Watchdogs; Self Serving Or "We The Pe...

Watchdogs; Self Serving Or "We The People?" Serves DISCLOSURE!

Created by The Advocate on Jan 2, 2014

1,258 votes

Click on an option to vote

SELF

The People

Disclosure

Self serving/Disclosure

Motley, Self, TABLOID

Serve No Purpose!

Modern Day Vigilantes

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
BEST LAWYER EVER

Los Osos, CA

#1 Jan 2, 2014
Guess that latest "best lawsuit ever" isn't working out for you very well, right, Jan?

LMFAO! TOOT TOOT!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Positive Dog

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 5, 2014
What has happened to the watchdogs was destined to happen.
Every one knows that they do not speak for Edgar County, but choose who they support based on how they are treated by them!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Punk Droster

Paris, IL

#3 Jan 5, 2014
Positive Dog wrote:
Every one knows that they do not speak for Edgar County, but choose who they support based on how they are treated by them!
It's the Lord's Day, quit getting drunk and posting on Sundays. Jim Beam is not the wine talked about in the Bible (even in that stolen one you have).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 5, 2014
Positive Dog wrote:
And let me guess...you think you speak for Edgar County. That's like me speaking for Lansing...

Guess being called in to work because of emergency situation...might just give the time to do that...

CU...WatchCat for the protection of Lansing IL against Maggots...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CU GAL

Scottsdale, AZ

#9 Jan 12, 2014
There seems to be something wrong with your thought process AGAIN...you respond to my post with malicious, slanderous, about your opinion of me, while ignoring the post about telling your daughter about her true father...I guess that means "Fools" truly has banged you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BEST ADVOCATE EVER

Los Osos, CA

#11 Jan 12, 2014
CU GAL wrote:
There seems to be something wrong with your thought process AGAIN...you respond to my post with malicious, slanderous, about your opinion of me, while ignoring the post about telling your daughter about her true father...I guess that means "Fools" truly has banged you.
Ahem.......excuse me!

Can I have the attention of the class for one second?

Today's pop quiz is entitled, "What in the heck is wrong with Jan's thought processes???"

Please remove 10 sheets of college-ruled paper ftom your notebooks (hey, b@tches, we old school here!).

Fold each sheet of paper into 8 columns.

Number each column 1 through 54.

One answer per number.

Use both sides of each sheet of paper (i.e., sixteen columns per sheet of paper).

You may use more than 10 sheets as necessary.

You will have 10 minutes to complete this assignment.

This is NOT an open-book test. Do NOT consult your DSM-5 Manuals.

Raise your hand when you are done and the monitors will collect your exams.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and good luck!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jan Payton Burno Mills

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 13, 2014
CU GAL wrote:
Responding to you directly might not be wise considering your mental condition, but sometimes a good dose of reality is the best therapy!
My words were not slander for two reasons, they were in print, which is libel, & there is plenty of documentation on this very forum to back them up....in your own words, not mine!
The post you referred to by fools, was not talking about me, but your husband's mistress,
Who had your husband's daughter while serving time!
Perhaps you should read your favorite paper more often.
If you have not subscribed, call John, he delivers the paper in person!
He is disabled, so please don't forget the tip!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BEST LAEYER EVER

Los Osos, CA

#13 Jan 13, 2014
Jan Payton Burno Mills wrote:
<quoted text>Responding to you directly might not be wise considering your mental condition, but sometimes a good dose of reality is the best therapy!
My words were not slander for two reasons, they were in print, which is libel, & there is plenty of documentation on this very forum to back them up....in your own words, not mine!
The post you referred to by fools, was not talking about me, but your husband's mistress,
Thank you for using your real name, Jan. That will make it so much easier for us in the libel suit we will be serving you with this week.
CU GAL

Scottsdale, AZ

#14 Jan 13, 2014
<quoted text>Responding to you directly might not be wise considering your mental condition, but sometimes a good dose of reality is the best therapy!
A FAILURE, only twist words and posts....so I guess you are a DELUSIONAL FAILURE!!! OH, by the way...having a wonderful time on another fully paid business trip...My first time visit to AZ...it's warm and Old Town Scottsdale is very unique...Glad there are no flies, so there are no maggots.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BEST LAWYER EVER

Los Osos, CA

#15 Jan 13, 2014
CU GAL wrote:
<quoted text>
A FAILURE, only twist words and posts....so I guess you are a DELUSIONAL FAILURE!!! OH, by the way...having a wonderful time on another fully paid business trip...My first time visit to AZ...it's warm and Old Town Scottsdale is very unique...Glad there are no flies, so there are no maggots.
It will be a lot warmer than Scottsdale where Jan is going!

Going up north myself next week.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 13, 2014
BEST LAWYER EVER wrote:
<quoted text>
It will be a lot warmer than Scottsdale where Jan is going!
Going up north myself next week.
I kinda think she is already there... The wind chill was -40 just before I left home and about 12" of blowing, drifting snow. I drove out and roads were terrible the first 15 hrs or so...flying home...don't think I'd ever make that drive again. Hope you have as much fun up north as I'm having here,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jan Payton Burno Mills

Chicago, IL

#17 Jan 13, 2014
CU GAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Then stop worrying so much about the statements I made on here concerning your emotional & mental instability & enjoy your stay wherever you say you are.
You worry much more about what I say about the facts you have exposed about yourself on this forum, than I worry about your stupid lies, & childish name calling
The difference between you & me is that you have used my legal name & brought other people into your attacks with your vicious lies & that's just not appropriate, even if you are mentally ill, & I believe anyone who behaves like you do & claims to be a top professional, has to be mentally ill, & being mentally I'll does not give you a license to libel my name as you have done for well over two years.
You conduct yourself as a common forum troll, not the professional you claim to be.
That's the truth, not libel.
I am still waiting to hear about the crime you say I had expunged off my record!
How
very easy to throw things out there, but much harder to back up what you say with
Documentation.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
AUDREY THE ADVOCATE

Los Osos, CA

#18 Jan 14, 2014
<quoted text>Then stop worrying so much about the statements I made on here concerning your emotional & mental instability & enjoy your stay wherever you say you are.
You worry much more about what I say about the facts you have exposed about yourself on this forum, than I worry about your stupid lies, & childish name calling
The difference between you & me is that you have used my legal name & brought other people into your attacks with your vicious lies & that's just not appropriate, even if you are mentally ill, & I believe anyone who behaves like you do & claims to be a top professional, has to be mentally ill, & being mentally I'll does not give you a license to libel my name as you have done for well over two years.
You conduct yourself as a common forum troll, not the professional you claim to be.
That's the truth, not libel.
I am still waiting to hear about the crime you say I had expunged off my record!
How
very easy to throw things out there, but much harder to back up what you say with
Documentation.
More SLANDER and LIBEL from the Evil One. We are documenting all of your LIES and CU and I will own your single wide VERY SOON. At which point we will burn it down and sew the ground with salt and post a "hazardous waste" sign to protect your trailer park neighbors. After setting your abused dogs free at an animal sanctuary where they may live out there lives free of the fear of being locked in your car for days on end.

You can keep DuaMe.

Also, my lawyer would like your sisters to get in touch concerning those 5150 holds they have served you with. Thanks in advance for passing that message along and I know they will be happy to cooperate.
chicago

Chicago, IL

#27 Feb 7, 2014
It appears that they believe they are a hindrance to Motley's campaign, or they would attach their name when reacting to criticism of the Sheriff's disturbing conduct!
The familiar watch dog twist comes through loud & clear!
Why do they always turn things around?
What does Motley's character have to do with Dee or Hopper?
chicago

Chicago, IL

#28 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Wow you really ARE a "looser" aren't you? Keep my hubby's hobbies out of your filthy mind and off a serious discussion site such as this one. I have my Pervy Potty Pics, he has his 10-year-old boys and you have your charity, "BJs for Homeless Men."
If you don't stop with your SLANDER, I will get my best lawyer ever after your white trash, pedophile AZZ.
You have been warned. And DuaMe warned you already last night when you came to service him. Get a CLUE, "LOOSER"! Does DuaMe have to tell you this EVERY NIGHT you arrive to "see" him and his "little friend"????
Your Friend in Perversion
Jan Payton Burno Mills
Perhaps you should create another thread for your personal assaults on Janice Mills.
This thread is about whether or not the watch dogs are a hindrance or an ASSet to sheriff Motley's re- election.
Up North we have a running bet concerning these rather lengthy, childish posts such as yours!
A few people think posts like this one and the numerous imitations, are written by bored teenagers, some think they are Terry Payton's friends!
Those of us who are more familiar with the individuals called by many, "clowns" of Edgar County, & the other fringe players, know that they are quite capable of writing such nonsense
About their opponents/ critics to discourage them from speaking out publicly about their unethical conduct, which is a complete contradiction to the
Truth & Dignity they claim to represent!
CITIZENS CAN NOT AFFORD TO SIT THIS ELECTION OUT!
Motley & his crew were given power by the people of Edgar County,
and the power given them by the people,
Can also be taken away
by the people.
Motley is responsible for his conduct while in office, do not allow him, & /or his crew/ pack
to pass the buck by blaming others!
Sorry bout your luck

Paris, IL

#29 Feb 7, 2014
Watchdogs have pissed away any small amount of credibility that they might have possessed before all their destructive behavior started. They have been reduced to filing pointless law suits that go no where. They have had to sleaze into different counties to even find anything or anyone even willing to hear what they have to say. They have successfully become laughing stocks in Paris, and at the same time, alienated themselves in the towns they live in. Bravo
Parasite

Paris, IL

#30 Feb 7, 2014
chicago wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should create another thread for your personal assaults on Janice Mills.
This thread is about whether or not the watch dogs are a hindrance or an ASSet to sheriff Motley's re- election.
Up North we have a running bet concerning these rather lengthy, childish posts such as yours!
A few people think posts like this one and the numerous imitations, are written by bored teenagers, some think they are Terry Payton's friends!
Those of us who are more familiar with the individuals called by many, "clowns" of Edgar County, & the other fringe players, know that they are quite capable of writing such nonsense
About their opponents/ critics to discourage them from speaking out publicly about their unethical conduct, which is a complete contradiction to the
Truth & Dignity they claim to represent!
CITIZENS CAN NOT AFFORD TO SIT THIS ELECTION OUT!
Motley & his crew were given power by the people of Edgar County,
and the power given them by the people,
Can also be taken away
by the people.
Motley is responsible for his conduct while in office, do not allow him, & /or his crew/ pack
to pass the buck by blaming others!
yer still a dummphukkinbich
TnT

Westville, IL

#31 Feb 7, 2014
Sorry bout your luck wrote:
Watchdogs have pissed away any small amount of credibility that they might have possessed before all their destructive behavior started. They have been reduced to filing pointless law suits that go no where. They have had to sleaze into different counties to even find anything or anyone even willing to hear what they have to say. They have successfully become laughing stocks in Paris, and at the same time, alienated themselves in the towns they live in. Bravo
What's the saying? You reap what you sow.

Since: Dec 13

Chicago, IL

#32 Feb 13, 2014
Sorry bout your luck wrote:
Perhaps this is the trigger that started certain individuals on this forum to taunt watch dog opponents/ critics with these words:
" Everyone is laughing at you !"
Lol.....

EIU07

Charleston, IL

#34 Feb 13, 2014
Kraft is in the pocket if people like Brad Halbrook. Look on his FB page, Halbrook and his friends are among his few friends. Notice how the ONLY person he doesn't attack his Halbrook's handpicked candidate. He posts rumor and pictures taken out of context. He's no better than the Enquirer. He's nothing more than another political hack sucking off the teet of someone more "famous" to give himself exposure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Has TABLOIDisclosure used Topix Forum for promo... 2 hr TruthTRUMPS 0
straight ignorant Sat Ghost Da Flappin ... 2
Poll Is DuaMe really DEAD??? Fri Jerry da DBag 22
Poll Pray TABLOIDi$closure soon fades into oblivion.... Fri Truth 1
Amanda tolliver now conelly at simonton windows Fri Had that once 3
Get a life Jul 29 Wtf 15
Poll ;) PRAY Harder....HEAT is on, enter Dee Burgin!... Jul 29 Truth 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages