Who is Jessica Barnes??

Who is Jessica Barnes??

Posted in the Paris Forum

NeedingAnswers

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Jan 21, 2011
I just recently met her n am not sure what to think who is she??
DUCT MAN

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2011
NeedingAnswers wrote:
I just recently met her n am not sure what to think who is she??
This is probably not the best place to be looking for answers. All these people do on here is talk about FREE POPCORN!
atoz

Tyrone, PA

#5 Jan 22, 2011
wHY U say dat?
looks like

Punxsutawney, PA

#6 Jan 22, 2011
Eddie Stilson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite possibly, the shittiest troll.
In a sane world, Paris Topix is not the place to be asking about someone because it will bring out the trolls to bash the person.

I am not Duct Man, he or she does try to interject some sanity into some of the off the wall threads. It is a lot better than someone posting "can't we all just get along".

PEACE-LOVE-POPCORN!
TheAwesomest

Ebensburg, PA

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Shes disgusting.. She constantly has head lice.
boo

Paris, IL

#10 Jan 26, 2011
She is one nasty fat a$$.
the only one that matters

Danville, IL

#11 Jan 26, 2011
everyone on this site does nothing but talk shit cause they know that if they said anything to someones face they would get there ass beat well just to let everyone know that if you are found you will be seriously hurt and i have no time for this bullshit and just to inform you it will happen cause my give a shit button just got broke and is not fixable
boo

Paris, IL

#12 Jan 26, 2011
yeah like anyone is scared of you jessica barnes!! You go on here trying to start shit with someone else well!! Well guess what bitch it just back fired in your face didnt it what you dont like well guess you should have thought about it before you stated the forum now shouldnt you have? No one cares about you so blabbing your mouth cause all i hear is oh wait nothing haha
Jessica Barnes

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Jan 27, 2011
OKAY KAYLA, ALICIA, JAMES, AND WHO THE FUCK EVER ELSE!!!!!! I dont need anyone to be scared of me nor do I want that. Its a proven fact that Paris is nothing but bullshit talkers and starters...... I didnt start any forum about anyone believe that or dont i dont give a shit I never once attacked anyone but in a dramafied place such as this i dont expect any of you to have brain capacity to comprehend that...... You fucks have nothing better to do than sit here and bash me wow thats awesome I love the attention, so keep talking BITCHES your making me famous!!!!! From here on end I am done responding so dont bother posting I will never read them!
whatever

Vincennes, IN

#14 Jan 27, 2011
whatever you will read everyone of these post! lmfao

Since: Jan 11

Westville, IL

#15 Jan 27, 2011
the only one that matters wrote:
everyone on this site does nothing but talk shit cause they know that if they said anything to someones face they would get there ass beat well just to let everyone know that if you are found you will be seriously hurt and i have no time for this bullshit and just to inform you it will happen cause my give a shit button just got broke and is not fixable
R U JESSICA BARNES?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley ???? Not sure 4 hr Flip 22
Jennifer Davidson Jul 27 Sheri 8
Soon baby soon... Jul 26 MGM 11
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... (Dec '15) Jul 25 Jerome 215
Angela Fights Back With Stubborn Stupid Drivel. Jul 25 you no nuttin 10
Food Fights & COOKIE WARS Jul 24 u dum kntz 5
Go to the SOURCE..buy Disclosure! (Nov '15) Jul 24 ROFLMFAO w BUBBA 158

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages