Take the ED out of Edgar County

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
dick

Fishers, IN

#1 Nov 7, 2013
What a black a**hole. How did someone with that personality ever get elected sheriff? He is definitely a DAN.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Another taxpayer

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 7, 2013
dick wrote:
What a black a**hole. How did someone with that personality ever get elected sheriff? He is definitely a DAN.
I have been myself that too, I don't know how many people I have talked to that voted for him the first time that would never vote for him again. They can't stand his bullying and arrogance. They will see him somewhere and he will just stare at them like he is better than them. Now that's a real personality .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Another taxpayer

Chicago, IL

#3 Nov 7, 2013
Another taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been myself that too, I don't know how many people I have talked to that voted for him the first time that would never vote for him again. They can't stand his bullying and arrogance. They will see him somewhere and he will just stare at them like he is better than them. Now that's a real personality .
correction asking myself

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Facts

Lansing, IL

#5 Nov 7, 2013
Another taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because, from what many unnamed sources have stated,&
from all
appearances,
The Motley Five appear to believe that People not in agreement with them on issues that they appear to want to control,
are dumb ass scum..especially those Parisians,
who were called little Nazis by one of the five!
From what a few sources think,
(They don't want their names in print!)
They may have gotten snubbed by some people when they first started out,
which
may have given them a big inferiority complex, which may have
bloomed into
an even bigger superiority complex over time!
Is this the case?
Does a bear crap in the woods??????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
urdummdummm

Martinsville, IL

#6 Nov 8, 2013
dick wrote:
you are a classic example of multiple generations of inbreeding

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
urdummdummm

Martinsville, IL

#7 Nov 8, 2013
Facts wrote:
<quoted text>That's because, from what many unnamed sources have stated,&
from all
appearances,
The Motley Five appear to believe that People not in agreement with them on issues that they appear to want to control,
are dumb ass scum..especially those Parisians,
who were called little Nazis by one of the five!
From what a few sources think,
(They don't want their names in print!)
They may have gotten snubbed by some people when they first started out,
which
may have given them a big inferiority complex, which may have
bloomed into
an even bigger superiority complex over time!
Is this the case?
Does a bear crap in the woods??????
yer just a dum bich

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
We deserve better

Westville, IL

#9 Nov 8, 2013
We deserve a sheriff that is capable of overseeing the finances and operations of our county police. So far all we have gotten is unneeded spending, he has neglected the jail in an attempt to get a new one built (for which he has been repeatedly informed there is no money for) he has the county bound up in litigation after he lost previous arbitration when he unlawfully fired deputies. As someone else pointed out, his attitude and demeaner are not suited for the position of sheriff. He has an attitude of entitlement and is unapproachable if he doesnt agree with you. He was caught perjuring himself to the arbitrator. This is not a person that is good for our county.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Lansing, IL

#10 Nov 8, 2013
urdummdummm wrote:
Once you go BLACK you cant go back EDDIE M for sheriff he will be using the jail as a wh*re house to fund the new jail and Jan will appear once a week on the pole.
Nothing like throwing your manunder the bus to get back at your worse nightmare Jon Bon vi vi vi duM!
KEEP TALKIN' YO' SHIT jON bON keep talkin' yo' shit!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Concerned

Chicago, IL

#11 Nov 8, 2013
We deserve better wrote:
We deserve a sheriff that is capable of overseeing the finances and operations of our county police. So far all we have gotten is unneeded spending, he has neglected the jail in an attempt to get a new one built (for which he has been repeatedly informed there is no money for) he has the county bound up in litigation after he lost previous arbitration when he unlawfully fired deputies. As someone else pointed out, his attitude and demeaner are not suited for the position of sheriff. He has an attitude of entitlement and is unapproachable if he doesnt agree with you. He was caught perjuring himself to the arbitrator. This is not a person that is good for our county.
You are correct 100% everything you have said is the absolute truth about him

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Lansing, IL

#12 Nov 8, 2013
Jon Bon Vi Vi Vi vicious is achin' for the starring role on the new & improved Perry Mason Reality Series!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
JAN STRANGELY PERVERTED

San Luis Obispo, CA

#14 Nov 8, 2013
JPB wrote:
u r so friggin ANAL
You have no idea...wait until she starts in about her BUTTPLUG AND GERBIL FETISH. You aint heard nothing yet!

Cue Krazy Jan!

TOOT TOOT!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
git sum glasses

Martinsville, IL

#15 Nov 8, 2013
We deserve better wrote:
You got rid of one the last election. You previously had:
A former sheriff that was running guns (felonies)
A former sheriff that was selling guns with serial numbers scratched off (felonies)
A former sheriff that sold guns to deputies (felonies)
Deputies that bought guns from sheriff (felonies)
Deputies that thought the jail was a ho house and only got charged after other people found out (felonies).
A former sheriff that fornicated out of wedlock, cheated on his wife, had to get divorced, then married the person that he also had working in the office getting paid twice for the same hours.
A former sheriff that continually went WAY over budget.
A former sheriff that let a deputy violate civil rights.
A former sheriff that forced prisoners to roof houses.
Two former sheriffs that did absolutely NO maintenance on the jail causing it to go into the condition it is in now.
But hey, he was a good ole boy that got drunk and drive the shriff vehicle to Chrisman all the time after "just a few" drinks.
If that's what you want in a sheriff - go for it, but the last election proved otherwise.
Our current sheriff has done none of the above, stayed within his budget, has not been proven in court to have "unlawfully fired" two deputies (that the former sheriff didn't hire in accordance with the law in the first place), and has not been proven in court to have committed perjury (it's a figment of your imagination D.B.).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dick

United States

#16 Nov 8, 2013
Our current sheriff has done none of the above, stayed within his budget, has not been proven in court to have "unlawfully fired" two deputies (that the former sheriff didn't hire in accordance with the law in the first place), and has not been proven in court to have committed perjury (it's a figment of your imagination D.B.).

Your wrong. I seen the court documents and seen the transcript of his testimony. Just keep trying to defend him watchdogs we know about your skeletons also. Hows that OP u got out of state John?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rapaport

Paris, IL

#17 Nov 8, 2013
haha great title. I think that the current sheriff does some things well and other things not so well. I like the little history lesson the poster above gave but I'm more concerned with current events. I will agree with some of the others in saying that the sheriff's neglect of the jail, in efforts, to get a new one built are foolish and selfish in many ways. I don't think he has a strong grasp of state and county finances and the reality of how they operate. Its good to see the county board finding ways to make our old jail better instead of doing nothing. I also think the current sheriff's spending is misdirected...new bagdes and the new suv vehicles are not wise spending.
The situation with his lengthy legal battles is very troublesome as well. It is strange for a sheriff to hire his own council and go about doing what he is doing. The tax payers and the citizens are gaining nothing from his personal battles that he has drug the county into. He has already gone through arbitration and he was unhappy he didn't get a judgement in his favor. Now, if Im not mistaken, he has filed a suit against hopper, burgin, the police union, the current county board, and the previous county board. Very odd behavior, to say the least.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
YO CLOWN

Lansing, IL

#18 Nov 8, 2013
Rapaport wrote:
haha great title. I think that the current sheriff does some things well and other things not so well. I like the little history lesson the poster above gave but I'm more concerned with current events. I will agree with some of the others in saying that the sheriff's neglect of the jail, in efforts, to get a new one built are foolish and selfish in many ways. I don't think he has a strong grasp of state and county finances and the reality of how they operate. Its good to see the county board finding ways to make our old jail better instead of doing nothing. I also think the current sheriff's spending is misdirected...new bagdes and the new suv vehicles are not wise spending.
The situation with his lengthy legal battles is very troublesome as well. It is strange for a sheriff to hire his own council and go about doing what he is doing. The tax payers and the citizens are gaining nothing from his personal battles that he has drug the county into. He has already gone through arbitration and he was unhappy he didn't get a judgement in his favor. Now, if Im not mistaken, he has filed a suit against hopper, burgin, the police union, the current county board, and the previous county board. Very odd behavior, to say the least.
Hey Watch DAWG, why don't we meet face to face spineless jelly belly????

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Concerned

Chicago, IL

#19 Nov 8, 2013
Rapaport wrote:
You have the best article yet on this situation and it is serious, have never seen a sheriff like this and to say odd behavior is an under statement. I agree with the county board for trying to cut his budget to make the county funds balance but I do not think it is going to matter to him as it is all about him and not the county and he will keep over spending like usual. All the other sheriffs at least tried to stay with in there budget but this one is too bull headed to.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
His Last Year

Martinsville, IL

#20 Nov 8, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
...All the other sheriffs at least tried to stay with in there budget but this one is too bull headed to.
Tim's last year in office?
$160,000.00 OVER budget - yes, One Hundred Sixty Thousand Dollars Over Budget.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Finding New Ways ROFLMFAO

Martinsville, IL

#21 Nov 8, 2013
Rapaport wrote:
I will agree with some of the others in saying that the sheriff's neglect of the jail, in efforts, to get a new one built are foolish and selfish in many ways.
---

---
Its good to see the county board finding ways to make our old jail better instead of doing nothing.
---
PLEASE look at the before and after pictures that get shown at town hall meetings. If you did, you would never say that.
You mean like the way Mike hired a buddy of his to look at the jail and come to the same conclusion the Sheriff did? What ways are they "finding"?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dick

Athens, OH

#23 Nov 8, 2013
Maybe you should ask Ed about his kids and wife he has in Michigan. They don't speak to highly of him. Ole Eddie has alot of skeletons. So does Kirky.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bill

Riverside, IL

#24 Nov 8, 2013
His Last Year wrote:
<quoted text>

Tim's last year in office?
$160,000.00 OVER budget - yes, One Hundred Sixty Thousand Dollars Over Budget.
Another lie just like the rest, good thing nobody believes this stuff on here. That's all I'm going to say as its not worth it. You can say any number you want.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~ Food For Thought -Free Speech ~ 10 hr My C ock Spews 12
Free Speech is Not Free Oct 14 Free Speech AinT ... 3
Redwood idiots Oct 12 teerosebud70 16
New Construction Oct 11 Donkey C ock 13
Honey bee queen Oct 9 Weinus 3
my nipple is limp Oct 8 Dap 5
North American Lighting (Aug '16) Oct 8 Uto 5

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance