People who steal from Organizations

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
voter

Rossiter, PA

#1 Feb 22, 2011
I was just reading some of the posts and just really wondered why do people that we trust feel the need to have to steal from worthwhile organizations? And something else that has always puzzled me is how do they still manage to show their faces in a community this size?
Mr. Ingrum worked at Wal Mart in this community after his theft became pretty common knowledge. It sounds as if they are prosecuting him and rightfully so.
Another case of stealing money from a local organization happened last summer with a youth organization. That is really a sad case also but I don't believe Mr. Dosch was ever prosecuted for his theft or "misplacing" the money for umpires.
Both cases above are just very sad and both individuals should be ashamed of themselves. How do you find people that can be trusted?

Since: Dec 10

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2011
Dennis has done no worse than some of our council members Just Sayin?
reader

Paris, IL

#3 Feb 23, 2011
voter wrote:
I was just reading some of the posts and just really wondered why do people that we trust feel the need to have to steal from worthwhile organizations? And something else that has always puzzled me is how do they still manage to show their faces in a community this size?
Mr. Ingrum worked at Wal Mart in this community after his theft became pretty common knowledge. It sounds as if they are prosecuting him and rightfully so.
Another case of stealing money from a local organization happened last summer with a youth organization. That is really a sad case also but I don't believe Mr. Dosch was ever prosecuted for his theft or "misplacing" the money for umpires.
Both cases above are just very sad and both individuals should be ashamed of themselves. How do you find people that can be trusted?
How much did Scott Dosch take or misplace? Probably needed money to support all of the pageants and sports activities his children are in or he could have been between jobs. Seems like he moves around a lot or maybe even attempting to keep his wife. Or money could have been used for the divorce! I am just amused at how he continued to show up at ballgames like he did nothing. lmao
Mr Obvious

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 23, 2011
Desperate people do desperate things. Desperate times bring out the worst in many good people. Both of these men are not good people. Anyone who would steal from the Shrine or Little League is WORSE than CRAP.. Mr Ingrum will be prosecuted for his actions. Dosch has paid some of the money back and LL decided to move on. Both men are very poor examples with NO DIGNITY.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Feb 23, 2011
Scott Dosch is more than a theft

Location hidden

#6 Feb 23, 2011
thief^^

Since: Dec 10

United States

#7 Feb 23, 2011
jefff lebowski wrote:
Scott Dosch is more than a theft
Say what, he is a loyal gsi employee so I hear?

Location hidden

#8 Feb 23, 2011
so thats where he is at now
tank mardoc

Paris, IL

#9 Feb 23, 2011
jefff lebowski wrote:
so thats where he is at now
if that is what you call it
ebony

Paris, IL

#10 Feb 23, 2011
yeah he works at gsi part time bout 20 to 25 hours a week
wow

Rossiter, PA

#11 Feb 23, 2011
Did he and his wife ever get a divorce or is she still seeing that administrator from shiloh
Paris person

United States

#12 Feb 24, 2011
Sad thing. Wish it would of never happend
reader

Paris, IL

#13 Feb 24, 2011
Paris person wrote:
Sad thing. Wish it would of never happend
What that people steal or are engaging in extramarital affairs and breaking up families?
reader

Paris, IL

#14 Feb 24, 2011
wow wrote:
Did he and his wife ever get a divorce or is she still seeing that administrator from shiloh
Heard she got dumped because he went back to his wife and then the dumped party became terribly depressed...
Amazed

Assumption, IL

#15 Feb 24, 2011
It is amazing to me that this is the best thing you people have to do with your time. I usually get on this website to read the imperative topics but this just takes the cake. Mr. Dosch and Mr. Ingrum, whether they committed these acts or not, do not deserve to be the topic of some foolish idiots with nothing better to do. Here is what you should do: Take a good hard look at your own lives and stop concerning yourself with topics that have no bearing on you. And as for Mr Dosch, I've known of him for a long time. He coached my son many years ago and was nothing but a good, humble man who deeply cared for the players on his team. To talk about his family, escpecially what activities his children are in is obsurd. And while I'm at it, his personal life is none of anyone's business. Find something else to talk about!
Paris person

United States

#16 Feb 24, 2011
Amazed wrote:
It is amazing to me that this is the best thing you people have to do with your time. I usually get on this website to read the imperative topics but this just takes the cake. Mr. Dosch and Mr. Ingrum, whether they committed these acts or not, do not deserve to be the topic of some foolish idiots with nothing better to do. Here is what you should do: Take a good hard look at your own lives and stop concerning yourself with topics that have no bearing on you. And as for Mr Dosch, I've known of him for a long time. He coached my son many years ago and was nothing but a good, humble man who deeply cared for the players on his team. To talk about his family, escpecially what activities his children are in is obsurd. And while I'm at it, his personal life is none of anyone's business. Find something else to talk about!
this may be true about the man but that doent change that fact that he stoled from little kids
Paris person

United States

#17 Feb 24, 2011
from little kids
Mr Obvious

United States

#18 Feb 24, 2011
Hey Amazed... Mr Dosch stole over $2 grand from LITTLE LEAGUE. Nice guy or not, THE MAN IS A THIEF. He was very lucky that he got the easy way out.
wow

Rossiter, PA

#19 Feb 24, 2011
Mr Obvious wrote:
Hey Amazed... Mr Dosch stole over $2 grand from LITTLE LEAGUE. Nice guy or not, THE MAN IS A THIEF. He was very lucky that he got the easy way out.
That is quite a sum! Great that he isn't ahsamed of himself!
parent

Rossiter, PA

#20 Feb 24, 2011
Both men should be truly ashamed of their actions whether they are prosecuted or not. I would be embarrassed to show my face and especially in a community of this size where everyone seems to know a great deal about the other. They both might have been good guys at one time or another but when they ctossed the line and stole from non profit organizations then neither deserve respect from community members. Hopefully other organinzations will guard their monies more carefully and develop and chack and balance to avoid things like this repeating themselves. As for Mr. Dosch who has been active in his son and daughter's sports activities, they won'r give him the pocketbook to manage. If you do it once the temptation is there. As for his personal life certainly hope it clears itself up for the sake of children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In the 50s and 60s 1 hr Lynnrn53 4
Heather Wallace mitchell 11 hr Ron 8
Vitale, Morgan & The Board Brothers (May '09) Sep 25 GHOSTofLUCK 923
Dallas Point Sep 24 Amberv 1
Diamond Bros bad reputation Sep 23 Klondike bar 6
Neil Thompson (Jan '14) Sep 22 jeff 3
Go to the SOURCE..buy Disclosure! (Nov '15) Sep 20 REAL JAN MILLS 162

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance