First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgruntled

Westville, IL

#1 Sep 3, 2010
thanks for another year of blowin smoke up my ass lettin me think if i worked hard and showed up every day i would get hired on but i see that temps that came in way later than me get the full time. all i got was a pathetic speech about how next year will be better and blah blah blah.whatever bob you and the rest of the abernathy click can stick it up your ass i will never come back
disgruntled

Westville, IL

#2 Sep 3, 2010
p.s i hope they get the union in there like their tryin to do then you wont be able to play your little favortism and family games
Group leader

Burgaw, NC

#3 Sep 4, 2010
Did they ever hire a second shift group leader? I know they were interviewing for it.
EEO

Milford, MA

#4 Sep 4, 2010
boo hoo
Mackleroy Worthington

Beecher, IL

#5 Sep 4, 2010
Just like GSI some things will never change Bob Abernathy is a stupid horses ass I worked there when he first started and the MF didnt have a CLUE he didnt like me much either so needless to say i only worked there about a year after he did but I do know that SNITCH ASS COCKSUCKER Allen Moore is still suckin em off out there they can have that shithole!
EEO

Milford, MA

#6 Sep 4, 2010
so many things said right in the statement
EEO

Milford, MA

#7 Sep 4, 2010
the next time you need a job just go down the road
reader

Rossiter, PA

#8 Sep 4, 2010
A union would help solve some of your complaints but you had better think hard....many times they end up costing big bucks and can be the beginning of a real downfall! I have always thought that Bob Abernathy was a nice guy but I have never worked for him so not a good judgement call on my part!
EEO

Milford, MA

#9 Sep 5, 2010
Bob Abernathy now that needs a pape for itself does that fatass still coach little girls in basketball
itsme

United States

#10 Sep 5, 2010
disgruntled wrote:
thanks for another year of blowin smoke up my ass lettin me think if i worked hard and showed up every day i would get hired on but i see that temps that came in way later than me get the full time. all i got was a pathetic speech about how next year will be better and blah blah blah.whatever bob you and the rest of the abernathy click can stick it up your ass i will never come back
maybe you are either lazy or dumb?
itsme

United States

#11 Sep 5, 2010
Unions protect lazy people
underestimated temp

Milford, MA

#12 Sep 6, 2010
I've been hesitating to write this letter because I've been afraid that, if I did, GSI would do everything in its power to make me have a nervous breakdown. But after reading about GSI's churlish, closed-minded ventures, I could hesitate no longer. Permit me this forum to rant. What GSI is doing is akin to painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that GSI has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. While freely conceding that I am aggrieved by GSI's use of antipluralism to reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events, I do feel that GSI has become a patsy to its own malevolence. To say anything else would be a lie. Some day, I want to provide a positive, confident, and assertive vision of humanity's future and our role in it. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is GSI.
ex gsi temp

Milford, MA

#13 Sep 6, 2010
The facts are in: GSI's a stupid person's idea of a clever organization.
DUCT MAN

League City, TX

#14 Sep 7, 2010
underestimated temp wrote:
I've been hesitating to write this letter because I've been afraid that, if I did, GSI would do everything in its power to make me have a nervous breakdown. But after reading about GSI's churlish, closed-minded ventures, I could hesitate no longer. Permit me this forum to rant. What GSI is doing is akin to painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa. Please re-read and memorize that sentence if you still believe that GSI has the linguistic prowess to produce a masterwork of meritorious literature. While freely conceding that I am aggrieved by GSI's use of antipluralism to reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events, I do feel that GSI has become a patsy to its own malevolence. To say anything else would be a lie. Some day, I want to provide a positive, confident, and assertive vision of humanity's future and our role in it. But you don't have to wait for that. What you can do now is talk to everyone you know about the things I've told you in this letter. Use every medium available to you. Use the Internet. Use your telephone. Use radio and newspapers. And whatever you do, never be afraid to speak out against the evil that is GSI.
Damn Brother, You seem to be one smart SumBitch, Hell, You doing at GSI? You ought to be making POPCORN somewhere

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 7, 2010
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>Damn Brother, You seem to be one smart SumBitch, Hell, You doing at GSI? You ought to be making POPCORN somewhere
HELL YA MORE POPCORN
LLBDS

Milford, MA

#16 Sep 8, 2010
LOOK LISTEN BUT DONT SPEAK
i have put my time in at GSI over the last few years i have seen them go and come back but to me it seems like the place gets better as days go by if you have ever work there you know what i am talking about ........ NOW you get a few people that get mad because they dont have a job anymore and wanna point fingers and call names as the sit on a computer at HOME maybe just maybe if you would have work a little harder or maybe a little smarter you would still have a job i dont know how many temps they have used this year and i dont care i know that i will be getting my 40 hours in 4 days next week while you are out looking for a temporary position somewhere else with that said THANK YOU GSI for hiring me on full time....LLBDS
KLK

Britton, MI

#17 Sep 8, 2010
well LLBDS thats nice that you have a job, but you kinda sound like your gloating, and kinda rubbing it in that some people lost their jobs, thats just wrong maybe some of them werent slackers and done a good job...bet lot of them have familys to take care of. You know things could slow down even more and could be you next that gets it. I mean thats just not right saying they should of worked a little harder, and u get your 40 hours..thats kinda mean...but maybe if its you next time you can understand and be a little more compasionate towards other people down on their luck
gsi group

Iowa City, IA

#19 Sep 12, 2010
ex gsi temp wrote:
The facts are in: GSI's a stupid person's idea of a clever organization.
Sorry u feel that way! G.S.I is one of the best paying jobs in Paris, even as a temp! Guess u can take ur sorry azz down the road where they pay u minimum wage.Sure u will be back next year when they call. But i hope not! you should be thankful you got that job and now get to draw unemploment. lots of people out of work and no income.
this is true

United States

#20 Sep 12, 2010
ya u sound like a typical GSI yes man when they think ur making a little to much of that "good money" they get rid of you for some bullshit reason Plus if they're so good why have they been through like 5 or 6 plant managers in 9 or 10 years and as far as unemploymen dont act like GSI is paying out that money there is a deduction from your check that goes to that every week

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21 Sep 13, 2010
this is true wrote:
ya u sound like a typical GSI yes man when they think ur making a little to much of that "good money" they get rid of you for some bullshit reason Plus if they're so good why have they been through like 5 or 6 plant managers in 9 or 10 years and as far as unemploymen dont act like GSI is paying out that money there is a deduction from your check that goes to that every week
amen

p.s. does that moron duct man even have a job or does he set all day jackin himself on his puter in a bag of popcrorn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley ???? still not sure 10 hr Winchester 5
James "Hillbilly " Hollis Tue Faithsmom 5
popcorn Tue Troy Burch 11
Anyone a guy by the name of Shane cantwell Tue LUNDquist 2
jessi wallace Aug 19 LUNDquist 2
North American Lighting Aug 17 Columbo Tom Cat 2
Soon baby soon... Aug 16 Columbo Tom Cat 21

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance