Financial Embelzzlement at the Edgar ...
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#52 Jul 19, 2011
mickey wrote:
<quoted text>That is really interesting. Then if they protected their friend they are just as guilty. Why would you cover up for that and then still be friends? those two always put on the show anyways.
Two things I hate. 1- A Thief 2-Someone who puts as S on anyway!!!!!!!
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#53 Jul 19, 2011
is that some of your kin ?
reader

Shepardsville, IN

#54 Jul 19, 2011
Come on people! Let's get her arrested and something in the stinking Beacon NEws
Unbelievable

United States

#56 Jul 19, 2011
I am SOOOOO tired of the "elite" in this town taking care of their own. The rest of us don't have that luxury! Everyone should have to accept the appropriate consequences for thier actions. Apparently that is not the "Paris Way".
What the Hell?????
micket

Shepardsville, IN

#57 Jul 20, 2011
What do we know about Chandra Smith?
First, she is divorced from J Smith and has two children. Strange divorce situation as according to records she only has custody of one child. Second, for how long has she worked at the Health Dept? Probably longer than she has held any other job. Third, how many other jobs has she previously held and were any dealing with money? Fourth, how many times has mommy had to bail her out of credit card debt because of her carefree spending habits. It is hard on a person when they have to try to keep up with the others. Fifth what happened to her boyfriend she divorced her husband for? Sixth can anyone believe a word she shoots out of her mouth? How long will it take for her illegal and criminal activity to make the Beacon? ok that is it. i have put her on trial and she is GUILTY! What a scumbag
reader

Shepardsville, IN

#58 Jul 20, 2011
micket wrote:
What do we know about Chandra Smith?
First, she is divorced from J Smith and has two children. Strange divorce situation as according to records she only has custody of one child. Second, for how long has she worked at the Health Dept? Probably longer than she has held any other job. Third, how many other jobs has she previously held and were any dealing with money? Fourth, how many times has mommy had to bail her out of credit card debt because of her carefree spending habits. It is hard on a person when they have to try to keep up with the others. Fifth what happened to her boyfriend she divorced her husband for? Sixth can anyone believe a word she shoots out of her mouth? How long will it take for her illegal and criminal activity to make the Beacon? ok that is it. i have put her on trial and she is GUILTY! What a scumbag
Someone did some digging on this one. You might want to add what about the money her husband or whatever got from a lawsuit? Did she spend all of that too? Thanks for the morning laugh now I have to go to work.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#59 Jul 20, 2011
micket wrote:
What do we know about Chandra Smith?
First, she is divorced from J Smith and has two children. Strange divorce situation as according to records she only has custody of one child. Second, for how long has she worked at the Health Dept? Probably longer than she has held any other job. Third, how many other jobs has she previously held and were any dealing with money? Fourth, how many times has mommy had to bail her out of credit card debt because of her carefree spending habits. It is hard on a person when they have to try to keep up with the others. Fifth what happened to her boyfriend she divorced her husband for? Sixth can anyone believe a word she shoots out of her mouth? How long will it take for her illegal and criminal activity to make the Beacon? ok that is it. i have put her on trial and she is GUILTY! What a scumbag
UHM, At this point, do we know how she feels about the FREE POPCORN down to the RURAL KING?
micket

Shepardsville, IN

#60 Jul 20, 2011
DUCT MAN wrote:
<quoted text>UHM, At this point, do we know how she feels about the FREE POPCORN down to the RURAL KING?
She likes carmel corn
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#61 Jul 26, 2011
ANNOYED wrote:
I really wish I had nothing better to do then talk crap about people instead of minding my own business. Seriously do any of you know any facts or are you just that bored? Pathetic
I'm going to go with "BORED"
micket

Shepardsville, IN

#62 Aug 6, 2011
so is anything going on with this or will she get awaiy with it

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#63 Aug 6, 2011
According to our local cop when the audit is complete it will be turned over to District 5 with the State Police.
Just Sayin

United States

#64 Aug 6, 2011
Kirk Allen wrote:
According to our local cop when the audit is complete it will be turned over to District 5 with the State Police.
Wow, that's a news flash. However, I'm curious, which local cop GAVE you this information? Wouldn't the admission of this FACT demonstrate an inability to maintain confidentiality about an ongoing investigation? Where's the accountability for CURRENT law enforcement officers?? Where are the watchdogs on this one?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#65 Aug 7, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that's a news flash. However, I'm curious, which local cop GAVE you this information? Wouldn't the admission of this FACT demonstrate an inability to maintain confidentiality about an ongoing investigation? Where's the accountability for CURRENT law enforcement officers?? Where are the watchdogs on this one?
It was the Kansas Police Chief, Gary Cash. As far as confidentiality, I think the key to keeping things quite is while the investigation is ongoing or may be jeopordized with leaked information. I dont think anything is being jeapordized in this case as its pretty cut and dry from I have heard.

Watchdogs? Speak up! Why wait for others to be a watchdog. Present your argument and expose what needs expose!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#66 Aug 7, 2011
And he didnt just GIVE me the information. It was an open discussion at the fire station after a fire call.

It wasnt anything I hadn't already heard from other sources so I dont think he jeapordized anything. He probably was only sharing the same info that I have heard at the county level.
CrimsonTrace

Shepardsville, IN

#67 Aug 7, 2011
Kirk Allen wrote:
According to our local cop when the audit is complete it will be turned over to District 5 with the State Police.
It is Zone 5 not District 5. Zone is where the investigators work, Districts are where the road dawg Troopers work. Common mistake.
Just Sayin

Mountain View, CA

#68 Aug 7, 2011
Kirk Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Kansas Police Chief, Gary Cash. As far as confidentiality, I think the key to keeping things quite is while the investigation is ongoing or may be jeopordized with leaked information. I dont think anything is being jeapordized in this case as its pretty cut and dry from I have heard.
Watchdogs? Speak up! Why wait for others to be a watchdog. Present your argument and expose what needs expose!
you said WHEN the audit is complete. So not only does Gary Cash (GOP) have loose lips but so do the (GOP) county officials you use as sources. Sounds like we have some law enforcement officials tainting the potential jury pool.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#69 Aug 7, 2011
GOP? What the hell does politics have to do with it?

What I have heard came from an employee, not any county official tied to ANY party.

Give it a break. Why are you so desperate to make this a political issue, like any other matter you post about?
Just Sayin

Mountain View, CA

#70 Aug 8, 2011
Kirk Allen wrote:
GOP? What the hell does politics have to do with it?
What I have heard came from an employee, not any county official tied to ANY party.
Give it a break. Why are you so desperate to make this a political issue, like any other matter you post about?
Hmmm...didn't Gary Cash run for political office on the GOP ticket? You seem to align yourself with those on the far right. I'm advocating that county officials and employees should allow the investigative process to run its course. When & if Ms. Smith is charged & convicted then it would be appropriate for open discussion. Otherwise the judicial process is bastardized.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#71 Aug 8, 2011
What did Gary Cash run for? How have I aligned myself with him?

Regardless of what he ran for, are you implying that if a person runs for office everything they say is political? That my be the case for our elected officials at the state level and Washington but I would like to think that our local goverment has not forgoten we are their for the people, regardless of party.

I ran on the republican ticket for township supervisor, AT THE REQUEST OF THE OUTGOING DEMOCRAT Supervisor. We dont play the political party crap in our town.

I am sure it makes no difference to you but the person who I first heard speak of the health department issue was a county employee who is a Democrat so does that make this a DNC issue? NO, its not about politics, no matter how hard you push to make it that.

You clearly dont know me. I dont give a rats ass what party people are from, left or right. I just ask that they do whats right by the law when it comes to our tax dollars.
Oscar meyer

Terre Haute, IN

#72 Aug 8, 2011
Bologna, This thread is hilarious. This I am for the people junk. What are you after? Seriously
Kirk Allen wrote:
What did Gary Cash run for? How have I aligned myself with him?
Regardless of what he ran for, are you implying that if a person runs for office everything they say is political? That my be the case for our elected officials at the state level and Washington but I would like to think that our local goverment has not forgoten we are their for the people, regardless of party.
I ran on the republican ticket for township supervisor, AT THE REQUEST OF THE OUTGOING DEMOCRAT Supervisor. We dont play the political party crap in our town.
I am sure it makes no difference to you but the person who I first heard speak of the health department issue was a county employee who is a Democrat so does that make this a DNC issue? NO, its not about politics, no matter how hard you push to make it that.
You clearly dont know me. I dont give a rats ass what party people are from, left or right. I just ask that they do whats right by the law when it comes to our tax dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aug 15 Real Civil Rights 3

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages