Danny Arrasmith, Charlie Bob and Paul Myers

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned

Catlin, IL

#1 Jan 6, 2012
These when were killed or damn near killed.....and there is no justice. Wtf is wrong with the Paris Police. Danny was beat to a comatose state and the man responsible got less than 1 year in prison and is about to be paroled and now Danny is dead. Will the town recharge him?? Probably not!! Charlie Bob was beaten to death as well. Yes, i am aware that Charlie used to be a trouble maker. But had changed his life, loved his wife children and grand child with all of his heart. There has been NO justice for him at all. From what i gather Chad was the killer but Richard had a hand in it. Which is disgusting considering how long they were best friends. Richard personally knew his wife and mother. I hope that pos rots in hell for his crime. That brings me to Paul....how many times have you popped onto topix and saw "BEEKIES" this or that. Its a horrible bar and everyone fights there blah blah blah. Well the fights are still happening even with out the bar. It was never the bar it was the town. Atleast Butch was a good caring person, thats more than you can say about Rick Craig. Paul was beat down at SHOOTERS and no one knows who did it.....so of course no fucking JUSTICE. Atleast he survived.......I for one will not be going to any of the Paris bars. I really hope the PPD get there heads out of there ass and get working on these cases. Wheres Roger when you need him??? Oh thats right the Black sheriff fired him.
little pink elephant

Westville, IL

#2 Jan 6, 2012
I agree with about 90% of your statement. A lot of shit from this town went down between the 2 of them. Most of the time it was people bar hopping starting the shit to begin with. Where was Rodger when Danny was hurt? He was on the department back then and didnt do shit so don't act like Paris would be so much better if he was still around. How long did the new Savoia's building sit empty because city council flat out didn't want a bar and all that came with it right on the square. I hadn't heard what happened to Charlie Bob but Johnny Driver was hurt pretty bad up there within a couple of months of it opening. People wanted to talk shit about the way Crippes was running things but your new high and mighty sheriff hasn't done a damn thing but smile pretty for the camera.
Concerned

Catlin, IL

#4 Jan 6, 2012
The Roger thing was just really throwing my opinion of the Sheriff out there. He was a drug cop he wouldn't have really investigated these crimes.....but i dont think any one is. And yes Charlie Bob was beaten to death in october and Nothing has been done. This is awful. I dont remember Johnny being injured at the bar? But im sure your right. This is craziness.
Ccpc

Valdosta, GA

#5 Jan 6, 2012
What happened to Charlie bob? Are they the same people attacking?
chicago

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 6, 2012
Concerned wrote:
These when were killed or damn near killed.....and there is no justice. Wtf is wrong with the Paris Police. Danny was beat to a comatose state and the man responsible got less than 1 year in prison and is about to be paroled and now Danny is dead. Will the town recharge him?? Probably not!! Charlie Bob was beaten to death as well. Yes, i am aware that Charlie used to be a trouble maker. But had changed his life, loved his wife children and grand child with all of his heart. There has been NO justice for him at all. From what i gather Chad was the killer but Richard had a hand in it. Which is disgusting considering how long they were best friends. Richard personally knew his wife and mother. I hope that pos rots in hell for his crime. That brings me to Paul....how many times have you popped onto topix and saw "BEEKIES" this or that. Its a horrible bar and everyone fights there blah blah blah. Well the fights are still happening even with out the bar. It was never the bar it was the town. Atleast Butch was a good caring person, thats more than you can say about Rick Craig. Paul was beat down at SHOOTERS and no one knows who did it.....so of course no fucking JUSTICE. Atleast he survived.......I for one will not be going to any of the Paris bars. I really hope the PPD get there heads out of there ass and get working on these cases. Wheres Roger when you need him??? Oh thats right the Black sheriff fired him.
What does Sherriff Motley's color have to do with firing the idiot Roger?
FYI

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Jan 6, 2012
Charlie Bob (a longtime friend of mine) was killed in Indiana, not Paris. So I am guessing that is why the Paris PD is not working on the case! And actually one of the people responsible is in jail for it. Or at least was. Don't know the details of the other two who were hurt or killed in Paris but nothing has changed in this town, there is just a place to gossip about it now. It is hard for the PD to do anything about it when nobody will say what happened (including the one's that were hurt or killed)
MRG

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Jan 6, 2012
I come to this site sometimes as entertainment for gossip. There is not one post above referring to Charlie Bob that has any truth to it. Please keep in mind when things are posted that he has family that is still trying to make sense of, and cope with his death. Adding to the rumor base does not help the situation in the least.
nice

Westville, IL

#9 Jan 6, 2012
chicago wrote:
<quoted text>What does Sherriff Motley's color have to do with firing the idiot Roger?
We know Jan he ran you off at the court house the day you where yellin at abunch of kids and waving a bible
Please

Westville, IL

#10 Jan 6, 2012
FYI wrote:
Charlie Bob (a longtime friend of mine) was killed in Indiana, not Paris. So I am guessing that is why the Paris PD is not working on the case! And actually one of the people responsible is in jail for it. Or at least was. Don't know the details of the other two who were hurt or killed in Paris but nothing has changed in this town, there is just a place to gossip about it now. It is hard for the PD to do anything about it when nobody will say what happened (including the one's that were hurt or killed)
The PD know its going on and they dont care I think they are scared of them
LOL

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 7, 2012
nice wrote:
<quoted text>We know Jan he ran you off at the court house the day you where yellin at abunch of kids and waving a bible
Where is he now?';) LOL
Broken

Allenton, WI

#12 Jan 7, 2012
Well to the person that said they were a LONGTIME friend of Charlie Bob apparently you AREN'T THAT CLOSE & know nothing & need 2 keep your mouth shut..NO one is in jail yet & he was INDEED hurt in Paris by Craig Batson..the case is currently under investigation by ISP. So out of respect for his family keep your comments to yourself..UNLESS you TRULY know what is goin on..& to those who WANT the JUSTICE that Charlie Bob does deserve..it will be up to Mr. Isaaf..so you can express your concerns to that man..thank you..
FYI

Terre Haute, IN

#13 Jan 7, 2012
Actually I was referring to Craig Batson and at the time of CB's services he was locked up in Terre Haute. As I said he was in jail at one point, didn't say he still was. I am aware that the family is trying to get someone to act on CB's behalf. I was actually told by one of his family members that the incident happened in Indiana so if I was misinformed or misunderstood that part of the story, my apologies. Knowing CB I dont have to ask why he didnt give the info to the police when he was still able but it does make it harder for the police when the p.o.s. responsible and most of the losers he runs with are not the cooperating part.
Broken

Allenton, WI

#14 Jan 7, 2012
Not sure which family member u spoke to but I'm sure that if they were. TRUE family they would have known where the incident happened. Yes I agree the P.O.S. SHOULD ROT for what he did to Charlie Bob..You don't have to worry as it will be pushed to the limit..it's NOT fair that the person responsible for his death is free & able to spend time & holidays with his family unlike Charlie Bob. Please NO MORE comments UNLESS you are FULLY aware as to what is going on & WHAT REALLY HAPPENED..his family deserves that respect & so does Charlie Bob!!
from chrisman

Westville, IL

#15 Jan 9, 2012
Concerned wrote:
what about the justice for the woman danny killed drunk driving??? or his own child he killed when he was drunk driving the garbage truck???? i do believe he walkd free in both cases
HEY JAN

Westville, IL

#16 Jan 9, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Where is he now?';) LOL
Where is you sister now
Gee U R PERVERTED JAN

Pismo Beach, CA

#17 Jan 9, 2012
HEY JAN wrote:
<quoted text>Where is you sister now
And JAN BURNO'S answer is, "Up my ASS, Alex!"
banducman

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 9, 2012
Gee U R PERVERTED JAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And JAN BURNO'S answer is, "Up my ASS, Alex!"
U R perverted a DUCT MAN FAN.....
In the can
Concerned

Catlin, IL

#19 Jan 10, 2012
Im not 100 percent on this but if your referring to the child hit in chrisman by the trash truck......he was killed by his grandfather not father. atleast thats what the news reported.....and Charlie was killed in Paris. These are all crimes that need some investigating and Justice.
Eyes and Ears

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Jan 10, 2012
Concerned wrote:
What does the Sheriff and the COUNTY deputies, have to do with Paris Police matters?? You do realize they are separate? Jamie Littleton is the one that needs to start answering some questions. It's HIS jurisdiction and HIS department that is not keeping the peace up there...

Then again, maybe they are endorsing reverse darwinism, and letting all the dumb violent drunks kill each other off...
Serious

Shelburn, IN

#21 Jan 10, 2012
I am sure it is the same thing that is going on with Dee Burgain and the Boards. Boards can do there drugs and get by with it as long as they fill Burgain in on who is doing what. Also being scared too of who knows what. Jamie is scared of his own shadow and does what Craig Smith wants him to do. How did these bars get on the square I am sure Craig had something to do with it. He is such a back stabbing lying piece of shit. Know that 100% If one of there people got hurt they sure would do something about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which McDonald's 3 hr Big D Wants Her M... 32
Chandra and James 5 hr Fedup 45
Chris Gill and newton massacre (Jun '13) 8 hr Italian558 22
Such A Good Guy! 13 hr Big D Wants Her M... 14
How Much Will DuaMe Bring? 13 hr Big D Wants Her M... 22
nanny's 911 screw up call Tue Truth 12
Look what just popped up on my Twitter feed Mon WBB 1
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web