Fact King Gave People The Benefit Of...

Fact King Gave People The Benefit Of The Doubt

Posted in the Paris Forum

RATBUSTER

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 5, 2012
and made every effort to change the atmosphere on this site.
The topix rats just scoffed at his efforts & took the sincere gestures he made as weakness!

He was not weak & is stronger now than ever... because he tried, which is more than they have done.

I will not back down & allow these culprits to take away my right to post with out harrassment & interference.
I have fought back in many ways, & am human & react in a negative way at times...that may come across in the wrong light.
My motives are pure, & my mission is not to let these unhappy people that have no sense of boundaries or purpose in their lives take away my right as an American to say what I want & defend who I want.

Let me say that, freedom does not mean the right to tell lies about others & use people's legal names to viciously call them names & then simply say that is a simple opinion. It is libel.... not freedom
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#3 Dec 5, 2012
factless is a KNOWN CHILD MOLESTER. Factless is on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted Child Predator List. You defending him, Jan, is typical. I am documenting your defense of a KNOWN CHILD MOLESTER to help in Terry's defense. Keep defending Child Molester factless, Jan. Only helps Terry!!!

LMFAO!!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 5, 2012
also the NAMBLA chapter president of coles county
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#5 Dec 5, 2012
banfatjan wrote:
also the NAMBLA chapter president of coles county
At least factless is president of SOMETHING. Instead of just a lonely little computer nerd typing on his TRS-80 in his toiletless single wide every night because he has tried to ass rape every creature in a 100-mile radius.

Our factless...
Muct Dan

Shepardsville, IN

#6 Dec 5, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
At least factless is president of SOMETHING. Instead of just a lonely little computer nerd typing on his TRS-80 in his toiletless single wide every night because he has tried to ass rape every creature in a 100-mile radius.
Our factless...
daddy, you shouldn't talk bad about him... mom says since you don't pay child support and live with that guy in california you dont think you will be caught. fact came to the house and we have heat now and had turkey for thanksgiving...you wouldn't send the money you promised.please daddy all i want for christmas is a coloring book please...
the fact king

Tower Hill, IL

#7 Dec 5, 2012
Muct Dan wrote:
<quoted text>daddy, you shouldn't talk bad about him... mom says since you don't pay child support and live with that guy in california you dont think you will be caught. fact came to the house and we have heat now and had turkey for thanksgiving...you wouldn't send the money you promised.please daddy all i want for christmas is a coloring book please...
Its the least I could do. After all your mom is SO NICE TO ME. She is just happy to have a real man around. I do hope one day you will forget all them things your daddy made you do......
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#9 Dec 6, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Its the least I could do. After all your mom is SO NICE TO ME. She is just happy to have a real man around. I do hope one day you will forget all them things your daddy made you do......
Leave My Little Puppet alone, ASSWIPE!! If anyone will taunt him, it will be ME.

Now, I see you were on AGAIN last night, sitting alone playing with your wiener and ass raping your wiener dogs while typing on your TRS-80 in your lonely, toiletless single wide up in Possum Holler. Factless, you are a truly pathetic little wiener dog.

Have you tried CHOMOMATCH.COM ? I am sure you could find a date there and then you would not be forced to spend every night alone ass raping your wiener dogs or your 10-year-old son.

JMHO, of course! LMFAO!!!!
Muct Dan

Brazil, IN

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Another Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave My Little Puppet alone, ASSWIPE!! If anyone will taunt him, it will be ME.
Now, I see you were on AGAIN last night, sitting alone playing with your wiener and ass raping your wiener dogs while typing on your TRS-80 in your lonely, toiletless single wide up in Possum Holler. Factless, you are a truly pathetic little wiener dog.
Have you tried CHOMOMATCH.COM ? I am sure you could find a date there and then you would not be forced to spend every night alone ass raping your wiener dogs or your 10-year-old son.
JMHO, of course! LMFAO!!!!
Daddy, the man at the bank called and said your check was returned for in suf ficent funds... mom says you wrote a bad check that it bounced.. that you were nothing more than a paper hangin chomo...whats that mean Daddy?
Wilbur

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Dec 6, 2012
Shop Paris first. Shop Walmart.
RATBUSTER Buster

Westville, IL

#13 Dec 7, 2012
the fact king wrote:
<quoted text>Its the least I could do. After all your mom is SO NICE TO ME. She is just happy to have a real man around. I do hope one day you will forget all them things your daddy made you do......
from what we have read the fact king most likely raped the woman so he can throw people off the track about his fake wife and family we hear he likes boys here in charelston people have been saying that they see a creepy guzz bucket hanging around bathrooms at all the places in chareslton so now theres a reward for his id heck I think people will come out and name him for the money this guy is whacked
Eddie Kotcher

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Just love listening to Brett's song Don't Ya !
Another Truth

Morgan Hill, CA

#15 Dec 7, 2012
RATBUSTER Buster wrote:
<quoted text>from what we have read the fact king most likely raped the woman so he can throw people off the track about his fake wife and family we hear he likes boys here in charelston people have been saying that they see a creepy guzz bucket hanging around bathrooms at all the places in chareslton so now theres a reward for his id heck I think people will come out and name him for the money this guy is whacked
They better get in line because there are HUNDREDS OF VICTIMS of factless and the reward can't be THAT big!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks TOPIX MODS! 20 hr Prepped4SEVENTYea... 21
I believe JAN HAS A GERBIL UP HER WAZOO! 20 hr Prepped4SEVENTYea... 32
Art Reese found a sucker Tue username 6
Thanks Topix Moderators! Mar 26 Replies2PervPicTa... 6
Lifetime troll award Mar 26 Torie Osborn Heil... 22
Yellow Test Mar 25 AUDREY DA BOSS STROH 4
John Tingly I want my money back Mar 25 BMH 10

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance