can comprehend the answers…sorry dude…you have no reason other than nosiness and a bonus from the Chit town Clan.

Doesn't it just piss you off when I make a TINY TOT TRIKE

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 16, 2012
SGT SLAUGHTER wrote:
P.S. copy and file please
No questions from me…I can observe that you chose your name in honor of Jan’s Family Secrets
SGT SLAUGHTER
#20 Aug 16, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
If you rcall you were DEmanDING answers...and replied to Darren to answer
You read it and know this is exactly what my post said:
In my own time…in my own way…and to someone who can comprehend the answers…sorry dude…you have no reason other than nosiness and a bonus from the Chit town Clan.
Doesn't it just piss you off when I make a TINY TOT TRIKE
I asked a Question any NORMAL person would ask. Why is it so hard for you to answer? I have asked you politely and with respect that you have yet to deserve.Still no answer... That only leads everyone who reads this to believe there is NO answer. If you haven't noticed,I do not get upset at your bullying or taunting. I have neither cursed or used inappropriate language. I would expect to be answered in the same way.
SGT SLAUGHTER
#21 Aug 16, 2012
I heart buttplugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ms.Piggy Lookalike but NOT Actalike Angela Howser 14 hr HamSpammer 1
Big Boobs getting divorced 17 hr Rock bon bird 4
When will Parisians & any one else who has had ... (Mar '16) Mon Ham N SPAM 12
Leader of da' rat pack confuses longevity with ... (Apr '16) Jan 13 HeartlandTObserver 8
testing! testing! hack detail (Jun '16) Jan 12 Real Freedom Fighter 2
News Edgar County authorities make 6 meth-related ar... (Nov '15) Jan 7 Meth hater 8
stolen DISNEY box from porch Dec 30 sam roberts 2

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages