Why Is Nanette Beals Crippes Receivin...

Why Is Nanette Beals Crippes Receiving Free County Benefits

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sick Of You Pricks

Brazil, IN

#1 Aug 29, 2011
Nanny C receives a crap-ton of benefits without any deductions from her paycheck. The same benefits every other Edgar county employee receives but they have paycheck deductions. She receives $50 for going to a 911 Board meeting and $50 when there is not a meeting. What other department head gets extra pay for attending meetings? She receives a car that 911 pays $600 a month lease on.$200 for gas and free cellphone. Also the healty salary for running a 1 person department.

Why? Because the 911 Board, led by Merle Clark, gave it to her years ago. The same board her boyfriend, now husband, sat on.

No one, including the County Board and Matthew Sullivan(legal advisor to the County Board as Edgar Co State's Attorney) questions anything. Why? Because they're all corrupt, sleazy cronies who believe Edgar county is their county.

Was there a single 911 Board or County Board member who was not complicit in this Nanette Crippes salary and benefit scam?

Someone name the fecalheads and dissenters from the boards.
Just Sayin

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Aug 29, 2011
As it has been explained several times, these are the terms of her contract for employment. Same terms she had when Farnham was in office.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Aug 29, 2011
Sick Of You Pricks wrote:
Nanny C receives a crap-ton of benefits without any deductions from her paycheck. The same benefits every other Edgar county employee receives but they have paycheck deductions. She receives $50 for going to a 911 Board meeting and $50 when there is not a meeting. What other department head gets extra pay for attending meetings? She receives a car that 911 pays $600 a month lease on.$200 for gas and free cellphone. Also the healty salary for running a 1 person department.
Why? Because the 911 Board, led by Merle Clark, gave it to her years ago. The same board her boyfriend, now husband, sat on.
No one, including the County Board and Matthew Sullivan(legal advisor to the County Board as Edgar Co State's Attorney) questions anything. Why? Because they're all corrupt, sleazy cronies who believe Edgar county is their county.
Was there a single 911 Board or County Board member who was not complicit in this Nanette Crippes salary and benefit scam?
Someone name the fecalheads and dissenters from the boards.
TELL EM NANNY " F-YOU, I GOT MINE!!!! GO NANNY,GO NANNY, GO NANNY GO!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 29, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
As it has been explained several times, these are the terms of her contract for employment. Same terms she had when Farnham was in office.
WRONG. If you dont believe that then do a FOIA request for all the minutes and read for yourself what has taken place over the last 15 years!
Local

United States

#5 Aug 29, 2011
Vote to change the county board members, who can , in turn, change the terms of her employment benefits.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 29, 2011
Local wrote:
Vote to change the county board members, who can , in turn, change the terms of her employment benefits.
Thats the only way anything is going to get fixed in this county becauase those in control refuse to fix things even when documents PROVE they are in the wrong!

Like the FACT that EVERY 911 board members term EXPIRED in 2006 according to the appointment Resolutions. I brought that up and they told me that cant be yet NO ONE has been able to produce a resolution disproving that!

I will have to pull up that record and have the watch dog site post that tidbit for eveyrone to chew on!
Terry

United States

#7 Aug 29, 2011
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>TELL EM NANNY " F-YOU, I GOT MINE!!!! GO NANNY,GO NANNY, GO NANNY GO!!!
Hey that sounds like the lyrics of a song the Beach Boys made famous.

" Go granny, go granny, go! Changed to " Go Nanny, go Nanny, go!

Might be able to sell enough copies to get the County out of debit.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Aug 29, 2011
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
The new EDGAR county theme song!!!
KLK

Shepardsville, IN

#9 Aug 29, 2011
If she is getting that, is around 11,000 a year, and more if they cover insurance. Let her pay her own gas and car like everyone else that goes to work, she dont like that then find another job, and hire someone that will pay their own way and work for a regular salary.
I too am so sick of all the crap that goes on. All the money being given or just the splurging that goes on. That money could be used for better things. SICK SICK SICK of it!!!

Location hidden

#10 Aug 29, 2011
Terry wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is funny!
Terry

United States

#11 Aug 29, 2011
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>The new EDGAR county theme song!!!
The Title of the song should be: It's the Little Old Lady from Nine Eleven.
Handouts

North Liberty, IA

#12 Aug 29, 2011
scum on the take!
True that

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Aug 29, 2011
Kirk Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is funny!
We all know you think this is funny
Well

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Aug 29, 2011
If you are really "sick of "those" pricks"-----then write a letter to the editor of the Beacon----have the balls to sign your correct name and ask some of those questions brought up in the original post. I take the Beacon----I'll look for it soon!!!!!
KLK

Shepardsville, IN

#15 Aug 29, 2011
Well I am sick of it, and I could write a 100 letters, the thing is nothing gets done, dont you think it has been brought to their attention.
Like spinning your tires, going nowhere, get no answers, everything will be looked into then nothing. All the crap needs to stop, us regular folks would like a break too,but seems like certain people just get away somehow with knowing they are doing wrong and getting away with things. just take advantage when they know better then it just goes on and on till its swept under the rug,then to big a mess to try and clean up. I work and have to pay for my own insurance, gas for my car that I have to drive to work, pay my own cell bill even if I use it work related.
Lots of things need cleaned up in this town and we have laws and THEY SHOULD BE FOR EVERYONE, you do wrong then get punished like everyone else.or most
Kirk Allen

Terre Haute, IN

#16 Aug 29, 2011
I cant make anyone happy
UP YOURN

Paris, IL

#17 Aug 29, 2011
KLK wrote:
If she is getting that, is around 11,000 a year, and more if they cover insurance. Let her pay her own gas and car like everyone else that goes to work, she dont like that then find another job, and hire someone that will pay their own way and work for a regular salary.
I too am so sick of all the crap that goes on. All the money being given or just the splurging that goes on. That money could be used for better things. SICK SICK SICK of it!!!
dame right...!!!HOW ABOUT 1/2 OF MONEY LIKE THAT.... being used for something like what to do about the new HOLE were going to have at the square when the old yont's building is taken down.... this dame place look's like a pit now...!!!
HUM

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Aug 30, 2011
Sounds to me someone has a problem with Tim Crippes WHO MIGHT THAT BE?
Fisty McStinkpickle

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Aug 30, 2011
HUM wrote:
Sounds to me someone has a problem with Tim Crippes WHO MIGHT THAT BE?
If the allegations of preferential treatment because you are banging the sheriff? Because the former sheriff is realizing benefits as a result? Yes. I have a REAL problem with that. This is abusing the public's trust and clearly illustrates how clueless the voters of edgar county are. Clearly you are a jockstrap carrier for the corrupt a-holes that currently infest the county government. Soon nothing will be left in the county but a bunch of government subsidized @ssholes that are commonly known as farmers and their serfs.
Taxpayer

United States

#20 Aug 30, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
So did she sign a hundred year contract? I'm sure when the contract comes time to renegotiate it can be changed. If you can't change it then give all of us county employees more money and benefits!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~ Food For Thought -Free Speech ~ 11 hr My Hot C ock 10
Free Speech is Not Free Oct 14 Free Speech AinT ... 3
Redwood idiots Oct 12 teerosebud70 16
New Construction Oct 11 Donkey C ock 13
Honey bee queen Oct 9 Weinus 3
my nipple is limp Oct 8 Dap 5
North American Lighting (Aug '16) Oct 8 Uto 5

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance