Jan finally flipped out!!!!

Jan finally flipped out!!!!

Posted in the Paris Forum

haha

Harrisburg, IL

#1 Feb 27, 2013
Jan followed Angela into the bathroom this morning during the recess and too a very disturbing picture of her with her cell phone. Not thinking that was enough she proceeded to the courtroom showing all the men the picture!!!!

Folks...this woman is crazy and I am not joking...steer clear of her!!! Hope Jack doesn't get hold of her!!!
Cindy

UK

#2 Feb 27, 2013
haha wrote:
Jan followed Angela into the bathroom this morning during the recess and too a very disturbing picture of her with her cell phone. Not thinking that was enough she proceeded to the courtroom showing all the men the picture!!!!
Folks...this woman is crazy and I am not joking...steer clear of her!!! Hope Jack doesn't get hold of her!!!
Jan is BIGFOOT. dey need to cach her and put her in da zoo.
haha

Harrisburg, IL

#3 Feb 27, 2013
they confiscated the phone.....
haha

Harrisburg, IL

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Jan is BIGFOOT. dey need to cach her and put her in da zoo.
She needs to be where Terry's been for the last 2 years!!!!
Mattoon Mom

Morgan Hill, CA

#5 Feb 27, 2013
haha wrote:
they confiscated the phone.....

Seriously????? They confiscated her phone?????

ROTFLMFAO!!! Oh, where is her BFF, factless, to defend her now???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
haha

Harrisburg, IL

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Guess they took her phone and found she was lying about it...but Motley said she will be dealt with!!! And for her to stop harassing the Disclosure staff. She's history anyway....
Andrew Singer

Chicago, IL

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Did they take her dogs away too??? Those dogs need to be placed with a loving family, not the PAYTON BURNO MILLS klan. Disgusting and so representative of the life that Terry had to endure.
haha

Harrisburg, IL

#10 Feb 27, 2013
well she sure can't count on you can she....smokin' a little too much today huh???
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#11 Feb 27, 2013
the fact king wrote:
At least it wasn't all greasy like the swingers jack & darrens hair LMAO........
More of your "intelligent debates," eh, factless?

LMFAO!!! LOSER!!!
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#13 Feb 27, 2013
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>No no no........ I don't smoke it no more, I tired of waking up on the floor....& No thank you please it just make me sneeze....... then I can't find the door........thank you ringo.........
Bet you were too STUPID to inhale, eh, factless?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!
bET
Frank Castle

Shepardsville, IN

#14 Feb 27, 2013
the fact king wrote:
She MIGHT have sent me the pic before she erased it?????? They probably saw the pic of ang's GIGANTIC muff & just thought it was a bush on the outside of the court house......I thought swingers shaved the bush but apparently not........
what would you know about muffs the only time you see one is in the mirror gutless
Andrew Singer

Morgan Hill, CA

#15 Feb 27, 2013
Frank Castle wrote:
<quoted text>what would you know about muffs the only time you see one is in the mirror gutless
ROTFLMFAO!!!!
tellin u

Shepardsville, IN

#17 Feb 28, 2013
Frank Castle wrote:
<quoted text>what would you know about muffs the only time you see one is in the mirror gutless
frank i think hes afraid of you

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Feb 28, 2013
Frank Castle wrote:
I love how you think...Does everyone realize that if it hadn't been for Jan's maggot mouth..some of us would never have known the extent of the Payton Legacy.
The Happy Hippy

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Andrew Singer wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Ditto!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Green Vs. Quick Civil Rights-Other Charges -How... 6 hr Da Money 2
white trash town 22 hr netkk 1
Jul 16 RealFacTruth 1
Fact King Jul 11 fact king 2
Randy Peterson Jul 10 Deux Tell 2
battery on court house fence Jul 7 fact king 6
Little Dipper & Shining Stars Rock band (Feb '12) Jun 29 Little Dipper 6

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance