First Prev
of 6
Next Last
WATCH Dog

Terre Haute, IN

#1 Aug 30, 2011
Kirk Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
For asking what type of oversite they had on their appointed boards. Not only did the chairman dress me down he allowed Nanette Crippes to run her mouth when I had the floor. He sat their and did nothing. I took it, respectfully but that was the last straw for me.
SEVERAL board members apoligized after the fact and agreed Keller was WAY out of line. Thats OK. His days are numbered as he is not running again. If he decides to then it will just be another person who I will campaing against with ALL my spare time, and I have a lot of it!
WATCH Dog

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Aug 30, 2011
This answers alot
Id10t

Terre Haute, IN

#3 Aug 30, 2011
What happened to the other thread?
Just Sayin

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Aug 30, 2011
Interesting....my GUESS is one of two things happened.

1 - it was censored because of all the foul language I had to edit from Kirk's posts on primalrights.com

2 - "someone" reported send a request to Topix to cut it.
Enamored

Shepardsville, IN

#5 Aug 30, 2011
Kirk Allen is the man. He is standing up to all of you idiots and is using his real name. You (like me of course) are standing behind fake names. Kirk is doing a great service to our fine county. Everyone is attacking Kirk but why? He is pointing out the truth. So what do you idiots do... like Idiot and Just Saying do? You attack Kirk personally. Wow... that really shows what is going on if you ask me. Don't attack the message but attack the messenger eh? Checkmate my friends! Now you will attack me...but you can't really attack my message, eh?
So tell me

Terre Haute, IN

#6 Aug 31, 2011
Enamored wrote:
Kirk Allen is the man. He is standing up to all of you idiots and is using his real name. You (like me of course) are standing behind fake names. Kirk is doing a great service to our fine county. Everyone is attacking Kirk but why? He is pointing out the truth. So what do you idiots do... like Idiot and Just Saying do? You attack Kirk personally. Wow... that really shows what is going on if you ask me. Don't attack the message but attack the messenger eh? Checkmate my friends! Now you will attack me...but you can't really attack my message, eh?
You are just trying to take the heat from him who is this MOTLY
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#7 Aug 31, 2011
duh the sherrif
Just Sayin

Indianapolis, IN

#8 Aug 31, 2011
Personally, I don't have a problem with citizens attending public meetings, video taping them and making them available for voters to view. This allows all citizens access to the same information and affords an opportunity for them to formulate their own opinions.

I have a huge issue with the tactics these people use to draw attention to their message and debate opposing view points. The deleted thread is an excellent representation of the violent fervor used by a specific group of people who otherwise, would not have a public outlet for their message.

In my observation those who so vehemently protest the actions of others, often engage in behaviors that are by far more sinister and immoral. I advocate that people think for themselves and begin to examine the motivations of those protesting the loudest. As we can see from yesterday's dialogue, there is a reason to be concerned. Their agenda is to public humiliate anyone who doesn't assimilate to their line of thinking. How is this adversarial, might makes right position going to move our local government forward?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 31, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
Their agenda is to public humiliate anyone who doesn't assimilate to their line of thinking.
You still dont get it. I dont care if ANYONE assimilates to my way of thinking. I do care when the people that work and get paid with our dimes dont do their job and dont follow the law. When that happens I will resort taking it to those in charge to try to fix it, which I did and they refused. Next is to public exposure, what you call humiliation. One must ask, how can a person be humiliated if they didnt do anything wrong?

It realy is that simple even though you wont accept that.
Ray Sollars

Tilton, IL

#10 Aug 31, 2011
I heard about this debate on here and dicided to read some of it out of curiosity. I do not personally know Mr. Allen, although I can say that I know who he is. I had occasion to meet him when I assisted on a medical call in Kansas. From what I see and read he is offering an avenue to county voters to observe and make an informed decision when we vote. We have all complained about local politics in the past, so now we have a means to view some of the meetings. Rather than attack him and his beliefs personally, view his offered videos, read his statements, and then form your own
opinions and use them at the voting booth.
Just Sayin

Monee, IL

#11 Aug 31, 2011
Ray Sollars wrote:
I heard about this debate on here and dicided to read some of it out of curiosity. I do not personally know Mr. Allen, although I can say that I know who he is. I had occasion to meet him when I assisted on a medical call in Kansas. From what I see and read he is offering an avenue to county voters to observe and make an informed decision when we vote. We have all complained about local politics in the past, so now we have a means to view some of the meetings. Rather than attack him and his beliefs personally, view his offered videos, read his statements, and then form your own
Unfortunately Ray "someone" had the most important thread removed after yesterday's discussion. Mr. Allen is not the person he portrays himself to be on this forum. He has a personal vandetta against those who dare to dress him down or run their mouth. I suggest you visit primalrights.com and search for posts from KEA to get the full picture of Mr. Allen.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 31, 2011
As far as offering an avenue to observe information, I am not the one who created or operates the watchdog site.

I recieved an email about it and asked if there was anything I wanted to contribute. I guesss since my stuff was some of the first items posted assumptions were made that I created it. That would be a false assumption!

What I do find interesting is that there are NO comments attacking the poster of other documents that are quite telling.

Any Insurance sales people in the crowd?

How can the school boards portion of an administrators health Insurance cost the tax payers over $25,000.00?

Why is it the peoples responsibilty to pay for their Life Insurance? My father was a teacher in Springfield for 32 years and never once did any employer pay for his life insurance. Just seems like an odd thing for We The People to have to fund.

http://www.edgarcountywatchdogs.com/district%...

Location hidden

#13 Aug 31, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you visit primalrights.com and search for posts from KEA to get the full picture of Mr. Allen.
Please do as if your read ALL of them you will see that I am one willing to stand up for my rights and wont cater to political correctness. I believe in my constitution right to bare arms as well as my constitutional first ammendment right to say what I want without you infringing on that right.

I do find it very telling though that the information on there that does in fact outline official misconduct gets no mention from you. Its OK, I understand how the left works. Attack the messanger and avoid the message. You have to avoid the message because the documents are evidence to that wrong doing and it must burn the hell out of your back side to not be able to dispute those facts, thus the attacks on me.

More importantly, the owner of the site appreciates all the extra traffic as its a money generator supporting the cauuse of freedom!
Im Listening

United States

#14 Aug 31, 2011
Ray Sollars wrote:
I agree with Ray, watch the videos it's real. I don't agree with Mr. Allen's views nor do I agree with "just Sayings" views. It is obvious who she is.
Go ahead and bash me all you want I won't play your childish games and answer back. www.edgarcountywatchdogs.com
Just Sayin

Monee, IL

#15 Aug 31, 2011
Kirk Allen wrote:
Any Insurance sales people in the crowd?
How can the school boards portion of an administrators health Insurance cost the tax payers over $25,000.00?
http://www.edgarcountywatchdogs.com/district%...
Looks like this is a total compensation report. It doesn't identify what the employee pays vs. the employer's contribution. Same goes for life insurance. The $25k is likely a family plan. Many employers offer these benefits to be competitive in attracking talent. See, info can be skewed if it isn't accurately interpreted.
Just Sayin

Monee, IL

#16 Aug 31, 2011
Im Listening wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Ray, watch the videos it's real. I don't agree with Mr. Allen's views nor do I agree with "just Sayings" views. It is obvious who she is.
Go ahead and bash me all you want I won't play your childish games and answer back. www.edgarcountywatchdogs.com
So who am I? I'll give you 3 chances!
Mooby

Springfield, IL

#17 Aug 31, 2011
Wow nice diversionary tactic Mr.Allen. Ignore what they are talking about and bring up another issue to discuss.
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#18 Aug 31, 2011
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
So who am I? I'll give you 3 chances!
SHAFT? BIG BIRD? ELVIN BISHOP? Did I Win?
tellin u

Terre Haute, IN

#19 Aug 31, 2011
elvis ?
DUCT MAN

Terre Haute, IN

#20 Aug 31, 2011
tellin u wrote:
elvis ?
PRESLEY or COSTELLO?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somethin' bout having my free speech snatched o... 16 min FREE N USA 1
Civil Rights Other Charges Filed Against Angela... 34 min FREE N USA YAY 3
howser's-motions-2 have civilrights-other-charg... 37 min FREE N USA YAY 1
Tingley name is such trash 50 min TABLOIDTRASHYPOCR... 2
David McIntyre May 23 Nameless 2
Dee Burgen is running for Sheriff (Sep '13) May 18 Justice 4 Jade Green 76
John Tingley osha calling S B May 18 pork chop 3

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance