kirk allen the truth comes out
Funny

Terre Haute, IN

#42 Sep 11, 2011
You no whats really funny about all of this is you people are fighting with the me and i just like to start crap on here i have like 15 different names on here and have started 90% of the dicussion boards i run from my house to my friends house to show up at different places I love topix Ilove to watch you guys go crazy and I am telling you this now because I love playing this game and all it is is a game to see who i can make mad there are several on here that play with me can you figure out who we are
SOSAD

Shepardsville, IN

#43 Sep 15, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is standard HR reporting procedure to report the TOTAL Compensation benefits. This is the TOTAL cost of the benefit as the employer collects the employee contribution then pays the carrier on behalf of the employee. So, yes, it does make sense. That is the employer's cost of the plan. It is up to the employer to determine how much they pass along to the employee.
When I worked for the government, I received a similar benefits package as part of my total compensation. Although my reported income was $56k, my total compensation was around $75k once medical insurance, life insurance, and pension contributions were added. And yes, Paris would have a difficult time attracking prime educational talent because it is a rural location with a lower wage than larger cities.
So now we are calling our Principal prime educational talent? REALLY! No offense, but get a clue...maybe Edgar County Watch Dog should post educational results for Paris HS compared to other like communities. Kinda how Meister announces that they gave away over $400,000 in scholarships to graduating Seniors, but doesn't come back the following year and report how many of those Seniors failed out their first year and weren't able to "use" all those dollars.
While a full report on our education would not surprise us Parisians, it might help keep those pesky PARISites away. Just let us corrupt and ruin our community ourselves!
fred

United States

#44 Sep 16, 2011
Funny wrote:
You no whats really funny about all of this is you people are fighting with the me and i just like to start crap on here i have like 15 different names on here and have started 90% of the dicussion boards i run from my house to my friends house to show up at different places I love topix Ilove to watch you guys go crazy and I am telling you this now because I love playing this game and all it is is a game to see who i can make mad there are several on here that play with me can you figure out who we are
I just love to pull strings and watch them dance!!!
Duane Mills

Chicago, IL

#45 Aug 18, 2012
WATCH Dog wrote:
Kirk Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
For asking what type of oversite they had on their appointed boards. Not only did the chairman dress me down he allowed Nanette Crippes to run her mouth when I had the floor. He sat their and did nothing. I took it, respectfully but that was the last straw for me.
SEVERAL board members apoligized after the fact and agreed Keller was WAY out of line. Thats OK. His days are numbered as he is not running again. If he decides to then it will just be another person who I will campaing against with ALL my spare time, and I have a lot of it!
YUP JUST ANOTHER POLITICIAN
Duane Mills

Chicago, IL

#46 Aug 18, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
Personally, I don't have a problem with citizens attending public meetings, video taping them and making them available for voters to view. This allows all citizens access to the same information and affords an opportunity for them to formulate their own opinions.
I have a huge issue with the tactics these people use to draw attention to their message and debate opposing view points. The deleted thread is an excellent representation of the violent fervor used by a specific group of people who otherwise, would not have a public outlet for their message.
In my observation those who so vehemently protest the actions of others, often engage in behaviors that are by far more sinister and immoral. I advocate that people think for themselves and begin to examine the motivations of those protesting the loudest. As we can see from yesterday's dialogue, there is a reason to be concerned. Their agenda is to public humiliate anyone who doesn't assimilate to their line of thinking. How is this adversarial, might makes right position going to move our local government forward?
YUP!LOOK WHAT DISCLOSURE DID TO THE MARTINVILLE LIBRARAIAN WHEN SHE DID NOT CONFORM. ECWD IS EXACTLY ALIGNED WITH THEM
SAME PURPOSE CONTROL POWER CORRUPTS ONE SIDED POWER OVER PEOPLE'S LIVES TO SHUT THEM UP

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#47 Aug 18, 2012
?
Wonder

Stratford, OK

#48 Aug 18, 2012
I wonder what we would find out if one could follow this Allen guy around with a video camera and film his disgusting life.
National Enquirer

Arroyo Grande, CA

#49 Aug 18, 2012
Wonder wrote:
I wonder what we would find out if one could follow this Allen guy around with a video camera and film his disgusting life.
It would probably be a hell of a lot more interesting than following YOU around and filming your pitiful, sad life full of loneliness and angst...
Duane Mills

Chicago, IL

#50 Aug 18, 2012
Kirk Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You still dont get it. I dont care if ANYONE assimilates to my way of thinking. I do care when the people that work and get paid with our dimes dont do their job and dont follow the law. When that happens I will resort taking it to those in charge to try to fix it, which I did and they refused. Next is to public exposure, what you call humiliation. One must ask, how can a person be humiliated if they didnt do anything wrong?
It realy is that simple even though you wont accept that.
When papers you borrow articles print blatant lies that accuse people of body snatching for evil purposs...to cover up, stealing her sisters estate at Highland court in Paris without consent or legality & (some how managing to get in with no consent by next to kin or authorities)
Duane Mills

Chicago, IL

#51 Aug 18, 2012
Funny wrote:
We know who you are crap house pervert.
National Enquirer

Arroyo Grande, CA

#52 Aug 18, 2012
Duane Mills wrote:
<quoted text>We know who you are crap house pervert.
That person better "cease and desist," eh, DuaMe???

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!! My stomach!!!! Please stop it!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#53 Aug 18, 2012
Duane Mills wrote:
<quoted text>When papers you borrow articles print blatant lies that accuse people of body snatching for evil purposs...to cover up, stealing her sisters estate at Highland court in Paris without consent or legality & (some how managing to get in with no consent by next to kin or authorities)

Why oh why do you two lie and deny? Which word of that is mispelled? You are going down with her...ain't love grand
Wonder

Stratford, OK

#54 Aug 18, 2012
National Enquirer wrote:
<quoted text>
It would probably be a hell of a lot more interesting than following YOU around and filming your pitiful, sad life full of loneliness and angst...
Hmmm...sounds like the camera's would catch you and your boyfriend, Kirk, in the same bed. Now who's the buttplug?
National Enquirer

Arroyo Grande, CA

#55 Aug 18, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>Hmmm...sounds like the camera's would catch you and your boyfriend, Kirk, in the same bed.

Now who's the buttplug?
Um, that would be YOU, ASSWIPE!

Also, it's "cameras," no apostrophe (yeah, big word for inbred trailer trash I know but use the Google and look it up).

Hey, here's a little hint for you for FREE: Don't take spelling and grammar lessons from Jannie the Poo and her lovely husband, DuaMe!
National Enquirer

Arroyo Grande, CA

#56 Aug 18, 2012
Duane Mills wrote:
<quoted text>When papers you borrow articles print blatant lies that accuse people of body snatching for evil purposs...to cover up, stealing her sisters estate at Highland court in Paris without consent or legality & (some how managing to get in with no consent by next to kin or authorities)
Cease and desist with your LIES, DuaMe!!!

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!! ! My poor STOMACH!!!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#57 Aug 18, 2012
Kirk Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do as if your read ALL of them you will see that I am one willing to stand up for my rights and wont cater to political correctness. I believe in my constitution right to bare arms as well as my constitutional first ammendment right to say what I want without you infringing on that right.
I do find it very telling though that the information on there that does in fact outline official misconduct gets no mention from you. Its OK, I understand how the left works. Attack the messanger and avoid the message. You have to avoid the message because the documents are evidence to that wrong doing and it must burn the hell out of your back side to not be able to dispute those facts, thus the attacks on me.
More importantly, the owner of the site appreciates all the extra traffic as its a money generator supporting the cauuse of freedom!
Yes Kirk something you are very good at doing. You probaly spend a lot of time just hoping & praying that the people you have targeted don't stand up for theirs.
Stop beating yourself on the chest so much and serve the public with dignity the not prideful arrogance that is so prevalent in most of your posts.
You talk a lot about dignity Kirk... what you are speaks louder then what you say!
Duane Mills

Chicago, IL

#58 Aug 18, 2012
C U Gal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why oh why do you two lie and deny? Which word of that is mispelled? You are going down with her...ain't love grand
You first;)
National Enquirer

Arroyo Grande, CA

#59 Aug 18, 2012
millbur2 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Kirk something you are very good at doing. You probaly spend a lot of time just hoping & praying that the people you have targeted don't stand up for theirs.
Stop beating yourself on the chest so much and serve the public with dignity the not prideful arrogance that is so prevalent in most of your posts.
You talk a lot about dignity Kirk... what you are speaks louder then what you say!
So, Jannie the Poo, how's that GREATEST LAWYER working out for ya?

OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW OWOWOW!!!! My poor STOMACH!!

Please, I beg you, Poo, CEASE AND DESIST!!!!
Wonder

Stratford, OK

#60 Aug 18, 2012
National Enquirer wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that would be YOU, ASSWIPE!
Also, it's "cameras," no apostrophe (yeah, big word for inbred trailer trash I know but use the Google and look it up).
Hey, here's a little hint for you for FREE: Don't take spelling and grammar lessons from Jannie the Poo and her lovely husband, DuaMe!
That's all you got, spellchecker. Grow up be somebody and then come back with something better. Spellchecking is done by dumbass people who "GOT NO GAME". Does your boyfriend Kirk know your out of his bed? He's probably looking for your mouth right now, so he can make another deposit.
National Enquirer

Arroyo Grande, CA

#61 Aug 18, 2012
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you got, spellchecker. Grow up be somebody and sthen come back with something better. Spellchecking is done by dumbass people who "GOT NO GAME". Does your boyfriend Kirk know your out of his bed? He's probably looking for your mouth right now, so he can make another deposit.
Ok, how about this:

Take that buttplug out of YOUR MOUTH and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!

Always glad to help clarify things for Jannie the Poo's inbred trailer-trash relatives!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Disclosure: Best Newspaper in Heartland ...May ... (Dec '15) 1 hr Jan Mills 228
Haley ???? still not sure 4 hr MGM 7
Censorship Fri yer smelly fart 6
Go to the SOURCE..buy Disclosure! (Nov '15) Fri Jan Mills 159
Jerry LAST WORD Fri Jan Mills 2
Soon baby soon... Fri Jan Mills 22
Kirk pickin' on "Just Sayin's" friends Nanny C ... (Jun '12) Thu Jan Mills 81

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages